WK 4 Logan @ Gallia Academy

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK 4 Logan @ Gallia Academy

Post by noreply66 »

Ironton seems to have a lot more running backs this year.

More guys to keep track of

Billy Hoyle
Waterboy

Post by Billy Hoyle »

Logan wins this one by as many as they want. Gallia has a whole lot of work to do to be competitive in the SEOAL

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

Gallia by 2 :122246

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

I have read on this site 400 times that GAHS played Ironton close...

Total yards:

Ironton 487
GAHS 171

Score: Ironton 39 GAHS 6

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

To make matters worse...

Logan 63
GAHS 7

Dont expect to see Angle after halftime.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

I'm looking forward to seeing Angle in action. I've not had the chance to see him play live, only highlights on GG, which I'm sure don't do the young man justice.
Coach Amyx runs a great program at Logan and I've always respected the way his teams conduct themselves.
GAHS is in a transitional phase right now with a new staff, new system, etc. It's going to take some time to get the program back on track. One of the biggest problems we have is a lack of depth. With only 36 players or so on the roster you can get in a heap of trouble real quick if you have any injuries.
We had 4 boys leave last week's game with injuries and I'm not sure if all of them will be back this week or not.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

WitnessProtection wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing Angle in action. I've not had the chance to see him play live, only highlights on GG, which I'm sure don't do the young man justice.
Coach Amyx runs a great program at Logan and I've always respected the way his teams conduct themselves.
GAHS is in a transitional phase right now with a new staff, new system, etc. It's going to take some time to get the program back on track. One of the biggest problems we have is a lack of depth. With only 36 players or so on the roster you can get in a heap of trouble real quick if you have any injuries.
We had 4 boys leave last week's game with injuries and I'm not sure if all of them will be back this week or not.

Witness -

Thanks for your compliments on the program. My sources in the French City are excited about the direction Coach Eddy has the program headed. They may take their lumps this year, but I think things will turn around.

Angle is a special talent and I'm trying to enjoy getting to see him in the purple and white each week. It seems like every week he is doing something to amaze us in the press box. But the teammates around him (linemen and receivers) are what makes his success possible. Logan has a special group of kids right now.

Logan is a little banged up right now as well, but I think we should have everyone available come game time. Hopefully the same will be true for GAHS. And most importantly, hopefully neither team suffers more injuries this week!

Always enjoy going to Gallipolis to see friends like Jottings, Blue_Steel, and GAHS4ever.

redrocket
Riding the Bench
Location: Along the river where the shotgun protects my humble abode 4 notes a week. You guess which four.

Post by redrocket »

When these two teams meet on the field forget the records and get ready for an old fashion slugfest. The Blue Devils are young and coming but Logan will win big. And when it is all said a done they will know that they were in a good one. Here is hoping everyone stays healthy.
Chieftains on the warpath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

gallia academy gets better in moral victories. i hear this coach has forgot more football than some coaches ever knew. that is good to hear. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

gochiefs wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:I don't like this game where it is. That's just me speaking. Let's be honest, Gallia is just not a competitive game this year for Logan. In other years, yes, but not now. I know the sentiment is to rest and heal up for Logan. But I'd rather see more of a challenge right now. You can't improve unless you are constantly pushing yourself to get better and it is hard to see Logan being really motivated to "get up" for this one. Ironton and Zanesville loom and they will allow Logan to test itself within but I just don't like two snoozers in a row. Sorry. Gallia is a great program with great tradition but I'd rather see a little more incentive for Logan to perform this week. One week "off" is enough.

I agree..we need more competitive ball period..but let's face it..as long as Logan plays the ball they are capable of every week..the only real test we have throughout the rest of the whole season is probably Z'ville..so..like last year..we are going to have a lot of 'off' weeks..and that could be very bad come week 11 if/when we get there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- not so fast, there. my feathered friend. ain't gonna say nothing bad about gallia, they played very spirited ball. and zanesville will be a good game as well. but don't forget week 5 at tanks memorial stadium, i agree you all are the favorites for obvious reasons. but the fighting tigers are looking like the tigers of old as well. nuff said. ;-)

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:not so fast, there. my feathered friend. ain't gonna say nothing bad about gallia, they played very spirited ball. and zanesville will be a good game as well. but don't forget week 5 at tanks memorial stadium, i agree you all are the favorites for obvious reasons. but the fighting tigers are looking like the tigers of old as well. nuff said. ;-)

I don't know...I know Gallia's on the turnaround...but I just don't see this year as being there year against the Chiefs...I like where they are heading from what I've been hearing though...next year..or a couple more years..they could be a threat..but I don't think so this year..as for Ironton...I have mixed feelings about it..I think Ironton COULD give them a run for there money...just b/c they are playing in the Tank..but I don't think that's gonna be enough to be able to control the Chiefs this year. Once they get rolling..I think they'll keep on rolling.

Speedofsand
Varsity

Post by Speedofsand »

At the Tank I hear the visitors have to beat the Tigers AND the Zebras. :122249

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

what are the radio stations from gallia thats going to be carring the game??

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

On further reflection, I don't think Logan will be able to hold down the score. I look for a 49-7 win and it could be worse.

49 points the first half . Then lots of subs.

Its embarrassing being a Blue Devil ! :mrgreen:

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

Paladin, when did you become a Blue Devil?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I always cheer for DUKE !! :lol:

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Good Luck Blue!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Speedofsand wrote:At the Tank I hear the visitors have to beat the Tigers AND the Zebras. :122249
------------------------- you show shades of intelligence, but the seoal assigns the officials. :roll: :roll:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

That was a new rule put in when the tiggers came into the SEOAL. Your "reputation" preceded you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes sir, the "sportsmen of the river" !! 8)

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Paladin wrote:On further reflection, I don't think Logan will be able to hold down the score. I look for a 49-7 win and it could be worse.

49 points the first half . Then lots of subs.

Its embarrassing being a Blue Devil ! :mrgreen:

With all DUE respect sir, it is not now, or ever been "embarrassing" being a Blue Devil. In fact, I would venture that every one of this years team has more character than you have ever had in your life.
I hope you are still around when the lean times come for your beloved, it will be much fun dishing some back at ya. :122249

Return to “Football”