West 34 South Point 14

ExTrojan
Waterboy

Re: Week 3 South Point @ West

Post by ExTrojan »

Sider's have a good Team, just need to control the mistakes. West should take this game by at least 2 scores

jungle cat
Freshman Team

Post by jungle cat »

West will win out from here on. West has the best team in the county and it starts Friday night. They will pound the Pointer by as many as they want. I am telling you West is the Beast of Southern Ohio. That wake up call last week is just what they needed. Look out here comes a Sider!

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

I'll take west by 4 td's

Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

jungle cat wrote:West will win out from here on. West has the best team in the county and it starts Friday night. They will pound the Pointer by as many as they want. I am telling you West is the Beast of Southern Ohio. That wake up call last week is just what they needed. Look out here comes a Sider!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Good luck tonight West.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Congrats to West, Pendelton is best back in county with Schank form burg right behind him. Good luck until you face the Burg.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Re: West 34 South Point 14

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Good win West.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

It looked like the boys weren't fired up at all to play. SP is down but they played hard. I'm sure it's hard mentally to get up for oponents that you know your alot better than.

They said on the point after that Pendelton had a school record 320 or so yards.

We still have alot of work to do and 3 more games to get better before Waverly. He seems determined to run that football and find the right combination in there. I hope we do. I'm with you Snoozer, we need to get that young QB some confidence in the passing game before SOC II time. Keep the faith and keep working hard boys.

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

siderman wrote:It looked like the boys weren't fired up at all to play. SP is down but they played hard. I'm sure it's hard mentally to get up for oponents that you know your alot better than.

They said on the point after that Pendelton had a school record 320 or so yards.

I think Pendleton had 256, but I'm not sure I would love to know

We still have alot of work to do and 3 more games to get better before Waverly. He seems determined to run that football and find the right combination in there. I hope we do. I'm with you Snoozer, we need to get that young QB some confidence in the passing game before SOC II time. Keep the faith and keep working hard boys.

They looked better this game than they did they pass few games, but they still have a lot of work they have to do if they want to compete for a league championship. Needs some more work, and will get it against Rock Hill, hopefully not at the expense of a loss. The line, now having 3 seniors looked better than the last two games, but still needs some work if they want to shove Minford or Burg around. Over all we had a fewtoo many mental lapses, and probably shouldn't of given up the two scores, but my hats off to them on the win, the more experience they get the better this team will be.

Return to “Football”