Football or trash talking?

Paladin
SEOP

Re: Football or trash talking?

Post by Paladin »

LIke I said, I follow that river model where trash talking happens up until they get their butts kicked by Logan and then they want to revert to talk about FB only and cite ancient state titles won long,long ago instead of talking about the most recent League title they just got their butts whipped for and lost year after year.

So, a little of both

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

gochiefs wrote:
OHbuckeye1 wrote:I agree, key words.........Week of the Game

Exactly!

Some people just can't do it though, no matter what rules are set in place to stop it.

Good Luck to the Chieftans tonight.........

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

You can have your little league trophy :12222 That trophy and a buck will get you a cup of coffee :lol:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Thats O.K. -- soon to be 6 straight SEOAL titles and there is nothing the boys on the river can do about it because Logan whipped up on their butts, mano a mano.

Prehistoric history belongs in a museum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Reality always sets in when you discover that the team you just defeated has more playoff wins, in their own Division in the last 3 years than yours does in the last 37 years! hits you like a ton of bricks, huh?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Reality is --

35-10........... 53-14........... 7-0.............. 21-7

And thanking the football gods that the Logan coach pulled the starters and kept it from really being ugly.

Mano a Mano, they got whipped. THAT hits you like a ton of bricks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Reality is...week 12..if there is even a week 11 :lol:

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Jello ;-)

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Better make sure they are academically eligible with that 1.0 GPA policy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing like brawn and ..............................

well you can't have everything !! 8)

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Paladin wrote:Better make sure they are academically eligible with that 1.0 GPA policy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing like brawn and ..............................

well you can't have everything !! 8)

Paladin, you have a lot of nerve talking about grade point averages. Is it permanate, or permament? :mrgreen:

lostcause
Freshman Team

Post by lostcause »

logan played there toughest game of the season so far at ironton.(Not scoring a TD till the 4th Q) and if you deny that ask those fans from logan that couldnt sit down cause they were gettin' beat in the 4th Q. you can talk about how youve dominated the series the last few years , but you were scared to death towards the end of week five.(wondering am i gonna have to eat crow). you can give I-town all the sh1T you want but you have to admit you was a little nervous there around the end of the 3rd Q.when was the last time logan was held scorless until the 4th Q.

sturg85
Waterboy

Post by sturg85 »

I was at the Ironton vs Logan game..I'm not affiliated with either team..but if Logan is one of the best teams in division 2 then Ironton needs to jump up two divisions..that game could have went either way..you would think a #1 team in division 2 would run all over little ol' Ironton..yeah i guess its nice to win the league every year..but I'm sure if Ironton could join the OVC and play with teams that are in there division they would win out every year..Ill take state titles,state runner ups,playoff appearances and tradition over winning the league every time.

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Talkin trash....it's all we got left. :lol: ;-)

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

STURG,

lol
Do you know you just gave away the code word? I am not affliated with either team but...
The Chiefs see this every year from ironton fans. First of all who would drive to Itown unlss they were in that area. You obviously have no idea how a beat down looks. Ironton played not to lose BAD. It worked. They lost closer than people expected. Examples:
1. Ironton made no effort to score on final drive of 1st half. That is the only quareter Ironton had momentum. They should have capitalized but were afraid to pull the trigger.
2. In the second half( which by the way is where football games are won) Ironton had a totl of 3 first downs and failed to get inside the Logan 30. Not exactly a threat to a team as good as Logan
You are kidding yoru self and exposing a lack of understanding of football.

Lost,

You also need a fact check. Many posters do not post facts.You have joined that group. LOGAN SCORED in th THIRD quarter. The facts alway back me up.

Now for poor old lost. First lost read the above. now for your eye opening lesson.

You are on that same river as all Ironton posters. DENIAL. Logan biggest game of the year is Lancaster. Second is Pick North. After that they are all about the same. Ironton has never been a big game for the Chiefs since we let you slink back into the league. Heck we let you back in just to whoop you. Logan knew you guys would whine and leave again. So far ironto has been the 4th strongest team on the schedule. Hey at least you are in the top half. You probably were not last year.

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

must be tough for anyone living with a know it all :roll:

sturg85
Waterboy

Post by sturg85 »

2old wrote:

You are kidding yoru self and exposing a lack of understanding of football.

Lol! your questioning my lack of football knowledge over me saying the game could have went either way!?! yeah on paper Logan won..there are a lot of teams that win on paper and dont win the game A LOT. But you must already know that since you know your football right? Then you say Lancaster and Pickerington North is the the toughest team on your schedule they prolly wont even make the playoffs! I have a lot of respect for Logan but hopefully you dont speak on behalf of the Logan team if so your gonna have a lot of haters.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Sorry, Sturg. Logan didn't win on paper. Logan WON ON THE FIELD. IN the FLESH. Put it to the "sportsmen" of the river. Mano a Mano. Logan BEAT them IN PERSON. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like as in 35-10.......53-14........7-0..........21-7. :mrgreen:

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

sportsfan43 wrote:must be tough for anyone living with a know it all :roll:

I don't think we should go with the 'know it all'.
There are too many on this site,(I include myself).
If we are going there, we should use seniority (everyone would have to post their age, and the oldest person wins, because they have been a know it all for the longer time!). :? :?

Return to “Football”