DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

BlizzardMan
S

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by BlizzardMan »

Bezzer22 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
Rabeanos0512 wrote:If ZT is at full health. IF....
Then they will beat "The burg."

I am not a fan of either school. However, you Burg fans need to put the lotion away.
:lol: well save it for ZT to apply to their boo boos Friday night when they get smacked in the mouth for the First time this year. Burg will show them just how tough their schedule was this year.
No way in He!! You guys are better than Central Crossing
You haven't seen them play have you?

Bezzer22
Waterboy

Post by Bezzer22 »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
TheBigOne wrote:#89 Hasn't played all season due to a knee injury, but if he does you can forget about the game even being close.
Have you ever heard the name chasen burk?? Lol he will be back for this game! I'm sure he alone is a better athlete than anyone on ZT team! Hahaha and he's just one of many for burg. Better stock up on tissues. You're going to need them after you get spanked Friday night by " the burg"
There's no way he's a better athlete than Pierce mowery I'm not sure if have ever heard of him

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

This thread is very comical. However, back to the topic at hand.
Burg is battle tested. Their dismantling of Jackson says it all. ZT is a fine football team that has had a heck of a season. Unfortunately for the Pioneers the cream always rises to the top.

Burg 38
ZT 13

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bezzer22 wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:
TheBigOne wrote:#89 Hasn't played all season due to a knee injury, but if he does you can forget about the game even being close.
Have you ever heard the name chasen burk?? Lol he will be back for this game! I'm sure he alone is a better athlete than anyone on ZT team! Hahaha and he's just one of many for burg. Better stock up on tissues. You're going to need them after you get spanked Friday night by " the burg"
There's no way he's a better athlete than Pierce mowery I'm not sure if have ever heard of him
So a kid that hasn't played all year long will be able to come in week 13 and take over a game? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. BTW, after Friday night you will know that name all too well.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

RVRaiderFan wrote:
jnraider99 wrote:thanks for the information about who the winner plays, the only reason I said the score I did was I was at the Zane trace game when they played river valley and river valley played horrible and really they weren't that good anyways they didn't have a good win all year and I have heard a lot of people say that wheelersburg dominated Jackson and its just my opinion zane trace just isn't very good

WOW....really???? Bashing RV still?? 7-4, playoff team, very nice wins over Rock Hill, Wellston, and Athens. I understand RV didnt have a lot of big wins and didnt play well at all at ZT......but to flat out say they werent that good at all?!?!? Come on! Why?? GIve a little bit of respect!

My prediction by the way.....lol......

Burg 28
ZT 14
You mean the same Rock Hill that got smashed by Alex? The same Wellston and Athens that didn't make the Playoffs?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Bezzer22 wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:
There's no way he's a better athlete than Pierce mowery I'm not sure if have ever heard of h9im
Never heard of her... lol must not be impressive.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Obviously this has escalated quickly! Let's all just take a deep breath and get back to reality. Two good teams goin at it for the regional championship. I'll say the same thing I did for ridgewood. I apologize in advance for the end of zanes awesome season! Burg is on a different level this year. No disrespect intended toward Zane. Sometimes it just is what it is. Burg 35 Zane 14.

Pirate Baller
Waterboy

Post by Pirate Baller »

Burg 38 ZT 7. Toughest thing about this one will be Burg fans finding a decent place to sit (or more likely, stand)!

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

Haven't seen ZT play this year so it would be irresponsible to make a prediction, but I have watched Burg several times and they are well coached. Coaches seem to have a game plan every week and make very good half time adjustments. The QB has been efficient and has improved as the season has gone on. The sing of a well coached team is how much they improve each week, and Burg staff has done a nice job. I don't see a ton of super athletes, but a lot of good players that are well coached and play hard.

With that said, ZT better bring a solid performance as Burg will be a tough out.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Well this one has gotten out of hand.

Everyone needs to chill a bit and keep things civil.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Orange and Brown wrote:Well this one has gotten out of hand.

Everyone needs to chill a bit and keep things civil.
That slowed things down a bit. :lol:

Bezzer22
Waterboy

Post by Bezzer22 »

P(irate) wrote:
Bezzer22 wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote: Have you ever heard the name chasen burk?? Lol he will be back for this game! I'm sure he alone is a better athlete than anyone on ZT team! Hahaha and he's just one of many for burg. Better stock up on tissues. You're going to need them after you get spanked Friday night by " the burg"
So a kid that hasn't played all year long will be able to come in week 13 and take over a game? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. BTW, after Friday night you will know that name all too well.
That kid doesn't even play they're messing with you pierce mowery has played all year

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

#glorydays

Pierce Mowery is the best athlete in Southeastern Ohio. The kid plays football this year...receiver, DB, punter, kicker, RB and occasionally throws a TD pass. One of the best BB players in Ohio...will be the all time leading scorer in the SVC. Has played soccer and if he would play baseball again would probably be all Ohio....

But back to the game....obviously Wheelersburg is gonna win by 291 so why even play the game?

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

WhiskeyTwoFive wrote:#glorydays

Pierce Mowery is the best athlete in Southeastern Ohio. The kid plays football this year...receiver, DB, punter, kicker, RB and occasionally throws a TD pass. One of the best BB players in Ohio...will be the all time leading scorer in the SVC. Has played soccer and if he would play baseball again would probably be all Ohio....

But back to the game....obviously Wheelersburg is gonna win by 291 so why even play the game?
He will be the best athlete on the field Friday. Its not even a competition. i know one player doesn't make or break a team especially in football but this kid is flat out special. Didnt he use to run XC too? and this is first year playing football?

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

These chest thumping threads are usually decided by who has the most teeth!

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

WhiskeyTwoFive wrote:#glorydays

The clock will run too fast to get that high. :lol:

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

Yea ran XC as well, but in a football thread that doesnt mean much to others. First year playing FB that I know of.....hes an exceptional athlete and great kid..

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

I love it P(irate)....Alexander fans thought the same thing last week...their team and conference were so much more superior than the lil SVC and ZT...

Yes the Burg has a far greater history in Football....but when it comes about 7pm on Friday....lights on, bleachers filling...both teams are 0-0 and who they played before doesnt matter...you may bring a better team but does your team have a greater will? A greater want? Thats what matters..

Good luck to both teams...i hope its a shootout...

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

The Oaf wrote:These chest thumping threads are usually decided by who has the most teeth!
Well then Ross county has more than Scioto :lol: :lol: :lol: come on. gotta get a kick out that one. i laugh at my own jokes.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

WhiskeyTwoFive wrote:I love it P(irate)....Alexander fans thought the same thing last week...their team and conference were so much more superior than the lil SVC and ZT...

Yes the Burg has a far greater history in Football....but when it comes about 7pm on Friday....lights on, bleachers filling...both teams are 0-0 and who they played before doesnt matter...you may bring a better team but does your team have a greater will? A greater want? Thats what matters..

Good luck to both teams...i hope its a shootout...
A greater will and want is what Burg will have. After being in the Regional Final for the 3rd straight year, they will be looking to get over the hump. They can impose their will on any team. Just wait and see.

Return to “Football”