All Conference

Re: WEEK 6. West vs Minford.

Post by crazymidgets »

west big

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Uncle C wrote:I am hoping for a Minford win tomorrow night. West cannot stop this running game and cant stop the pass either. Gp FALCONS
West will stop Minfords running game. West's front seven is as good as advertised. The strength of their defense is there ability to stop the run and force u into 3rd and long.

ON THE ROCKS
Riding the Bench

Post by ON THE ROCKS »

From what i have seen of west..portsmouth on zone tv and peake live....Exploit the 2 linebackers #5 blitz every play finds it hard to drop into coverage....a good qb will exploit this..not seen minford yet but it is SOC time ....good luck to both teams...

westside_rebel
Riding the Bench

Post by westside_rebel »

This is gonna be a great game between two hard nose teams. Minford isn't gonna just lay down and let us win...we'll have to earn it. Not looking to far ahead, the Valley vs West game is gonna be the set up for the Burg vs West game. I feel is if we can beat Valley, it sets us up in a good position to pull off the win against Burg...we lose to Valley it's gonna be tough to bounce back mentally for, what is always a classic game against Burg.

But enough of looking to week 10...we gotta beat Minford, Waverly, Valley and Northwest before we get to Burg!

So let's get ready and run over some Falcons!!!

Good luck to the boys in Orange and Black and praying for a good evening of some High School Football and no injuries for either team!!!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

sendem' back to minford "whooped"

fan4sure
Freshman Team

Post by fan4sure »

after seeing minford and the peak, peak would put it on the mighty falcons. West will win 42-13

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Minford lost big to Meigs which was totally unexpected by me so I just can't see it being even close against the West Siders.

Prediction: P.West 35 Minford 14

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

I think that we dont know just how good West is Chesapeake tourned the ball over too many times. If it wasnt for that what would the score have been?? We wont find out until next week against Valley!!! West rolls over Minford 42-14

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

west plays alot like we do here in grovetown,minford in the past would load the box against physical running teams..do they have the horses to stop that type of game now?

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Minford doesn't have the horses they once did, but the cupboard isn't bare. I'd say that will be their plan, along with everyone else that lines up against the Siders.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

The last couple of years luck has been on Minfords side getting into the playoffs. Last year Valleys qb was not in the game and the year before that a bad call on a onside kick which did not allow Valley to get the ball back Minfords luck has ran out there will be no playoffs for them this year!!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Here4Fun wrote:The last couple of years luck has been on Minfords side getting into the playoffs. Last year Valleys qb was not in the game and the year before that a bad call on a onside kick which did not allow Valley to get the ball back Minfords luck has ran out there will be no playoffs for them this year!!!
How fast you forget that Minford's QB last year only saw the field for a few plays. And there was no bad call on the onside kick 2 years ago. Last years "bad call" was closer than the onside kick and it wasn't that close either. The better team got in both years.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

If going to the game tonight might want to dress pretty warm if the wind blows like it has all day it will get cold coming off the river with nothing to block it.

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

Mighty Falcons luck has ran out !

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Is this game going to be on 99.3?

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Jesco White wrote:Is this game going to be on 99.3?
I think so if not it should be on 1260

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

UPNYA4 wrote:Honestly I think that this game is a Blow out waiting to happen! On to Valley IMO. The Valley game will be a shootout!! But, I do think that Yates will have Pressure on him the entire night!! He will have flashbacks of his Sophomore year!!
This from the guy who asks to stay on the Minford and West topic.... LOL

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

Total domination by west. 27-0 at half. West has scored on all possessions and haven't punted yet

RogueWarrior
Riding the Bench

Post by RogueWarrior »

Yes indeed.....nothing against the kids but this is not the Minford team people became used to in the past 5 years. I support the falcons but you got to be real. This team is 5-5 or 6-4 at best. The coaches are getting the most out of the players but this is a down year. No speed, size or strength. I am more shocked by those that thought Minford would go 8-2 to 10-0 than I am the record this team will have. Realistic expectations would keep some from getting embarrassed by the posts and boasts they make. Yes indeed.

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

44-0 West

Return to “Football”