Random SEOAL Thoughts

2old
All Conference

Re: Random SEOAL Thoughts

Post by 2old »

Dazed,

Oz is suffering from Chieftain Envy and his team is lucky enough not to play the Chiefs this year. Ptown has not had much success this year so Oz has to chime in here.

Chieftain Envy grips the Ohio Valley.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Dazed,

Oz is suffering from Chieftain Envy and his team is lucky enough not to play the Chiefs this year. Ptown has not had much success this year so Oz has to chime in here.

Chieftain Envy grips the Ohio Valley

No I just got my swien flu shot last week, so none of that here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Ah, I was just trying to be cute!

blacksheep
Riding the Bench

Post by blacksheep »

2old.........lewqfkjuorfglskcjewr3r[h3uovsdkmxkcent5yojghjrwfakdkgmergjerlgmerigeijjekeekghehyjtdin9s59y6iyigvvm rgjknredfgthm;kfmhklNkSk;gr........logan envy not in this lifetime.....enuff said!!!!!!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Blacksheep,

Keep talking your turn is coming. You just take care of business this week. You are feelinga little chirpy now but You have a long road ahead of you.

blacksheep
Riding the Bench

Post by blacksheep »

2old, a long road yes.....respect for logan yes.... logan envey....no....i wonder how old you really are? im old enough to remember when logan lost....alot....are you...?would you brag as much if logan was 2-8 or 5-5?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

so old he blows dust when he breaks wind!!!!
:mad: :mad: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

blacksheep wrote:2old, a long road yes.....respect for logan yes.... logan envey....no....i wonder how old you really are? im old enough to remember when logan lost....alot....are you...?would you brag as much if logan was 2-8 or 5-5?

Thats CHIEFTAIN ENVY lol

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Blacksheep,

Man you are old. It matters not the age of the poster. What matters is in the last four years EVERY prediction, concerning the Chiefs, i have made in ths forum has been correct.

The team you are currently supporting(which seems to be a moving target) has been the beneficiary of scheduling. That schedule is just about to turn on you. Be there week 9.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Logangrad wrote:
blacksheep wrote:2old, a long road yes.....respect for logan yes.... logan envey....no....i wonder how old you really are? im old enough to remember when logan lost....alot....are you...?would you brag as much if logan was 2-8 or 5-5?

I think the whole point is to brag when your team is actually winning. Otherwise, what would be the point?

"Yeah man we really got our butts kicked last week!! Its Chieftain Envy!" - See, just doesnt work. And I am old enough to remember when Logan lost but honestly, it was back in the early 80s....We have had one bad year here or there but its been a loooonnnng time since Logan lost every year.

Don't forget those few bad years after Zim and cosgrove and Cox graduated!! Those were some lean years!!!!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Orange and Brown wrote:Don't forget those few bad years after Zim and cosgrove and Cox graduated!! Those were some lean years!!!!!

Some lean years for sure. Many were calling for Dale's head, which is funny now.

Some staff changes later and the program has taken off. The staff has been pretty much the same since about '98, a few changes here and there, but overall the same group of guys with "Logan" guys moving into the open spots. It's made a difference IMO.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Warren and Jackson are both 4-0 on the season, good job by both teams.
I look for Warren to rack up another win this week and Jackson will be in a good game but could also be 5-0 after this week.

GO SEOAL.............

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:Warren and Jackson are both 4-0 on the season, good job by both teams.
I look for Warren to rack up another win this week and Jackson will be in a good game but could also be 5-0 after this week.

GO SEOAL.............

I agree wholeheartedly. Good to see these programs getting better.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

I honestly wish Ironton was 4-0 coming into this game. But things happen.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Well it is just the start of the second half of the season and i think it is time for an update.

After alot of thought I have decidd Ironton is the best team in the SEOAL. They have a dominant line, defense, and running game. Not to mention the best coach in Ohio.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Last edited by BubbleGumTiger on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

BTW,

Here is an example. A prime example. i post by the rules and a mod makes a post liek this, saying a phrase i would not use and this post above stays up and my posts are eliminated. It is time for whoever likes to erase my post to realx alittle and use some judgment.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I always heard when you think everyone around you is wrong,its time to look in the mirror.i am just sayin

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

here is a random thought for all of you. Teh SEOAL is lucky to have Logan. Logan is now one of the prtemier programs in the state. This is evident by any sensible kind of ramking.

AP
Harbin System
Drew Pasteur
Cal Preps
An unnamed power poll
SEOPS
NBC4 out of Columbus for folks on the Denial River.

Just because so many people living on Denial fail to see it does not make the naysayers correct.

4 years ago i challenged this league to improve. No one accepted the challenge. Logan has no alternative but to win the league every year and attempt to schedule more meaningful non conference games.

I am glad most teams in the SEOAL get to see at least one good team a year. Too bad Ptown is robbed of seeing Logan this year.

Return to “Football”