DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Re: DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

Post by ZacBrownBand »

Congratulations to the Royals on a hard faught win. And good luck in your next game. You played pretty great (except in the first quarter). And congratulation to Valley for an absolutely amazing season. Everyone played great. Keller had a more than outstanding year. He had a very special season.

This was one of the best games I've ever seen. Unfortunately it didn't go our way.

RoyalNut, you got a fine team up there in Bucyrus. I hope for the best for your team in your next game. Hope y'all can win state!!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

almost reminiscent of '05 Valley-Centerburg game. game of two halves.

story of the game, imo, Wynford came up with an answer to Keller...... Chapman !

niice game by the Indians and congratsulations to Wynford.

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Congratulations Wynford! Hoping you guys when next week then win state! May God be with you an hoping for a couple more wins that go injury free!

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

then what wrote:Valley loses good effort! another southern Ohio team beat in the regional final!
Quite funny there. Bucyrus is is due west of Mansfield and well north of Columbus. You must not be able to handle the teams in your own geographical region to be considered a southeast Ohio team. Welcome to Southeast Ohio, Yankee.

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

Wynford showed why they have won 60 + in a row. They didn't panic when down 27 and came back to win the game. I'll be rooting for you next week. Best of luck!!

Great season, Valley. The seniors will carry this with them for a lifetime! The area couldn't be prouder of your showing!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TRH, Not sure 'then what" meant what you think he meant.

Still cant figure out how Valley lost this game. up 27 to 0, come back and tie then miss the xp top win, then in o.t. go belly up on offense.

Its like they were destined to lose. Not sure if the better team is advancing but congrats to Valley's season!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Man, what a game. Reminded of the Burg-Monroe Central game two years ago. Last team with the ball wins.

Great season Indians. Scioto County and SEO is very proud of you guys. You just ran into a buzzsaw tonight in Chapman. Kid was amazing as was Keller for Valley.

Would love to see this game on the net. Hopefully someone taped it and can put it on here.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Congratulations to Coach Crabtree and the Valley Indians on a fine season.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

wobycat wrote:TRH, Not sure 'then what" meant what you think he meant.

Still cant figure out how Valley lost this game. up 27 to 0, come back and tie then miss the xp top win, then in o.t. go belly up on offense.

Its like they were destined to lose. Not sure if the better team is advancing but congrats to Valley's season!
He is putting down southeastern Ohio football when that is the very region they are playing in. Need further explaination?

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:Man, what a game. Reminded of the Burg-Monroe Central game two years ago. Last team with the ball wins.

Great season Indians. Scioto County and SEO is very proud of you guys. You just ran into a buzzsaw tonight in Chapman. Kid was amazing as was Keller for Valley.

Would love to see this game on the net. Hopefully someone taped it and can put it on here.

I believe this site will show the game.

http://www.wmfd.com/gameroom/

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

No he's not.

I think he's refering to Oak Hill last year.

BringN da WOOD
Waterboy

Post by BringN da WOOD »

Helluva ball game, where is Keller
Going to college at?

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

wobycat wrote:No he's not.

I think he's refering to Oak Hill last year.
???????????????????????

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

I think this was the best high school game I've ever seen in person. Congrats to the Royals. I don't even have the words to describe how I feel for the Indians. Great season and my heart absolutely goes out to every member of that team! Thank you all for the memories!! This fan will always be greatful!!

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Congrats to Valley on a very good season.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Great game by both teams, Keller carrying the load for Valley and Chapman for Wynford. I knew last week when I saw the Chapman kid he was just barely missing big play after big play against West with his receivers and in the 2nd half last week he basically put it all on his own shoulders much as he did for the last 3 qtrs. tonight running for big first downs and passing when necessary. Again, great game by both teams and it's a shame one of them had to lose. Valley did a good job of passing and running in the first half and Wynford made some good adjustments in the second half to take the lead. Met up with Jesco, chicken coop and crab's brother and I think they were hoping the infamous "Palladin II" would be making an appearance but he didn't show up. I'd say he missed a helluva game !!!!!

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

WHAT A GAME!

OH MY GOSH! One of the best games I have ever seen. I want you guys to know, that was one of our teams best efforts of the year to win this game and we needed every bit of it.

Guys its been fun chatting with you guys.

Valley is a great football team

Keller's skills are pretty eye popping. He is really good.

Shame someone had to lose this one.

Class board you have here.Class Team and Class Fans

Thanks fella's

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

RoyalNut wrote:WHAT A GAME!

OH MY GOSH! One of the best games I have ever seen. I want you guys to know, that was one of our teams best efforts of the year to win this game and we needed every bit of it.

Guys its been fun chatting with you guys.

Valley is a great football team

Keller's skills are pretty eye popping. He is really good.

Shame someone had to lose this one.

Class board you have here.Class Team and Class Fans

Thanks fella's
Very nice team you have there and an Outstanding QB. Wish we couldve contained him better. Now Go WIN A STATE TITLE for R 19. We'll be rooting for you.

sportsmr
Freshman Team

Post by sportsmr »

Can't say enough how proud I am of those young men. Hold your heads high and proud. You guys have accomplished great things this year.

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

I am have never been more proud in my life to be an Indian. Those guys played tremendously throughout the entire season. Yea I'm disappointed in the loss, but I'm also very happy that we were able to make it that far. I'm proud of all the players, from both teams.

Once an Indian, always an Indians.

We've got basketball season to look forward to now. You know Yates will shine in that one too

Return to “Football”