Ironton on the radio

BigDintigertown775
Freshman Team

Ironton on the radio

Post by BigDintigertown775 »

Does anybody have the link so I can listen to the Tigers?

caglewis
SEOP

Re: Ironton on the radio

Post by caglewis »

My radio at 1230 AM works just fine - but I can't get the internet links to work - I've tried multiple times. There's an iheartradio page that came up once that says "connect thru facebook", but I don't have a facebook account. I posted the liks as I know them in my UPDATES thread. Other than that I have no special info or clues.

jeffie4545
Freshman Team

Post by jeffie4545 »

its a joke it never has worked all year, i don't expect it to the rest of the year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

i have only my computer and haven't tried any other appliances like smart phone, or ipad so I don't know if those apps work and I haven't tried going through Facebook.

kevbk6222
JV Team

Post by kevbk6222 »

this is the first time ive listened to it online and i had 0 problems.

jeffie4545
Freshman Team

Post by jeffie4545 »

you didn't listen to it on the computer ?????

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

I sent an email to Jim Davis at FoxSports
Subject: Internet connection to your broadcasts
Especially regarding the WIRO broadcasts of Ironton Fighting Tiger games - the links Jason Philyaw has provided do not work this year.
Neither the "Listen Live" links on your home page or going through iheartradio.com connects. I get a black screen with a sign in the middle that says "unable to load this station - try again later" or a little spinny thing that usually means "wait a minute" , but never stops spinning or proceeds to connection. It worked fine last year - what's the problem?
I received this reply
We are doing are best to get this problem fixed. Our local IT team is working with the IT team at corporate to try and figure out the problem.

Jim
Since he doesn't know the difference between ARE and OUR, we probably don't have much hope of his fixing the problem. At least I got a response to my question and acknowledgement that there IS a problem. We can only hope - I live here in Ironton and WIRO comes in loud and clear on my radio. I rarely depend on a computer to listen, but there are many far-flung Fighting Tiger fans who do.

http://www.foxsports1420.com/main.html

Management
Main Office:
Clear Channel Radio
134 4th Ave.
Huntington, WV 25701
(304) 525-7788

General Market Manager:
Ms. Judy Jennings: judyjennings@clearchannel.com

Operations Manager/Program Director:
Jim Davis: jim.davis@clearchannel.com

Return to “Football”