SEOAL 2009

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Re: SEOAL 2009

Post by grizzlynatural »

ironmen1987 wrote:Logan has enjoyed a sweet ride of late but i have a hard time believing anyone will get through the conference undefeated. I also find it hard to imagine Gallia at the bottom. As for Ironton, they cant stay in a league for long and i'm not sure why the SEOAL keeps letting them come back. They need to join Athens and beat up on D6 teams lol...

Well...Logans the best.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

grizzlynatural wrote:
ironmen1987 wrote:Logan has enjoyed a sweet ride of late but i have a hard time believing anyone will get through the conference undefeated. I also find it hard to imagine Gallia at the bottom. As for Ironton, they cant stay in a league for long and i'm not sure why the SEOAL keeps letting them come back. They need to join Athens and beat up on D6 teams lol...

Well...Logans the best.

There are no D6 teams in the TVC-Ohio

If memory serves me right didn't you guys try to get into the TVC?????
You guys tried to join Athens, so what would be wrong if Ironton did??

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

We did try to join, thats why i put the lol... That was an administration choice, not the fans unless i somehow missed the meeting.....

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Ironman 1987
I would have to agree 100%.I myself do not see any team going undefeated in league play.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

On what evidence would a sportsfan who knows anything about the SEOAL doubt that Logan will ONCE AGAIN not go undefeated in the SEOAL? I have predicted undefeated seasons before the start of season each of the last four seasons. The Chiefs have backed that prediction with their results on the field. Logan will once again win the SEOAL and will go undefeated in the SEOAL.

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

With Angle not being the QB Logan can kiss a undefeated season goodbye.

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

I don't question the ability of Logan to go undefeated. It's not a question of talent, but one of survival. Any team that can run the table needs to survive injuries, travel, turnovers, and the other team's will to win. The SEOAL is a physical league and on any play the game can hurt you.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

ANGLE WILL QB US AND WE WILL BE UNDEFEATED IN LEAGUE PLAY AGAIN THIS SEASON.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Pepsiman wrote:With Angle not being the QB Logan can kiss a undefeated season goodbye.

Sorry to tell you but Angle is fine and taking all the first-string snaps in practice. Lancaster will be tough at Fulton and Pick N. should be much improved this year. IF Logan gets by them, it is 10-0 and a home playoff game for sure. Just the way I see it. This team is going to be every bit as good as last year and loaded with seniors and returning lettermen.

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

dazed&confused wrote:
Pepsiman wrote:With Angle not being the QB Logan can kiss a undefeated season goodbye.

Sorry to tell you but Angle is fine and taking all the first-string snaps in practice. Lancaster will be tough at Fulton and Pick N. should be much improved this year. IF Logan gets by them, it is 10-0 and a home playoff game for sure. Just the way I see it. This team is going to be every bit as good as last year and loaded with seniors and returning lettermen.

Don't be sorry..... It is good that he his taking snaps and is healthy,there are a ton of reports that say otherwise.I will say Ironton will shock the world and beat Logan with or without Angle at the QB spot.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

If any team in the SEOAL defeats Logan it will be shocking. It is especially true of Ironton. Logan has destroyed Ironton the last two years. There is no logical reason to expect any other result in 2009. Logan has PROVEN talent returning. Ironton's succcess is based on hope and dreams. And there is the coaching angle. Amyx will school lutz again. I know Lutz has won a bunch of games. But that does not prove he can still beat quality opponents in 2009. He will do fine against lesser teams. He always has.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Pepsiman wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:

Don't be sorry..... It is good that he his taking snaps and is healthy,there are a ton of reports that say otherwise.I will say Ironton will shock the world and beat Logan with or without Angle at the QB spot.

OK but I don't see it. This senior class for Logan is one of the deepest, most talented single classes in the history of the school. Not being an arse but it will take a lot for anyone in the SEOAL to beat them this year.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Logangrad wrote:PA is fine. It was a joke. Friday's first scrimmage will tell alot as to where Logan is at this point.

That wasn't very nice!

You guys would really feel like crap if he woke up in the morning fell down and really hurt himself.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Logangrad wrote:Well No, no I wouldnt. I didnt say "Pat fell down and hurt himself" You just did, so you should feel like crap if he does that! :122249

Well lets just hope that doesn't happen!! :razz:

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Logangrad wrote:Well No, no I wouldnt. I didnt say "Pat fell down and hurt himself" You just did, so you should feel like crap if he does that! :122249

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

Ironton 9-1 loss to burg
Logan 9-1 loss to Ironton
Chilli
Portsmouth
Marietta
Jackson
Warren
Gallia

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

SPAMONY wrote:Ironton 9-1 loss to burg
Logan 9-1 loss to Ironton
Chilli
Portsmouth
Marietta
Jackson
Warren
Gallia

Let me just say if Logan goes 9-1, someone will get them in the early going. The SEOAL won't stop them IMO.

eagledad
Freshman Team

Post by eagledad »

logan
chilli
ironton
warren
portsmouth
marietta
jackson
gallia

logan remains on top until someone knocks them off, warren will surprise some folks this year

Return to “Football”