Week 10: Notre Dame @ Sciotoville East

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Re: Week 10: Notre Dame @ Sciotoville East

Post by WE ARE ND »

Not gonna predict a score, but a will say the team who executes well and has the least tuenovers will win this game. As is pretty much any game. East week is always my favorite game to watch for it is two small teams playing smashmouth football for 4 quaters. IMO thats what Southern Ohio football is all about. GO TITANS!

OSU_Nut
Waterboy

Post by OSU_Nut »

WE ARE ND wrote:Not gonna predict a score, but a will say the team who executes well and has the least tuenovers will win this game. As is pretty much any game. East week is always my favorite game to watch for it is two small teams playing smashmouth football for 4 quaters. IMO thats what Southern Ohio football is all about. GO TITANS!
Well said! Except for the last sentence. lol

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

ND will need to stop the option.
If we play assignment defense I like our odds.

Go TITANS!

southernohiofan
JV Team

Post by southernohiofan »

it takes $$$ to make the radio and i dont see this game going over the burg-west or the portsmouth-ironton games.

ndats
Waterboy

Post by ndats »

southernohiofan wrote:it takes $$$ to make the radio and i dont see this game going over the burg-west or the portsmouth-ironton games.
I understand Portsmouth-Ironton draws money from sponsors but no playoff implications on the line. WNXT needs to have this game on the air because it will be as important as any other game in the county.

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

This game is more important that the Portsmouth - Ironton game based on the way things have played out for the season for the four teams.

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

I am having many sleepless nights waiting for this game!!! I am going so crazy I'm rolling around in the mud like a puppy dog!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

southernohiofan wrote:it takes $$$ to make the radio and i dont see this game going over the burg-west or the portsmouth-ironton games.
Why should they have the same teams almost every single week while stations that cover the TVC like 92.1 mix it up and give lots of different teams recognition. It seems like all WNXT is worried about is talking about their "fine" sponsors more than about the game anyway.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

This game appears to be basically a playoff game (looking at the averages and projections) and should only add to a already good game.

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

OSU_Nut wrote:
WE ARE ND wrote:Not gonna predict a score, but a will say the team who executes well and has the least tuenovers will win this game. As is pretty much any game. East week is always my favorite game to watch for it is two small teams playing smashmouth football for 4 quaters. IMO thats what Southern Ohio football is all about. GO TITANS!
I think the last sentence fits very well! lol. Getting more excited each day for this game. I love how the stands are so close to the field IMO just makes a great atmosphere for everyone wanting to watch two hardnose teams clash off on a cold and possibly rainy friday night! Sounds great to me!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

day before game day...weather looks like the rain may not be coming down right now but it will be cold

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

WE ARE ND wrote:
OSU_Nut wrote:
I think the last sentence fits very well! lol. Getting more excited each day for this game. I love how the stands are so close to the field IMO just makes a great atmosphere for everyone wanting to watch two hardnose teams clash off on a cold and possibly rainy friday night! Sounds great to me!
Great view as far as that is concerned, just not too excited to watch the game under yellow lights LOL

induct chuck
Riding the Bench

Post by induct chuck »

This game is HUGE. It's very likely that the winner will be in and the loser out. It doesn't get much more real than this. Gut check for ND. If they can bounce back from their loss to Symmes, and not fold just yet, I'll take ND 34-28. If not, this game was decided a week ago. Go Titans!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I'm ready for Rock'n Roll ---Can't believe how the conventional wisdom has East beating ND by 10 or more... No respect ! LETS GO TITANS ! MD

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

any updates going to be posted on this game?

OSU_Nut
Waterboy

Post by OSU_Nut »

East 14
ND 0
Half

Jshepherd20
Waterboy

Post by Jshepherd20 »

I think East got a break with the weather tonight, because it almost totally negated any type of passing offense, and East has a definate advantage with their running game, and I believe the final score reflects it, with East coming away with the win 20 to 7. Great game even with the cruddy weather.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Congratulations East Tartans! Good Luck in the playoffs!

BuckeyeNink
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyeNink »

Congratulations to Coach Gilliland, his staff and the young men who wore the blue and gray. Don't know the details of the game but did see the final score in another thread.

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

Congrats boys, great win over a huge rival and hopefully you can make some noise in the playoffs.

Return to “Football”