Closing

wipala
Varsity

Closing

Post by wipala »

As the 2011 high school football season is getting to lower the lights for all but a few
high schools this weekend I would like to congradulate ALL the players, and coaches, that hung in there. It is hard to be on a team that does not win a lot of games by the scoreboard, however by keeping you heart and soul with the team, win or lose, you are all WINNERS!!!! You may not realize it now, but trust me in a few years you be so happy you stuck it out..Look at the posters on this site,, I think it is safe to say most played some high school sports and now they cherish those memories..
CONGRATS 2011 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL...AND THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON

wipalawalt

Jesco White
S

Re: Closing

Post by Jesco White »

wipala wrote:As the 2011 high school football season is getting to lower the lights for all but a few
high schools this weekend I would like to congradulate ALL the players, and coaches, that hung in there. It is hard to be on a team that does not win a lot of games by the scoreboard, however by keeping you heart and soul with the team, win or lose, you are all WINNERS!!!! You may not realize it now, but trust me in a few years you be so happy you stuck it out..Look at the posters on this site,, I think it is safe to say most played some high school sports and now they cherish those memories..

wipalawalt
Excellent post!!!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

:aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa56 :aaaaa56 :aaaaa56

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

wipala wrote:As the 2011 high school football season is getting to lower the lights for all but a few

wipalawalt
Well said!! I agree 100% with this post. It needed to be said for those teams that didn't win the most, to let them know that, in the end, they really did win, whether they realize it or not.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

wipalawalt
Well put, These are the memories they will take with them the rest of their lives. Win or lose the game the memories of going to battle with your buddies is the things that matter most.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i agree as well. football is not just a game, or a sport, but teaches life lessons as well.

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i agree as well. football is not just a game, or a sport, but teaches life lessons as well.
Hopefully everyone has a coach that also knows this and tries to help his athletes for their future as best as they can. For me, I didn't really play very much on Fridays, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't always give 100% during practice. This lets me know that even if life isn't looking the greatest, I still need to do my best at everything I do.

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

Well Said and my hat goes off to all of these young athletes!!! :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa57 :aaaaa57 :aaaaa57 :aaaaa56 :aaaaa56

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

Great post! It is THEIR time to shine.

Mr Basketball 14
Freshman Team

Post by Mr Basketball 14 »

Super Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

wipalawalt
That is probably the best post I ever seen on this site. I would like to say Thank you for that post and also Thank you to all the players and coaches that made the sacrifices for in my opinion the greatest sport in the world HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. THANK YOU ALL. :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

Return to “Football”