SEOAL new Division / Region breakdown

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Re: SEOAL new Division / Region breakdown

Post by grizzlynatural »

The Sandstone is on Main St. of Logan. The owner is a great guy, very good friends with his son.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

I hope i didnt cause a ruckus :twisted:

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

453 boys? :lol:

Who hates Logan? Logan has been very good to Ironton over the years.

cowboy nut 88
Riding the Bench

Post by cowboy nut 88 »

logan better worry about what they lost on defense alot of talent maybe the best class ever to walk at logan i know what pat,mason can do but the D is the key.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

85inside wrote:453 boys? :lol:

Who hates Logan? Logan has been very good to Ironton over the years.

Sure, 20+ years ago before color TV Logan was good to Ironton. Now that the guys who last beat Logan from Ironton are having kids beating Logan is a favorite past time. Too bad Irontons is being added to the "never will beat Logan again" list with Athens :lol:

ATHENS! :lol: Ironton has been mentioned in the same sentence as ATHENS :lol:

Logan can have the worst defense they've had in 5 years and they'll dominate this league. Once again, Logan is up here.......

The rest of the league is down here.

cowboy nut 88
Riding the Bench

Post by cowboy nut 88 »

well put grizzly ---i worry about non- league.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

When Athens beats Logan like 13 straight times, wins 2 state titles, plays for 6 more, then we will talk. Oh, and i dont care when they happened, because they have never happened in Logan. Nor will they ever happen, playing schools with 180 boys in it. :lol:

By the way, no reaction to my Lancaster statement? You guys havent exactly worn them out either. How about beatting someone more than 3 or 4 times in a 20 year period, before we declare a rivalry.

I think I finally found the reason why Logan fans are so PO'd that ironton is leaving the conference. They may actually have to play a team with 300 + boys in it. Shouldnt be tough for big bad Logan.

Oh, and dont choke at Tank Stadium this year. Because if you do, that would be some bad mojo for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

85inside wrote:When Athens beats Logan like 13 straight times, wins 2 state titles, plays for 6 more, then we will talk. Oh, and i dont care when they happened, because they have never happened in Logan. Nor will they ever happen, playing schools with 180 boys in it. :lol:

By the way, no reaction to my Lancaster statement? You guys havent exactly worn them out either. How about beatting someone more than 3 or 4 times in a 20 year period, before we declare a rivalry.

I think I finally found the reason why Logan fans are so PO'd that ironton is leaving the conference. They may actually have to play a team with 300 + boys in it. Shouldnt be tough for big bad Logan.

Oh, and dont choke at Tank Stadium this year. Because if you do, that would be some bad mojo for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pfffft, the only schools scared of the Tank are the little river schools and Kentucky schools you guys love playing. Were going to beat you 40+ down there :122249

Lancaster is head and shoulders way better than Ironton and Logan put together most years. We have no shame in losing to Lancaster. None. Zero. We WANT to beat them, we try like hell to beat them, but when we lose to them it doesnt ruin our season. We know who they are and who we are. They are better than we are most years. The difference between Logan and Lancaster and Logan and Ironton is that we dont talk to Lancaster poeple like "yeah were comin, fear us yadda yadda yadda" like Arruntun fans do to Logan fans. We LOVE destroying you guys because you guys cant accept the fact that your not the best football team in SEO anymore. Your not. Your not. Your not. We are :122245
Locos is always quick to point out that 3 years ago the talk was "we'll play anybody anywhere anytime" well since then you've backed up and its changed to "we'll play any Kentucky school, any ohio school (with less than 250 boys!!! Cant play them bigg'ens anymore!) and any freshman team"
We put you in check. We know who the biggdoggs are
:122245

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

85inside wrote:When Athens beats Logan like 13 straight times, wins 2 state titles, plays for 6 more, then we will talk. Oh, and i dont care when they happened, because they have never happened in Logan. Nor will they ever happen, playing schools with 180 boys in it. :lol:

This post makes no sense. Typical rambling from a guy living in the past.

'Might have to play a team with 300+ boys in it......"

Oh, you mean like Marietta, Warren, Zanesville, Pickerington North, Lancaster, Westerville South, Gahanna-Lincoln, Jackson, or Chillicothe? All teams with over 300+ that we've scheduled in the last 10 years.

:roll:

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

There is no shame in losing to Lancaster? why because they are the same size as you? :lol: That is great stuff. Keep em coming.

My personal favorite. 1984, my senior year. We go to Logan. they dress us in the swimming pool across the street. (What class). We promptly go out and wax the Chefs 42-0. 3 out of 4 years scoring 40+ points against the Chefs. However, big bad Logan didnt thump their chests that much back then.

The only teams scared of the Tank are the little river teams? Sorry to say, we are one of those little river teams. :lol: :lol: . You should know, your AD has a PHd, in playing small teams. :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh. It's great!

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

LoganLocos wrote:

This post makes no sense. Typical rambling from a guy living in the past.

'Might have to play a team with 300+ boys in it......"

Oh, you mean like Marietta, Warren, Zanesville, Pickerington North, Lancaster, Westerville South, Gahanna-Lincoln, Jackson, or Chillicothe? All teams with over 300+ that we've scheduled in the last 10 years.

:roll:

In the last 10 years? Thats 100+ games and thats all you got? LOL.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Marietta, Warren, Zanesville, Pickerington North, Lancaster, Westerville South, Gahanna-Lincoln, Jackson, or Chillicothe? All teams with over 300+ that we've scheduled in the last 10 years.

Powerhouses! :lol:

Just keep duckin the big boys Locos. Whatever stops the tears for you.

By the way, has your AD called ironton to see about renewing the football contract? I hear Ironton has 4 openings in football in 2010. If you guys are still into playing the little guys, maybe make a call?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

85inside wrote:There is no shame in losing to Lancaster? why because they are the same size as you? :lol: That is great stuff. Keep em coming.

My personal favorite. 1984, my senior year. We go to Logan. they dress us in the swimming pool across the street. (What class). We promptly go out and wax the Chefs 42-0. 3 out of 4 years scoring 40+ points against the Chefs. However, big bad Logan didnt thump their chests that much back then.

The only teams scared of the Tank are the little river teams? Sorry to say, we are one of those little river teams. :lol: :lol: . You should know, your AD has a PHd, in playing small teams. :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh. It's great!

85 -

Can you do math? Let me tutor you:
Lancaster: 646 boys
Logan: 453 boys

That's a difference of 193 boys.

Now, subtract 193 boys from Logan's 453.

That answer is 260.

So according to your logic, Logan is the same size as every team on the schedule except for Ironton. Keep swinging.

When is the last time Ironton won ANY kind of championship? Not this decade. Keep your head in the clouds big boy. It'll be that long till Ironton wins another (unless they can get back in some weak Kentucky league.....HAHAHAHA)

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

85inside wrote:Pickerington North, Lancaster, Westerville South, Gahanna-Lincoln,

Powerhouses! :lol:

All won OCC championships when we played them. That makes them better than any of the powerhouses (Ashland, Russell, HAHA) that Ironton has played. Outside of DeSales, who has Ironton played worth a lick outside of SE Ohio?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

85inside wrote:By the way, has your AD called ironton to see about renewing the football contract? I hear Ironton has 4 openings in football in 2010. If you guys are still into playing the little guys, maybe make a call?

Hmmmmmm........

Terrible bus ride? Check.

Old facility? Check.

No Gate? Check.

No Competition? Check. (53-14 in 2007, 35-10 in 2008)

Why would we schedule Ironton?

Besides, is Itown the one dropping Logan (by leaving the league) not the other way around?

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

How did you do against them? Were they playoff games? Or did your AD actually have the guts to schedule them in regular season? Thump thump thump...beat that chest.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

LoganLocos wrote:
85inside wrote:By the way, has your AD called ironton to see about renewing the football contract? I hear Ironton has 4 openings in football in 2010. If you guys are still into playing the little guys, maybe make a call?

Hmmmmmm........

Terrible bus ride? Check.

Old facility? Check.

No Gate? Check.

No Competition? Check. (53-14 in 2007, 35-10 in 2008)

Why would we schedule Ironton?

Besides, is Itown the one dropping Logan (by leaving the league) not the other way around?

Why would you schedule Ironton? They only have 182 boys. The same reason you schedule everyone you play.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

85inside wrote:How did you do against them? Were they playoff games? Or did your AD actually have the guts to schedule them in regular season? Thump thump thump...beat that chest.

I didn't include a single playoff team (your lack of knowledge is starting to show).

If I had included playoff teams, I could add Pickerington, Upper Arlington, Hilliard Davidson, Tri-Valley, and Louisville. (There are two OHIO state champions on the list, not a "DIV" champ, but the REAL champ, D1)

But I only included schools WE have added to our schedule.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

LoganLocos wrote:
85inside wrote:There is no shame in losing to Lancaster? why because they are the same size as you? :lol: That is great stuff. Keep em coming.

85 -

Can you do math? Let me tutor you:
Lancaster: 646 boys
Logan: 453 boys

That's a difference of 193 boys.

Now, subtract 193 boys from Logan's 453.

That answer is 260.

So according to your logic, Logan is the same size as every team on the schedule except for Ironton. Keep swinging.

When is the last time Ironton won ANY kind of championship? Not this decade. Keep your head in the clouds big boy. It'll be that long till Ironton wins another (unless they can get back in some weak Kentucky league.....HAHAHAHA)

No league titles in this decade. You are right on that one
No region titles this decade. You are right again
No state title appearances this decade. You are right again
No state titles this decade. You are right again.

Not exactly up to Ironton's standard I'll admit.

However, better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. :lol: :lol:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

85inside wrote:Why would you schedule Ironton? They only have 182 boys.

Glad we can agree on that one.

Return to “Football”