Random SEOAL Thoughts

dilligaf
S

Re: Random SEOAL Thoughts

Post by dilligaf »

What you fail to see is no one said they wasnt some have just stated a few playoff facts thats all

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

DILLIGAF wrote:What you fail to see is no one said they wasnt some have just stated a few playoff facts thats all

Actually, you are not correct.

Many from down on the river have claimed that Logan is a laughing stock outside of Hocking County. I think the evidence 2old has presented would point to the opposite.

Would Logan like to have more success in the post-season? Absolutely. But let's not pretend that MANY outside of Hocking County have a great respect for Logan's program.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Actually, you are not correct.take off the purple glasses it will help you see the truth

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

DILLIGAF wrote:Actually, you are not correct.take off the purple glasses it will help you see the truth

Or..you could just open your eyes and realize there is more opinions that actually matter than just those on the river. If you think nobody has respect for the Logan program..well..like I said earlier..you are clueless..or blind. Or as 2old has pointed out..in denial?

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Felloe Logan posters I have started to menton the lack of intellect to understand what is happenng in football and on these posts. I am afraid Dill is one of those posters who will never get it. It is not our reponsibility to educate the entire SEOPS posting area.

As indicated by my post knowledgable football people ALL over the stae and behind computers are recognizing Logan as the current premier football program in the SEOPS area. Even the SEOPS board has to recognize Logan is truly the cream of the crop.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

It is very hard for many down on the river to comprehend as those 1.0 GPA eligibility policies and inferior life experiences dim many minds so as to make understanding the superior Logan athletic program simple to calibrate.

You know what they say -- "A mind is a terrible thing to waste" and accordingly , its a toxic waste dump educationally along a short stretch of the old Ohio River. 8)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

LoganLocos wrote:
DILLIGAF wrote:What you fail to see is no one said they wasnt some have just stated a few playoff facts thats all

Actually, you are not correct.

Many from down on the river have claimed that Logan is a laughing stock outside of Hocking County. I think the evidence 2old has presented would point to the opposite.

Would Logan like to have more success in the post-season? Absolutely. But let's not pretend that MANY outside of Hocking County have a great respect for Logan's program.

Who really cares if people outside of Hocking County respect The Logan football program!!

We can all say all the crap about respect being a two way street and you gotta give it to earn it, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....................
LETS FACE IT!!!!!
This isn't about respect! It's about getting on every ones nerves!!
Ya'll can post what you want as long as the mods don't care but those computer screens in font of you make ya'll pretty brave!!
25% of SEOP's loves the crap that gets posted between the Logan and Ironton fans, so by all means have at it. I don't think any one has the right to talk about respect and then post the stuff that has been posted!
It is embarrasing to think that some of the posters who say some of this stuff are adults!! To each there own, this is the last you will hear from me on this subject!!!

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

First off..if anyone takes any offense to anything that I say..they need to lighten up..I can understand what your talking about with some people getting on other's nerves..but 'tis the life on an internet forum. Secondy..believe me..it doesn't matter if it's a computer screen sitting in front of me or another person. I speak my mind to whoever or whatever I'm talking/typing on. So a computer screen has nothing to do with it. And as for being the last you post on the topic..ummm...goodbye I guess?

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Orange,

Set back and enjoy life. Did you know this forum has an option that allows you to ignore certain posters. Leran how it works. i beleive it will help your blood pressure. Just trying to help. I don't see much changing on here.

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

2old...unlike others I do appreciate the humor you provide to me on a daily basis on this forum, sometimes actually catching myself laughing out loud... however we both know all credibility has been lost long ago...but humor never dies

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Hardrock,

You too are exhibiting signs of Chieftain Envy and total lack of understanding. let me give you a few facts that are easy to check. Logan has won 30 consecutive SEOAL games. They have in hand 5 consecutive league titles and soon to be six.

Now most of my posts are probably just over your head. I made this quite simple.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

as of late logan has it going on. eventually you have to lose one. when and where it happens is unknown.

the middle of the road programs are hard to find right now. well logan has to represent the seoal to the rest of the state :!:

Return to “Football”