DV R19 Qtrs: Ports West (9-1) @ Nelsonville-York (9-1)

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Re: DV R19 Qtrs: Ports West (9-1) @ Nelsonville-York (9-1)

Post by buckeye_master »

All i hear is how big west size is on the field but i believe the buckeyes size in heart is more football then people from west think....Im sure they will see who has the biggest heart tonight on Boston field this group of buckeyes have always played well sence the 2nd grade...so for you west fans....dont think u will walk into nelsonville york and think you wont leave with no blood on your jerseys this isnt a cake walk for you in anyway...........Good luck bucks!!!

Lard76
Waterboy

Post by Lard76 »

Buckeyes as you take the field tonight have a positive mental attitude, stay focused and play with pride!

GO BUCKEYES

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

LET’S GO BUCKEYES beat Portsmouth West!!!!

THE GOVENOR
All State

Post by THE GOVENOR »

GOOD LUCK WEST !!!!!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

As the old saying goes, Speed kills and size does matter. With that being said I look for a very close game and whichever team gets their ofense rolling and if N-Y gets rid of there bullpuppies hangover in the end it will be ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nelsonville-York 28
West 24
Last edited by moonshine on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

And the cannon goes BOOM! N-Y wins this one.

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

Good luck west!!!!! Alot of ppl say u can't match up with the buckeyes so prove thm wrong! One game at a time!!!!!
Sider pride!!!!!!!!

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

Last nite on ONN TV JJ from JJ huddle picked Nelsonville York to be the team to come out of Reg 19.. Wouldn't that be cool.......

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

This is going to be a great game can't wait. If we come out flat tonight and only run the offense between the tackles as we did in the Valley game we will lose this one to. I hope we have the balance on offense to give the boys the best chance to win this game they have worked very hard and they deserve that chance. Looking forward to the game and I hear NY stadium is really nice. LETS GO SIDERS.

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

Let's Go Buckeyes!!!!!

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

1fan wrote:Good luck west!!!!! Alot of ppl say u can't match up with the buckeyes so prove thm wrong! One game at a time!!!!!
Sider pride!!!!!!!!
What forum have you been on? The Buckeyes are small with little talent. West is way to big and powerful for the Bucks to play with them.

Mr Basketball 14
Freshman Team

Post by Mr Basketball 14 »

Alot of talk from NY fans on this site. Good Luck West represent the SOC and bring home a victory.

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

There's no way of knowing who's going to win this. Either way though, it should be a heck of a game.

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

81dendmhs74 wrote:Last nite on ONN TV JJ from JJ huddle picked Nelsonville York to be the team to come out of Reg 19.. Wouldn't that be cool.......
Yes JJ is correct. Of course I said the same thing before the season even started. No one in R19 can hang with the Bucks. Way too many weapons, and I surely hope West tries to run between the tackles against us. We may be smaller, but our heart makes up for any size advantage they may have. I believe we may have a few surprises in store for them too if our recent practices are a reflection of the game plan. ;-)

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Best of luck West!!! We'll all be keeping track of you as much as possible at the Valley game and I'm sure you'll get a roar from the crowd every time we hear your score. Go get 'em and bring back a win to Scioto County and the SOC!!!

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

Amarranavajas,

If no one can match NY's weapons, why would they need surprises? Like I have said to you before. Let's see some factual information that leads you to believe that no one can match NY in the region. What makes you think they are so much better this year from years past in which they have not made it past week 11? Detail please?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Heading down that way here in about an hour. Thought for a moment about going to watch Jackson beat up on Athens but what's the sense in that if I already know who the winner is going to be. I've said all year that N-Y would win the 1st round game this year and I still stand behind that prediction. If Davey don't win and get off the snide this game I don't know if he ever will. JMO because this is probably the best all-around team I've seen him have over the years. What more can you ask in the playoffs than having a home game, git-r-done :mad:

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

COME ON BUCKS LETS GET THIS ONE DONE

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

what time the gates open? 5:30?

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

West aint any bigger then athens on line imo... size dont matter if you have alot of speed and this NY team is built around speed they get to the ball fast and hit hard.. any anyone that thinks NY will be a cake walk has a lack of brain cells and dont ny very well... GO BUCKS STRAP EM UP TIGHT AND PLAY BUCKEYE FOOTBALL

Return to “Football”