Warren at P-Berg South

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Warren at P-Berg South

Post by Auburntgrfan »

South seems to be struggling this year and Warren needs a solid win. No-one knows what can/will happen at South. South seems to play very tough at home. Warren had better come to play.

bigbluedad
Freshman Team

Re: Warren at P-Berg South

Post by bigbluedad »

Hope we have some ref's that know what the rules are after last weeks calls, looking to Warren getting back on track and take this one.

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

Look for Warren to take their frustration out on South. I really didn't think defense played to awful bad last week against a very strong offense (giving up 3 offensive TD's). If the defense plays anything like they did last week South will be in for a long night. I think we all believe our offense is Warren's biggest strength, if you ask me our offense needs a ton of work. Warren's offense scored more points for Jackson Friday night than Jackson did. Tighten things up boys: INTERCEPTIONS WOW!!

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

Warren should be too strong for South this year but it could be close if Warren turns the ball over....the defense should handle to Wing T and shut down the run as Souths passing game is limited by the offensive scheme...if the Warriors play solid like we know they can this is win number 4. I always enjoy the South game, it is a good local rival and they have great fans, but we have had their number the past couple of years.....GO BLUE!!

Bobcat Coach
Waterboy

Post by Bobcat Coach »

South doesn't run the wing T anymore. They run a spread offense. Quickness verse strength should provide for a good game.

96stroker
JV Team

Post by 96stroker »

those warren interceptions had a little to do with jackson defense . just saying

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Remember one play does not win or lose a gme. But I believe it can change the face of the game. And make the game strategy go a different route. warren sees the spread offense every night at practice, so they should be able toread and play defense against it. Warren should thank it't defensive unit or last saturday night could have been real ugly.

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

Lets Go Warriors!!!!!

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

We will try to keep picking up those points for Jackson...haha. Seriously I think Warren has a very legit chance of winning out.

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Gallia is woory-some they lost to Ironton 6-0 last friday. And never leave Logan out of the picture, they may be having a horrendous season but seem always to play very well when the Warriors are in town.

eagledad
Freshman Team

Post by eagledad »

bigbluedad wrote:Hope we have some ref's that know what the rules are after last weeks calls, looking to Warren getting back on track and take this one.

bbd, i did not see the game so i cannot comment on the officiating. however, if they were from the local board (parkersburg) then i would venture to say they got the calls right. we as fans in the mid ohio valley are very fortunate to have the quality of officiating that we do. it is the fan 99.99% of the time that does not know or understand the rules. high school rules are very different than what you see on saturday or sunday afternoons. a vast majority of coaches even get them confused. so before you get too angry at the "zebras", ask yourself if you could go out there and do what they do. if your answer is you could, what's stopping you? anyway, good luck on the south side. represent se ohio well.

pitt87fan
Freshman Team

Post by pitt87fan »

Being an SEOAL game I figure the officials were league assigned. I assume they still do that, maybe not.

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

Eagledad must be a current or former zebra...come on man, you gotta let us blow off some steam cause our team got wacked! Myself I saw some good things last Saturday night in between the blunders....mostly the defense, we haven't that type of spirit around Vincent for a while except for Pritt and Wolfe a couple of years ago....Henthorn, Harlow, Barrows, Blair, Mays, and the rest....playing very physical right now! And I hear we get Lane back this week...look out....they will have to pass cause they won't be able to run....just manage our offense efficiently and we should have no problem out pointing the Pats! GO BLUE!!

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

Start of 3rd quarter tied 7-7

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

6 minutes left, still tied 7-7. Leffingwell out of the game.

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

Still 7-7 going to OT

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

South 10
Warren 7

Final in 2 OT

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

South must have put the D on Warrens QB

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

90goldeneagle wrote:6 minutes left, still tied 7-7. Leffingwell out of the game.
Is he ok? I hope so.

Return to “Football”