Week 9: Southern @ Trimble

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: Week 9: Southern @ Trimble

Post by The Enforcer »

Maybe a notch above crappy! LOL It seems when its cold out the crowd is always smaller, And alot of the crowd left after the senior nite ceremony

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

The Enforcer wrote:Maybe a notch above crappy! LOL It seems when its cold out the crowd is always smaller, And alot of the crowd left after the senior nite ceremony
Crappy schedule means crappy fan turnout. Toughen up that schedule, or at least play all the teams on the schedule, and you won't have forfiets and bad attendance. You would then have a reason to pat the coaches on the back after a win.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

What does the attendance at the Southern Trimble game have to do with the Trimble / Coal Grove game? thats right it doesnt! And even if We did Beef up the Schedule, Southern Would STILL be on it, They are in our LEAGUE

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

The Enforcer wrote:What does the attendance at the Southern Trimble game have to do with the Trimble / Coal Grove game? thats right it doesnt! And even if We did Beef up the Schedule, Southern Would STILL be on it, They are in our LEAGUE
Should change those LEAGUE games by joining the Ohio Division. Oh yeah, the scardy cats shied away from that move. I guess 1 gauranteed loss in the league is more than enough to handle. Unless by your post you mean the kittens have opted to move into the division with Southern in it so they can dodge anyone with a football program to face off with in a league game? :lol:

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Is it 2014 yet? Nope, So they are syill in OUR league

crebman1
Waterboy

Post by crebman1 »

Amarranavajas wrote:
The Enforcer wrote:What does the attendance at the Southern Trimble game have to do with the Trimble / Coal Grove game? thats right it doesnt! And even if We did Beef up the Schedule, Southern Would STILL be on it, They are in our LEAGUE
Should change those LEAGUE games by joining the Ohio Division. Oh yeah, the scardy cats shied away from that move. I guess 1 gauranteed loss in the league is more than enough to handle. Unless by your post you mean the kittens have opted to move into the division with Southern in it so they can dodge anyone with a football program to face off with in a league game? :lol:

You are talking foolish. Trimble has approx. 120 boys, most of the Oiho division has at least double that amount. Over the long haul, it's tough to compete in all the sports when you are the smallest school in numbers by a long shot.

NY competes in football and wrestling, but not much else and Trimble is smaller yet.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Trimble will be much smaller 5-10 years from now then they are today. Long term, that could change the competative nature for Trimble to compete in the TVC OHIO. However, at this point, I think Trimble still could compete in the TVC OHIO and could have all along. With Trimble shrinking in size rapidly, the question becomes what is the "breaking point" for Trimble to no longer be competative with non-TVC Hocking schools?

I do think Trimble would have been better off joining the TVC OHIO when the league split into divisions in 1993. Back then and until now, they would have competed in most years. Probably would have generated much more exciting matchups in that time as well. However, I think Trimble is rapidly close to the "breaking point" of not being able to compete year in and year out against larger schools. In another decade, Trimble could very well be the smallest school in the TVC Hocking - unless Miller beats them to it. I think those two schools are shrinking faster than the other Hocking schools.

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

GO TORNADOES from a Tartan

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Psyco Tartan wrote:GO TORNADOES from a Tartan
Trimble 60 Southern 19, Played LAST FRIDAY, Sorry to burst Your Bubble

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

I thought they were still playing w/ it in 990OT. I dont look at other scores

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

The Enforcer wrote:Is it 2014 yet? Nope, So they are syill in OUR league
Well then you should have played Coal Grove and dodged southern. Of course I am glad you didn't cause we sure can use the points to ensure a home playoff game. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”