D IV R15 Qtrs: Chesapeake (7-3) vs. St.Clairsville (9-1)

southernohiofan
JV Team

Re: D IV R15 Qtrs: Chesapeake (7-3) vs. St.Clairsville (9-1)

Post by southernohiofan »

would like to take the peake but going with st c by 10

Pioneer_PA
Freshman Team

Post by Pioneer_PA »

I went up there with Rock Hill in '07 for WIRO...they treat folks really well there.

I think it's probably faster for 'Peake to cut through West Virginia and up via I-64 to Charleston and I-77 on up. It's only 2 hours or so to Parkersburg going that direction, then another hour and a half roughly to St. Clairsville.

I have stayed there the last 3 times Wayne has played in the Super Six.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE CHESAPEAKE PANTHERS, GIT R DONE.

st_c_dirkadirka
Waterboy

Post by st_c_dirkadirka »

What can you tell me about Chesapeake? Offensive and defensive schemes? Players to watch out for? We're excited to be hosting and hoping for a good game. Best of luck to you.

Also - if anybody needs directions or information about the area, feel free to post it on here and I'll do the best I can to hook you up.

I included a picture of the home stands also... I didn't think the other pics did the facility justice.

http://www.easyfit.com/images/uploads/p ... ng%201.jpg

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Chesapeake really screwed up by losing friday. This is not a good draw for them at all. Ask the coach at Rock Hill what it is like to drive all the way up there and play a loaded St. Clairsville team.

s.v.vikinglinex2
Varsity

Post by s.v.vikinglinex2 »

I make the drive every week it is a 3 hour drive from proctorville. Have went up 7 to 77 to 70, 64 to 77 to 70 and there to is not much difference in any way. Nice area with lots to do. Sorry peaks but the are going to be too much. Congrats on a great season. Wish I was wrong.

SVDad
Freshman Team

Post by SVDad »

Good luck Chesapeake from Viking Country

The Big E
Waterboy

Post by The Big E »

Chesapeake one and done

peake450
Freshman Team

Post by peake450 »

I think the peake will make a good showing, it will definitely be a tough game but they all are when you make it to this point. Big E, I thought you were a panther, if not stay on your Coal Grove post and let us talk about the big game. I remember a few other panther teams that everyone sold short and they came out on top. Go panthers.

s.v.vikinglinex2
Varsity

Post by s.v.vikinglinex2 »

Good post peake450 they have stumbled a little as of late hope you pull it off!

rico suave
Freshman Team

Post by rico suave »

i have to agree with big e, one and done for the peake. tough road game to go and play.

john_rambo
Waterboy

Post by john_rambo »

St.Clairsville will come into the game featuring multiple four and five wide sets. They have a very good qb with multiple recievers that can catch the rock. The big play threats to watch will be dan monteroso and Jared marhefka. The Devils will be without their biggest big play threat. the starting running back who is a super speedster will be out for St.c.

What type of O does the peake run? Who are the big players to watch

LETS GO DEVILS!

Purplesage
Freshman Team

Post by Purplesage »

First off if your planning on staying up here please get a reservation most motels are full of gas field employees!!!!!! Five wide and fast but will give up many yards if you push them around!!!!! Ball control and clock management will be your friend because it takes Red Devils less than 3-4 minutes to score sometimes much less!!!!!! Regardless good luck wish I could be there but I have a little issue with Coshocton on Saturday evening!!!!!! Safe travels!!!!!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Chesapeake Offense:-Multiple looks but base the double wing
-Big Strong offensive line.
-Runningbacks are not speedsters but all are hard runners who don't go down on first contact. Hintz is your quick back, Nobel is the full back who does a little bit of everything, and Jones and Nichals rotate at the other wing.
-Quarterback is Austin McMaster. 6'5, good wheels and can throw it. One of the better basketball players in the state, ranked the 24th best basketball player in Ohio senior class. Getting a few d1 looks.
-Wideouts are very solid. Thompson, 6'1, jr, is a very good athlete who is not a 4.5 40 kid but has enough speed to take it to the house. Nobel is the other, and is a very good possession wideout.

st_c_dirkadirka
Waterboy

Post by st_c_dirkadirka »

Thanks for the report Peake. I'm sure both staffs are busy scouting each other for Saturday night.

That certainly sounds like the right M.O. to give the Devils defense some fits. This game could be much like the games we played against Brooke, Indian Creek, Buckeye Local and Martins Ferry. The key may be Peake finishing long drives. Ferry was able to put points on the end of long ball control drives and score enough to win. Otherwise, the Devils offense may give you problems, they can score quickly.

The first quarter is the key to this game. ST C wants to force you into a passing game with them, and if they get up early it can take the running game away. I'm not sure how it ended up, but I know they had 16 picks on defense after week 8, good speed and atleticism in the defensive backfield.

Good luck and have a safe trip up!

Chieftain
Varsity

Post by Chieftain »

St. Clairsville has a very nice "rug" to play on. Saw the playoff game with Cortland Lakeview there.

Paladin's prediction --

St. Clairsville by 12

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

Would love to SEO team win, but seen SC play they are loaded. Speed Speed Speed, GO SEO kick some northern butts...

StCRedDevils
Riding the Bench

Post by StCRedDevils »

I am looking forward to this Saturday. I'm sure both teams will be as prepared as possible.

I post CalPreps.com prediction every week and playoffs are no different---so here we go.

Chesapeake (OH) at St. Clairsville (OH), 7:00pm [projection: St. Clairsville (OH) 34-14]

You never know what can happen on any given night--thats why these boys play the game. Best of luck to both teams.

Chesapeake fans--have a safe trip and we look forward to hosting you in Red Devil Country!

Devilhorse
Freshman Team

Post by Devilhorse »

Good luck Panthers from a Grover

StCRedDevils
Riding the Bench

Post by StCRedDevils »

Nice write up in our local paper--thought I'd share.

http://timesleaderonline.com/page/conte ... l?nav=5012

Return to “Football”