Trouble at Warren?

bigbluedad
Freshman Team

Trouble at Warren?

Post by bigbluedad »

I don't know if it is true or not but I have heard with one game to go that we have some players quit already, I for one would not stand for such behavior, you start the season your going to finish it is the way I look at it. What kind of example do you present to the younger players if you do this.

pitt87fan
Freshman Team

Re: Trouble at Warren?

Post by pitt87fan »

Dont quit now!!
Schedule show last game vs Phillip Barbour could/should be alot of fun.

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

Agreed the athletes shouldn't be quiting. Maybe a little frustration directed towards the coach for leaving the quarterback in games when he averages 4 interceptions a game??

warriorfootballer
Riding the Bench

Post by warriorfootballer »

Is this for real? Maybe they were basketball players who weren't out on the field all that much and thought they'd be better off getting into bball a little early... Is it just me or has there not been any stats from the games the last few weeks, not on the team website or on marietta times. Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough...

warrengrappler/xcman
Riding the Bench

Post by warrengrappler/xcman »

Josh Mays has reportedly quit, that is all that i have heard.

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

The Stats are on the web site every week. And have been as up to date as the web site allows. I know that they are posted on the wall between Schob and Rhodes' room each game and year to date. And Mr. Rhodes, I believe is the one keeping stats for the team, as well as keeping the web site up to date. If you go to the web site and look at the "All-Time Leaders" button it will show you where this years tems in relation to the all time lists. You can find each game stats under "Game Results". The site is on www.leaguelineup.com/warrenwarriorfootball,
I know he was gone most of last week on a workshop. BUt just looked on the site and everything is there.

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

The Warriors finished the season with a win tonight,

Warren 10
Philip Barbour 0

Curious
Riding the Bench

Post by Curious »

Congrats to the Warriors on a 5-5 season and another 1 win season in the league!

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

beenaround wrote:Congrats to the Warriors on a 5-5 season and another 1 win season in the league!

Actually 2 wins in the league

Curious
Riding the Bench

Post by Curious »

You are correct, my mistake, 2 wins in the league , Good Job

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

I would have thought that
beenaround wrote:If you played for the Blue and White, lived here your whole life, coached 13 years worth of kids in Blue and been both home and away on Friday nights for 38 years !
you would have at least known how many league games they won this year!

bigbluedad
Freshman Team

Post by bigbluedad »

Glad to end the season on a posistive note with a win in the mud at Warrior Stadium.Time to get ready for next season, so here is to the Seniors for their hard work and to the underclassmen to work even harder.

Return to “Football”