DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

here4fun
Varsity

Re: DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

Post by here4fun »

Jesco White wrote:
Here4Fun wrote:
Jesco White wrote:tigerdude,

Is the regular FG kicker going to be ok long-term? I hope his injuries sustained in the car wreck weren't too serious. I hate for any youngster to get hurt in an accident like that.
If am sure the last Valley FG kicker that made a FG was Evan Richerdson 2 years ago. I could be wrong though..
His name is Evan Richards
I never was good with names "old age"...lol

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Here4Fun wrote: I never was good with names "old age"...lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

nutronron2012 wrote:
tigerdude wrote:
starbase_318 wrote:The team who wins the battle of the intangibles.......???????

Valley have a field goal kicker ?
Havent really needed to attempt FGs but i've seen Holbrook practice alot. And Yates was a very good Kicker last year. Heard he has been practicing FGs again at practice from time to time. So i will say yes. We have a FG kicker. He just hasnt been tested this year. Come to think of it, i think we have attempted one FG. Cant remember which game, but if i remember correctly it ended in a bad snap and the holder trying to run for the first down.
The game was Southpoint he had the distance but didnt make the upright it went wide left thats been the only one this year.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Alright, it's now time for everyone in the "Appalachian Region" of Ohio to get behind the Valley Indians. Maybe if we all believe this can happen, it will. "IT'S LONG OVERDUE FOR SEO TO WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP", wax on-wax off, wax on-wax off, wax on-wax off. Just keep in mind and repeat to yourselves, there is no Ursuline this year, there is no Ursuline this year, there is no Ursuline this year.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Anyone know were I can watch the west game at online?

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

izladoom wrote:Anyone know were I can watch the west game at online?
http://www.wmfd.com/newsboard/player/vi ... tory=26185

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Jesco White wrote:Good point. You definitely don't win that many in a row, not to mention 69-70 regular season games over a 7-year period without a solid coaching staff. Our coaching staff pulled off 41 consecutive regular season wins to close out the 90s, so I definitely respect what your's has accomplished.
I predicted 10 years ago that this would happen ....... after memories fade a little.... but you're not going to get away with it just yet.

Time to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth. :mrgreen: :lol:

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

wink wrote:
Jesco White wrote:Good point. You definitely don't win that many in a row, not to mention 69-70 regular season games over a 7-year period without a solid coaching staff. Our coaching staff pulled off 41 consecutive regular season wins to close out the 90s, so I definitely respect what your's has accomplished.
I predicted 10 years ago that this would happen ....... after memories fade a little.... but you're not going to get away with it just yet.

Time to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth. :mrgreen: :lol:
After your display, no one respects you or anything you have to say....

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Why would I care if you respect me or not, you don't even have respect for the HONEST truth.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

wink wrote:

What's the "whole truth"? I thought we were talking about the whole truth. Wynford has won 69 of their last 70 regular season games, which is VERY impressive. And, Valley won 41 straight regular season games in the 90s which was impressive at that time. Did I not tell the truth somewhere?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Whats the HONEST TRUTH??

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Jesco White wrote:
wink wrote:

What's the "whole truth"? I thought we were talking about the whole truth. Wynford has won 69 of their last 70 regular season games, which is VERY impressive. And, Valley won 41 straight regular season games in the 90s which was impressive at that time. Did I not tell the truth somewhere?
Yeah, you told the truth but how about the WHOLE truth now.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Enlighten us..

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

wink,

If you're who I think you are, it's a shame, because I thought we respected each other. I really have a lot of respect for the person that I thought you were. I hope I'm wrong about who you are, because aside from all goofing around, I really thought highly of you as a person before. If I'm wrong about who you are, then I will personally apologize to that person when I get an opportunity.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Again, what's the "whole truth"?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Jesco White wrote:wink,

If you're who I think you are, it's a shame, because I thought we respected each other. I really have a lot of respect for the person that I thought you were. I hope I'm wrong about who you are, because aside from all goofing around, I really thought highly of you as a person before. If I'm wrong about who you are, then I will personally apologize to that person when I get an opportunity.
I'm 90% sure its him.

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

I don't have a clue who you are but exactly what would that have to do with telling the WHOLE truth in your posts?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Still waiting

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

wink wrote:

I don't have a clue who you are but exactly what would that have to do with telling the WHOLE truth in your posts?
I honestly don't know what you are referring to when you say the "whole truth". I would be happy to do more, but I kind of need to know what you are referring to. I think I'm an honest person who believes in owning my mistakes, so if I've made one, please tell me what I need to correct and I'll be glad to.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

wink;

Speaking of the whole truth? How about posting this from your REAL username?

Return to “Football”