We've Got Greggy!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Re: We've Got Greggy!

Post by fuzzhead »

I've heard a rumor that ol' 'Weege' McKnight is transfering to Eastern now. Is there any truth to that??? I've heard it from two or three different people now.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

He was at our camp last night along with his brother and dad.

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

But I thought eastern got greggy? LOL

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

All I know Greg was as fast as I have ever seen before. Him, Buzz, Mike, Cope and AJ was moving.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

First, I have no dog in this fight.

However, if what is being stated here over the last 6 1/2 hours is true, sounds like it is time for a fundraiser up at Eastern. With all of the excess egg, you folks ought to be able to hold one heck of an omulet breakfast fundraiser!!!! It is going to take awhile to wipe the egg off of your faces and put it in the pan.......LOL!

If this is accurate, I'm glad the kid stayed where he's been going to school. Too much of running for the brass ring by these H.S. kids. Didn't work for Marnhout, so there's a lesson to be learned.

Good luck to the Does and the Igles this year......

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

[quote=]"Steely Dan"]First, I have no dog in this fight.

If this is accurate, I'm glad the kid stayed where he's been going to school. Too much of running for the brass ring by these H.S. kids. Didn't work for Marnhout, so there's a lesson to be learned.[quote]

Yeah Marnhout was a bust for GA...Not that with time he wouldnt been a force...but when you transfer for a single season you best be a stud or you wont see much action.

Return to “Football”