Best Player in the SOC 1

Football Crazy
Waterboy

Best Player in the SOC 1

Post by Football Crazy »

Alot of ppl in the SOC 1 is going to be tough..

jet2010
Waterboy

Re: Best Player in the SOC 1

Post by jet2010 »

I have to agree. He is pretty impressive.

Oakie1
Waterboy

Post by Oakie1 »

He was also the Soph., going to be Junior, QB MVP at that National Combine in Norman, Oklahoma, beating out kids from all over the US including 2 studs from Texas. You should see his stock rising on Rivals soon. He is hands down the best player in the league. I'm sure he will back it up with his play this season.

BLUEDEVILS
Waterboy

Post by BLUEDEVILS »

The top 5 prospects at each position have just been listed from the national combine in Oklahoma City. They can be found at

ultimate100camp.com .

Prometheus
Waterboy

Post by Prometheus »

Sloan is a great QB, but he is not hands down the best player in the league, maybe at his position, but not the best all around player on the field.
It'll b interesting to see if Oak Hill changes things on offense this yr if its anything like the couple of games i watched last yr Sloan wont have time to throw the ball

Oakie1
Waterboy

Post by Oakie1 »

I think you will be surprised with the O-Line this year. And yes they will find a way to get Jesse more time. A good running game helps and I think we will have that. Plus we have Cannon back and everyone a year older and stronger. And yes Jesse is by far the best player in the SOC I. He can play defense and kick as well. You have seen what he has done as a Freshman and Soph. This is his team to lead now and all those boys know how to do is win. And win they will.

Prometheus
Waterboy

Post by Prometheus »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but still don't think he is the best hands down, might not even b the best on his own team,oak hill has alot of talent in that jr. class, but hes still a great plauyer. Wish we still played you guys this yr , i think the mohawks wouldve given u a better game than they have the past couple yrs, i think we will suprise some people this yr.

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

BLUEDEVILS wrote:The top 5 prospects at each position have just been listed from the national combine in Oklahoma City. They can be found at

ultimate100camp.com .

Rising 11th GradeQB Rising 11
1 Jesse Sloan Oak Hill, OH
2 Michael Cummings Killen, TX
3 Blaire Sullivan Central Catholic, TX
4 Trey Fetner Woodland, AL
5 Jon Pieterse Worcester Academy, MA

Oakie1
Waterboy

Post by Oakie1 »

Bucknut27 wrote:
BLUEDEVILS wrote:The top 5 prospects at each position have just been listed from the national combine in Oklahoma City. They can be found at

ultimate100camp.com .

Rising 11th GradeQB Rising 11
1 Jesse Sloan Oak Hill, OH
2 Michael Cummings Killen, TX
3 Blaire Sullivan Central Catholic, TX
4 Trey Fetner Woodland, AL
5 Jon Pieterse Worcester Academy, MA

Huh, they must know something that Prometheus doesn't. Do you see anyone else from the SOC I or Ohio for that matter on that list? He is #1 for a reason. Just wish your Mohawks got another chance to see him light them up again.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Sloan. Easily. Thank you. Good day. 8)

Prometheus
Waterboy

Post by Prometheus »

Don't really remember Sloan lighting us up last yr, it was the running game that killed us. If I remeber right didn't we take Sloan out in the 1st half and he didnt play in the 2nd.

Oakie1
Waterboy

Post by Oakie1 »

Prometheus wrote:Don't really remember Sloan lighting us up last yr, it was the running game that killed us. If I remeber right didn't we take Sloan out in the 1st half and he didnt play in the 2nd.

I believe that was because you all were so bad we didn't play anyone the second half of the game, and still continued to score. I believe he did light you up when given the play call. Why would we pass all over the field when you could not stop any run. I hope you have a few aces in the whole or you will get a lot of the same thing you have been getting for years, beat downs.

By the way, back to the topic, please. Enough about poor old Northwest football.

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

How many seniors or starters did OH lose last year? I cant wait til East and Oak Hill show off this year that game will be a battle. But anyway Slone would probably have to be the pick because no other teams really has a standout stud, East has about 5 or 6 excellent players and a bunch of soild ones and I dont think Green, S Valley or ND have any superstars either but Oak Hill has alot to prove this year.

Return to “Football”