DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Re: DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

Post by WitnessProtection »

Flip a coin on this one.
After looking at both teams' schedules and doing a little research, I can't see where one side played a markedly stronger slate than the other this year.
Wynford's sked includes two fewer losing teams than Valley's, but those two ballclubs each have .500 records.
The common opponent -- Portsmouth West -- is a wash, too. Valley beat PW by 8. Wynford won by 5.
I hope this turns out to be one heck of a game on Friday. Good luck to both sides. Pray that everyone stays healthy. Safe travels for all the fans. Have fun with this one!!!

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

Should be a dandy but Valley prevails.

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

Luke's highlight film is up.. How do u share a link on here?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

^ copy and paste

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

chicken_coop wrote:^ copy and paste
Hey coop is it working? It won't let my view it on my phone

Brother
Waterboy

Post by Brother »

oh it works all right. Keller is an animal.

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

Awesome video, Luke has had one heck of a season this year and I hope to see it continue past this week! But whether it does or it doesn't, he has played tremendously throughout the year. Fine young man, and a fine player.

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

Awsome video!!! I hope he goes far into his fb career! Cant wait to watch him at the next level
GOOD LUCK VALLEY!!!!!!!!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

WitnessProtection wrote:Flip a coin on this one.
After looking at both teams' schedules and doing a little research, I can't see where one side played a markedly stronger slate than the other this year.
Wynford's sked includes two fewer losing teams than Valley's, but those two ballclubs each have .500 records.
The common opponent -- Portsmouth West -- is a wash, too. Valley beat PW by 8. Wynford won by 5.
I hope this turns out to be one heck of a game on Friday. Good luck to both sides. Pray that everyone stays healthy. Safe travels for all the fans. Have fun with this one!!!

Going with Valley, it's not a wash as you say. Try loosing Adam Bricker 1st quarter to a shoulder at Wynford and Jesse Scott, a 6 foot 3 inch, 235 pound guard that did'nt play at all cause of a car crash. Indians are healthy.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

West Side Pride wrote:
WitnessProtection wrote:Flip a coin on this one.

Going with Valley, it's not a wash as you say. Try loosing Adam Bricker 1st quarter to a shoulder at Wynford and Jesse Scott, a 6 foot 3 inch, 235 pound guard that did'nt play at all cause of a car crash. Indians are healthy.

Your program, kids, coaches, parents, boosters...absolute class. Just heard about the bus provided to the West football players to travel as a team and get behind the Indians. Kudos to the entire West Side!

GO SOC!!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Luck Valley

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

I don't think I seen his big run against burg on it. To me that was his best run all year.

TheNatural
Riding the Bench

Post by TheNatural »

Awesome highlight film. What a year he is having!

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

izladoom wrote:I don't think I seen his big run against burg on it. To me that was his best run all year.
It's the very 1st run... Atleast I think thats what run your thinking of

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Alitown wrote:
izladoom wrote:I don't think I seen his big run against burg on it. To me that was his best run all year.
It's the very 1st run... Atleast I think thats what run your thinking of
Yes. That was it. That was the most impressive/aggressive run i have probably ever seen

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

My bad the first part was glitched and it skipped a few highlights the first time I watched it

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Here4Fun wrote:
crab_apple4 wrote:I respect the opinion but I clearly think it's the other way around... After watching Valley in person and film on Wynford I think the offense clearly favors the Indians.

My guess is he thinks Valley will win but a post like that ruffles more feathers. And picking a team out of SE Ohio to win a region just isn't his MO.
You are right Paladin ll has nothing to say about that statement he made because there is no facts to back it up his opions are like farts in the wind. The stink for alittle bit then they are gone. :mrgreen:
That is a good one. Never heard it put like that before. I always said opinions are like buttholes. Everybody has one. Some are just more full of crap than others.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Alitown wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X24i46F ... ture=share
lol it didnt work on my phone
Excellent video!!!!

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

RoyalNut wrote:
Here4Fun wrote:
N B Heat wrote:Theres no doubt about it Valley fans and / SOC2 supporters will have to go to the Home Side. Valley travels very well and I have a feeling there will be a bunch of Senator Fans as well as Burg, and others from around the River showing support for Valley. What was the OHSAA thinking ? Hope it don't get UGLY !
I agree we will need 2x thats much seating what are they thinking? well we are nothing but a buch of farm boys down here we can bring our lawn chairs and and a few bales of hay I am sure our cows wont mind..... :-D
Dude what are you talkin about? Your playin a bunch a hicks. We bring living room couches and place then at the end of the end zones for regular season home games. I'm serious, this is why other teams in our league call a home game @ Wynford playing at the Circus
CLASSIC!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”