COACH DEAN AT NELSONVILLE YORK THIS YEAR?

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

COACH DEAN AT NELSONVILLE YORK THIS YEAR?

Post by buckeye_master »

i was told he would be def cordinator any truth to this?

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Re: COACH DEAN AT NELSONVILLE YORK THIS YEAR?

Post by buckeye_master »

IF THIS IS TRUE IM TELLING U WHAT HE IS A HELL OF A COACH WITH HIM AND BOSTON WOW LOOK OUT :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122246

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

I don't know if it's true but I would say he would be the offensive coordinator if this is a fact

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

It is true and he is running the Offense. We will have one heck of an O this year.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

buckeye_master wrote:IF THIS IS TRUE IM TELLING U WHAT HE IS A HELL OF A COACH WITH HIM AND BOSTON WOW LOOK OUT :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122246

I will agree with that :)

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Coach Dean has an excellent offensive mind I can't wait for this season GO BUCKEYES

91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

Coach Dean is an excellent coach and a great addition to the varsity staff but I don't think Coach Boston has handed over total control of the offense to anyone, ever. :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

91Buckeye wrote:Coach Dean is an excellent coach and a great addition to the varsity staff but I don't think Coach Boston has handed over total control of the offense to anyone, ever. :lol:

Yea but he needs to.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Dean will fit in just fine.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Sounds like coach Dean might be just what they need to get the playoff monkey off their backs.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

koondogger wrote:A new offensive coordinator coming to the litter box? YES! The defense in Glouster will have a special present to welcome his arse back. All I'm sayin is after our 3rd week of full padded practices this Trimble defense is ready to see some fresh meat.Or, in this case, worthless nuts!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys!

Really your in your 3rd week of wearing pads?? I wonder what OHSAA would say about that??

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

i knew there was somethin fishy going on in gtown.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

ttt

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

I think Coach Dean is A GREAT choice for the offense at NY

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Rumor here in Lancerland is that the Buckeyes have been practicing since the first of June with helmets and some days pads. A few fellows I know in the construction business witnessed this with their own eyes. I wouldnt point that finger too much over the hill as much as I love for you guys whip up on the kitty kats. I predict the cats will lose to 3 Athens county teams this year. NY, Alex, and my beloved Lancers. The Lancers will be the best team in Athens County this year.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Coach Dean guy must be the real deal. I don't know too much about him, but his youth league teams were always well coached. If he does take over the offense NY could be hard to handle this year. Too bad they did not schedule us, I would love to play them. They are good and it would only make us better.

GO LANCERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

the lancers the best team in athens county?

what are you smoking?

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

King of Kings wrote:Rumor here in Lancerland is that the Buckeyes have been practicing since the first of June with helmets and some days pads. A few fellows I know in the construction business witnessed this with their own eyes. I wouldnt point that finger too much over the hill as much as I love for you guys whip up on the kitty kats. I predict the cats will lose to 3 Athens county teams this year. NY, Alex, and my beloved Lancers. The Lancers will be the best team in Athens County this year.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Coach Dean guy must be the real deal. I don't know too much about him, but his youth league teams were always well coached. If he does take over the offense NY could be hard to handle this year. Too bad they did not schedule us, I would love to play them. They are good and it would only make us better.

GO LANCERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY and FH will get a look at each other next Tuesday... or so I've been told.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

yea and this year when we beat fed hock and the other teams in the county. we can say we are the kings of athens county, having played all teams :122249

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Buckeyeguy maybe the best team in Athens county could come up with a playoff WIN this decade?

Well with Dean calling the plays I will say you get that playoff win this year. Your play calling has been lacking in the past and with his knowledge of the game that will be that extra little kick you will need.

I would like to see all the Athens county teams play each other so they could crown a county champ and a real all athens county team. I know Federal and Ny scrimmage and so do Trimble and Athens but scrimmages are far from real games.
Good luck to all the athens county teams this year and stay healthy.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

I cant wait to see the off.. under dean... they did do alot of passing durring midnight madness so i assume they just might get a little passing game this year 8)

Return to “Football”