Attention Minford Football Alumni and Fans

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Attention Minford Football Alumni and Fans

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

The first football team ever assembled at Minford wil be honored on September 4, 2009. This is the Falcons first home game, week 2 against Wellston. Alumni from the first team will be in attendance and will be honored at a special halftime ceremony. This is the first team that started playing in 1959, 25 of the original 28 will be in attendance. This will be a very special evening with some of the alumni of that team coming from as far as Washington State, Florida, and Alabama. Two of the members of that team have not been able to be contacted yet, if you have any information about how to contact Joe Fyffe or Andy Cole, send me a PM and I'll get the information to the organisers of the ceremony. All alumni of Minford Football will be invited onto the field during halftime, and form an alumni tunnel for the team as they come out after halftime.

TrojanBuff
JV Team

Re: Attention Minford Football Alumni and Fans

Post by TrojanBuff »

Great idea Minford! Very classy. Good luck this year!

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

TTT

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

Row One: Joe Fyffe, Duane Hawkins, David Hagerman, Kenny Neu, Gabe Canary, Dan Vogelsong, Pat Borders, Dick Powell

Row Two: Kenny Shumway, Tom Kallner, Wendell Knore, Bob Vest, Jim Bender, Pat Slone, Delmar Parker, Andy Cole

Row Three: Roger Ison, Leroy Smith, Mike Borders, Tom Martin, Larry Church, Wilbur Conley, John Slone

For Four: Mr. Sammons, Lawrence Shoemaker, Junior Coldiron, Jim McGraw, Estill Holbrook, Harold Burchett, Ronnie Birchem, Ronnie Oberly, Mr. Gilbert

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Just thought I would bring this back up since this is the week. Should be a good time in Minford on friday night.

Return to “Football”