Week 5 Logan @ Ironton

hornet8088
Freshman Team

Re: Week 5 Logan @ Ironton

Post by hornet8088 »

he is going for the record this year isnt he?

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Gee, I thought that we were the only ones with people getting on here and firing from the lip, we have it down home lookattheWarren/Marietta post from last week. It will all play out by about 10:00 to 10:30 friday night. I guess ALL of us need to remember that these are just high school kids playing their best for their respective high schools. And I do realize that many of the posters are High School students, who are fiercely proud of their team. But like Warren/Mrietta some of the posts on here seem to be personal attacks and just plain hatred. So my guestion is this. Does this animosity go back year and years? You know like before many of these players were born? Just curious about some history here. So to both teams, play hard, play fair and play safe and may the better team win. This could be the best game in the area this week. :o

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

2old wrote:85, It is guys like you that make this fun. it makes it fun to see the Ironton fans heading for their cars at the end of three quarters.

First of all your entire post is full of one thing. i know whay you are thinking and you are right...

Chieftain Envy.

Secondly, please NO ONE from ironton can ever say anything about anyone schedule. That team from Canada cancelled any creditbility ironton ever had.

Had your old AD not stuck you in this league that is too tough for you guys you would be whooping up on some team from Canada this week and You would never schedule a team as strong as Logan in 2009.

LOL. I wont be driving to the game. But, it is guys like you that makes me proud to say I never lost to th

So instead of playing Desales, you play hamilton township? LOL. Wow. You guys are awesome. Oh and i wont be driving to the game. I will be walking however. See you in Stark County...do you need directions?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

85inside wrote:So instead of playing Desales, you play hamilton township?

Where did DeSales come from?

DeSales has a week 3 rivalry game with New Albany (where the head coach is a former Stallion). I don't think they're going to drop that game for anyone, let alone Logan.

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

I know some of the Ironton faithful have had a dislike for Logan since the late 70's, when the Chieftains beat Ironton in a close one to account for one of their only league losses in during their first stint in the SEOAL.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

swami -

Logan beat Ironton down at the Tank in 1977 on their way to a 10-0 season and an outright SEOAL title. The year before Ironton and Logan shared the title with Ironton beating Logan but Gallipolis beat Ironton later in the year to snap the Tigers 34-game SEOAL winning streak.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Paladin wrote:Poor,poor tiggers. Reduced to talking tough on a chatboard. Failure to get it done on the playing field and suffering from Chieftain Envy. Next bolting from the League you no longer can win -- in fact you haven't won it this century. After this week-end, you'll be able to add another score to your wall of shame--

35-10 ..........53-14............7-0............ ???????????

tiggers don't have the speed to match up with the Chiefs, don't have the athletes to stay with Logan and have a coach who is stuck back in another century. Today's game features SKILL, not brawn........... strategy not brute strength................ and speed not plodding Neanderthal ball.

Try to keep your fans from leaving early from the slaughter and supporting the team. Show your players that there are at least a few "sportsmen" left on the river.And for heavens sake, go buy a ticket & show up to support your team -- just because you are going to get whipped is no reason to stay home. Gate, Gate, Gate $$$$. :mrgreen:

one more time, it is the Fighting Tigers, not tiggers.............I think it is about time you get a new black shirt being the Tigers will be wearing black Friday..............

blaze275
Freshman Team

Post by blaze275 »

Logan by 2 touchdowns!

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

LoganLocos wrote:
85inside wrote:So instead of playing Desales, you play hamilton township?

Where did DeSales come from?

DeSales has a week 3 rivalry game with New Albany (where the head coach is a former Stallion). I don't think they're going to drop that game for anyone, let alone Logan.

duck, duck goose.

Thanks to paladin for bringing up past scores. Reminds me of the 4 wins we had over Logan when i was in high school. scoring 40+ twice. :lol:

Nice picture.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Is that really paladin? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That explains alot :!: :!: :!:

trojanbacker97
Riding the Bench

Post by trojanbacker97 »

Although I would like to see Ironton win this one I think Logan is going to be too much for the Tigers.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

This will be a fun game. See you at the game Locos

Taking Logan 21 to 14

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Matt -

Looking forward to it. I'll be over in the pressbox (I assume the one on the visitors side like in '06) at some point but will probably be out in the crowd - I know the box will be crowded (Logan has two radio stations doing games this year).

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

mattash wrote:This will be a fun game. See you at the game Locos

Taking Logan 21 to 14

Matt, if you see Paladin and 2old at the game tell them the OBDTF said hello....................and we will be having wings and things at BDUBS after the game......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and you are invited also LoganLocos...........being this will be your last trip to the Tank............. :) :)

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

boilermaker wrote:Is that really paladin? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That explains alot :!: :!: :!:

That is Old "RUGHEAD" Paladumb :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NUFF SAID...........................

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Taking Logan 21 to 14

Matt, if you see Paladin and 2old at the game tell them the OBDTF said hello....................and we will be having wings and things at BDUBS after the game......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and you are invited also LoganLocos...........being this will be your last trip to the Tank............. :) :)

Turk -

Doubt I will be around after the game (it's a long drive home), but I appreciate the offer. Might be my last trip to the Tank, but you never know.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

LoganLocos wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Taking Logan 21 to 14

Turk -

Doubt I will be around after the game (it's a long drive home), but I appreciate the offer. Might be my last trip to the Tank, but you never know.

be glad to have to you.........it wont be your last trip to the Tank as the Tigers are known to host a first round playoff game in their division...........and you could always make that game............. :!: :!:

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

Logan will win 56-7 Ironton won't even be competitive rain or not

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Logangrad wrote:I noticed moonschine who predicted Ironton would win out last week, is no where to be found....

That's funny because he's from Logan :lol:

Return to “Football”