Eastern 20 East 18

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Re: Week 3 East @ Eastern

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

East has many players out for this game. We need the yonger players to step up. Go Tartans !!!!!!

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

I heard Rawlins might be back for East, if so that would be a huge plus...

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

If he is back that will be a huge lift for the Tartans on both sides of the ball

Screaming Eagle
Freshman Team

Post by Screaming Eagle »

Kickoff less than 24 hours away!

Eagle fans need to come out of hiding and get loud!
Don't let the Tartan fans come to East Shade River Stadium and cheer louder than us!

GO EAGLES! :mrgreen:

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

The REAL EAGLES fans will be there SCREAMING EAGLE. Should be avery good game.Might break out the grill and do a little tailgaiting.TEAM that plays the DDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! and TACKLES!!!!!!!!! wins the ball game.With that said EAGLES 19,tartans 14 GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Screaming Eagle
Freshman Team

gobucks31 wrote:The REAL EAGLES fans will be there SCREAMING EAGLE. Should be avery good game.Might break out the grill and do a little tailgaiting.TEAM that plays the DDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! and TACKLES!!!!!!!!! wins the ball game.With that said EAGLES 19,tartans 14 GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

We have a good small group of fans, we also have some that just sit on their hands too much, spread out across the hill. Maybe winning will take care of that!

You are right, Eagles must gang tackle. Fly to the football!

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EAST!!!!!!!!!
Time to start the factory up and pollute the air because the blue people are coming to your neighborhood!!!!!
Sounds like a swell time indeed!
LIKE A BOSS!!!

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

my flying pig doesn't want to take me ot the game. Will the signal to the ribbit station reach in Portsmouth area?! radio's are fun to play with, especially when your mad, at least you can throw it.
AHHHHHH!!!
anybody have a radio I can borrow. I broke my last one when the Jonas Brothers started singing on it! BARF!!!!!!!

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

i think you can pick up the froh on the net...

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Id love to see Eastern win but I don't think they will...27-17 East

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

East will probably lose this game. I heard from a player they didnt even get game film from Eastern until Weds. because they wouldnt trade films. Their best offensive lineman will be out and now to top it off Rawlins, probably their best overall player who I believe was all state last year is out for the season...Some kids need to step up tonight to pull this one off.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Yea battlecats,and I have a slighty used bridge at the river for sale cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

Gobucks- I dont really know what your talking about, I dont know what I said that you dont beleive but what I said about injuries is true. Now I hope East wisn but its going to be a tough one tonight. The lack of time to plan a game and the injuries especially hurt.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I think I heard the final score on the radio 20-18 with Eastern coming out on top.

Shazbot
Freshman Team

Post by Shazbot »

fun game to watch.
Scoring went:
Eastern 6-0
East 7-6
Eastern 14-7
East 15-14
East 18-14
Eastern 20-18

I really liked East's ball control offense.

Tartanblue
SEO

Re: Eastern 20 East 18

Post by Tartanblue »

Mistakes hurt East especially the last turnover on the final drive to give Eastern the game. East is going to have to get ready to go back to work with a very good Buffalo team coming to Sciotoville next week.

One thing that I couldn't figure out is how hard is it to stop a clock after a touchdown is scored....seriously, I mean I know people like to see their home team win but c'mon get in the game and know how to stop a clock instead of waiting 40 seconds to stop the clock.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Relax tartanblue they put the time back on the clock,That was one heck of a game and neither team deserved to lose.Good luck the rest of the season and GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Screaming Eagle
Freshman Team

GREAT GAME!

Eastern had not committed a turnover yet until three fumbles last night, and they lost all 3.

Showed a lot of heart to not give up and come back for the win.

And yes tartanblue they put the time back on the clock!
And no battlecat, I doubt very seriously that Eastern wasn't unwilling to trade tapes.

That was too good of a game to muddle it with controversies that aren't true. Like gobucks31 said, neither team deserved to lose. Good luck to the Tartans the rest of the season.

Great job Eagles! Big win over a team who was 21-1 their last 22 regular season games! (at least that's what i was told) 21-2 now because you didn't quit! Congratulations!

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

East needs to open their playbook. Last years team ran a nice offense and I like the double wing but good lord not almost every play. I liked what they did at Nwest and spread the field and let the QB run. Owell, sounded like a good game.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

battlecats wrote:East needs to open their playbook. Last years team ran a nice offense and I like the double wing but good lord not almost every play. I liked what they did at Nwest and spread the field and let the QB run. Owell, sounded like a good game.

They tried that, but Eastern picked up on it. In order for them to spread it out more instead of running the double wing they are going to have to get protection from the line so Garret is running for his life every time they spread it out.

Return to “Football”