WK4 Wellston @ Nelsonville-York TVC-Ohio Game

91Buckeye
Varsity

Re: WK4 Wellston @ Nelsonville-York TVC-Ohio Game

Post by 91Buckeye »

I agree pbuck we need to get those two more carries. I would go exclusively with the three step drop and playaction passes as well. The five step passing game is where we seem to get sacked and picked off.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I cant wait for the game, this will be another slobberknocker for the Rockets. The kids seem to like that they love to hit,and so do the Buckeyes.
Orange Brown ,sorry to inform you Wellston wont have all their starters back, but we will make no excuses . The kids playing have done a great job against good teams . I expect the same this week great effort against another good team.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

boilermaker wrote:I cant wait for the game, this will be another slobberknocker for the Rockets. The kids seem to like that they love to hit,and so do the Buckeyes.
Orange Brown ,sorry to inform you Wellston wont have all their starters back, but we will make no excuses . The kids playing have done a great job against good teams . I expect the same this week great effort against another good team.

Well thats alright I am still betting on a great game with lots of hitting!!!!!

I think that this game and the Athens game will show people TVC football at its best!!!!!!!! :122245 :122245

The Crowed Roars!! The BUCKS Score!!!!

NY-36
Wellston-34 3 O.T's!!!!!!!!

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:

Wellston's only wins in Nelsonville against the Buckeyes came in 2002, 1986, 1978, and 1968.

Since all of Wellston's wins appear to have been home games and this game is at Nelsonville, I guess I'll have to go with the Buckeyes even though Wellston did give a tough Minford team all they wanted.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Orange and Brown wrote:

CROWS roar in Nelsonville ?? :lol: J/K OaB

cheese45692
Waterboy

Post by cheese45692 »

I'll take the rockets in a close one and hopefully bring the title back to wellston but it will be a rough road the tvc looks good this year! Go Rockets and the TVC!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
boilermaker wrote:I cant wait for the game, this will be another slobberknocker for the Rockets. The kids seem to like that they love to hit,and so do the Buckeyes.

Well thats alright I am still betting on a great game with lots of hitting!!!!!

I think that this game and the Athens game will show people TVC football at its best!!!!!!!! :122245 :122245

NY-36
Wellston-34 3 O.T's!!!!!!!!

And then the big bank

The _Big_One
Freshman Team

Post by The _Big_One »

only chance wellston has in this game is to stop Nelsonvilles running attack and play 4 quarters, otherwise wellston gets blown out.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

The _Big_One wrote:only chance wellston has in this game is to stop Nelsonvilles running attack and play 4 quarters, otherwise wellston gets blown out.

I don't think so! Ny has shown that they can't score a lot of points. All Wellston has to do is take care of the football and this should be a good one!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I agree O&B this will be a great game. Wellston has taken care of the ball so far this season .With only one turnover so far.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Ny's biggest problem has been experience this year! They have a lot of sophs sarting and it shows. The senior leadership was able to rally the troops against B.U. and I think that they need to step up and make sure there teamates are playing 4 quarters of football!
I also think that those sophs have grown up in the first 3 weeks of the season. I don't think you can use inexperience as a excuse when things go wrong anymore. There are only 2 games left on the schedule that NY should be favored by a large margin. It is put up or shut up time for the Buckeyes!!!!!! They should be and will be focused on nothing but Wellston. We all know that Wellston will bring it each and every time they play NY. If the Bucks want to win they will have to play Buckeye football. They are going to have to play with high motors the entire game! If they lay down for 1 quarter there is a good chance they will loose this game. I look forward to this game every year and I know I won't be disapointed this year. :122245 :122245 :122245

GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Wait just a minute after seeing the come back from last weeks game i see the bucks pulling this off come dave and dean and the other staff has to be doing something right in half time adjustments ..... oh well i see even are own folks talking like we may not win this one or it will be really close .... naaa bucks pull it off in a home win ;-) ;-) QB dean and the rest of the team have alot of heart and click well for a L in this game ... my thoughts excuse me lol

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Since Coach Boston has been @ the helm @ NY He and the coaching staff and of course the players have always made great halftime adjustments and got our kids fired up to play as hard as we can when we need to the most especially when we are behind going into the break...... I think it comes down to we are ready to play every Friday for four quarters & with are tradition our opponents come jacked up ready to beat us and they play there tails off.. But can they bring that focus & intensity for a whole 48 minuets is the question? Sometimes when we get behind the other teams some times catch some breaks and play above themselves and their talent level and get a lead on us but they can't sustain and match our intensity which allows us to make the plays late in a ball game to get back in it and ultimatley come away with a come from behind victory we've been doing this since 2003 !! All the credit goes to Coach Boston his staff & the kids

As for Friday I can't wait 3 more day GO BUCKEYES BLOW UP THOSE ROCKETS !!!!

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

After week one last year I predicted a rocket win over NY and everyone laughed at me, 2 OT's but came out on the wrong end. I think I'll take the rockets again in a great game.

Maximus the Merciful
Waterboy

Post by Maximus the Merciful »

Is Prater back for Wellston?

The _Big_One
Freshman Team

Post by The _Big_One »

not yet

Billy Hoyle
Waterboy

Post by Billy Hoyle »

NY wins at home.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

If NY comes out and playes the way they did in the 2nd half against BU they will win, and the line playes lights out like they did also Ny will have a big night.. if not it will be another close oneGO BUCKS

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Ny needs to get cunninham and andrews the ball more.This will make the defence stay on thier heels and keep them guessing.Which in turn will open the passing game a little more.And in turn SPREDS THE FIELD IT WILL OPEN LANES FOR ARNOLD.........
Get arnold in the open with 1 guy to beat.Ill Take ARNOLD EVERYTIME.JUST MY THOUGHTS.

questionmark
All Conference

Post by questionmark »

NY BUCK FANS and WELLSTON G. ROCKET FANS...

Show your support for your teams on the TVC Power Poll Page...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63819

Return to “Football”