Week 5 Logan @ Ironton

GoChiefs
Varsity

Re: Week 5 Logan @ Ironton

Post by GoChiefs »

Not making any excuses for Logan or taking away from the Tigers..b/c they no doubt played a great game..but the Chiefs had a few dropped balls there as well. Just saying Tiger fans..don't base your opinions on the Chiefs on what you seen tonight..b/c they are a MUCH better team than that. I'm guessing that wet field did effect our offense a little. Good luck Tigers and GO CHIEFS!

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Post by chieflineman06 »

Wow.........as I put the pieces of my fingernails back together so I have some.......

This game was great........wish I could have seen it in person.

What a defensive battle.

Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way out.

Celebrate and savor this win Chieftains, Monday its time to focus on the Blue Devils (Zanesville version).

dave
Riding the Bench

Post by dave »

I hope that after tonights game that the chatter of Logan winning a State Title is over.
Its just not realistic. They may win out but lets face it. I mean really think about it before you start jumping all over this post.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

dave wrote:I hope that after tonights game that the chatter of Logan winning a State Title is over.
Its just not realistic. They may win out but lets face it. I mean really think about it before you start jumping all over this post.

LOL...so it starts already?? Dang..couldn't it at least wait until tomorrow? LOL...why isn't it realistic? They won against a good Tigers team in a sloppy field! As long as they don't have to play in the rain in the playoffs..they have just as good as chance as any! LOL

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

Other scores of interest to Logan

Louisville - 23
Northwest - 15
Final
*Bobby Swigert is out for 5 weeks..having surgery on his foot next week*

Olentangy Orange - 9
Big Walnut - 31
5:00 in the 4th
*Orange was 2nd in the region..so the Chiefs should move into that #2 spot behind the Leopards*

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

SSReaper wrote:I will NOT be on here to say "Great job Ironton...Good game Ironton" No, I think I'll take this oppurtunity to say what we all expected all week..LOGAN WINS...AGAIN!! All the talk of Logan's size is this and that and they don't have any real competition :roll: Ironton has state titles blah blah blah.....That's on the same line as the people that still wear the OSU National Title shirts...Nobody cares about your history...all anybody cares about is who wins THIS WEEK..not 10 years ago :lol: :122246 So...Now it's settled. Logan will probably never play Ironton and their payed-off Zebras (Let's call penalties on Logan before they even get set on the line..oops..unsportsmenlike conduct on ironton..better hurry and call it on logan also..what's that you say...unsportsman like conduct on Logan..okay..that can be a 15 yarder then)so now Logan goes out on top..again..Yes, I think another league championship trophy will look rather nice in the Logan trophy case. But don't worry Ironton fans...We can send you a picture in case you forgot what they look like..LMAO..Nice having you in the League now tuck your little tiger tail between your legs and run out of our league and go join another one that you might be able to win a title in...oh wait..you ARE doing that! Go ahead and say arrogant or have no class, but truth is if your team had won you'd say all the same things if not even more. So, Just take your extra large helping of humble pie and enjoy it...It was made in Logan, Ohio with extra care just for you Ironton..I really crack myself up sometimes.God, it's a great day to be a Logan Fan...Great Game Logan......Keep Rollin! [END RANT] :twisted:
Your Flaming can now commence Ironton...God knows you'll still find some reason to say Ironton is better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Total class, total class.

Great win Logan and great gameplan Ironton. Sounds like the Tigers actually showed up to play and maed it a game.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

Actually..as a Chieftains fan..I'll even take the time out to say it Reaper..no class..I've did my share of spouting off this week too..but you do that during the week..after the game..you show respect..no matter what the outcome is..and then you wonder why so many people hate Logan. Grow up man..really..that is just pointless. The games over...you congratulate each other..and move on to the next game. If you feel Ironton posters would be doing the same if they way..good for them..be better than them then..don't go to that level. That was a BS post dude..I'll even say it as a Chieftain fan.

FJS
Waterboy

Post by FJS »

I had no dog in this fight and was actually going to post about the fans from Logan being respectful...............Never mind.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats Logan on the win, turned out to be a good game right up until the end.

Good Luck the rest of the year.................

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Very hard fought game from both sides.At any point the game could have went either way.For any Ironton fan or Logan fan to come on here and run their mouths is just asinine.And takes away from what these young men just did.
These young men played one hell of a game.
My team lost,to one of the best teams if not THE best team we'll face all year.Kudos to Logan on your hard fought win.
To my Tigers chins up,work even harder next week.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

FJS wrote:I had no dog in this fight and was actually going to post about the fans from Logan being respectful...............Never mind.

Don't base your opinions on a couple that post on a website.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

gochiefs wrote:Actually..as a Chieftains fan..I'll even take the time out to say it Reaper..no class..I've did my share of spouting off this week too..but you do that during the week..after the game..you show respect..no matter what the outcome is..and then you wonder why so many people hate Logan. Grow up man..really..that is just pointless. The games over...you congratulate each other..and move on to the next game. If you feel Ironton posters would be doing the same if they way..good for them..be better than them then..don't go to that level. That was a BS post dude..I'll even say it as a Chieftain fan.

Lets hope they dont run their mouths either.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Now come on Logan, I know I said it about the playoffs, but that was the person in me that was mad at the likes of Paladin, 2old and now this reaper guy saying that they couldn't back it up in the playoffs. I apologize for that.

Would be nice to see a sweep for Southeast Ohio in DII-Logan, DIV-Ironton and DV-Wheelersburg and make a nice run in the playoffs and prove to the Northeners that there is some nice footbal played down here.

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Post by chieflineman06 »

SSReaper wrote:I will NOT be on here to say "Great job Ironton...Good game Ironton" No, I think I'll take this oppurtunity to say what we all expected all week..LOGAN WINS...AGAIN!! All the talk of Logan's size is this and that and they don't have any real competition :roll: Ironton has state titles blah blah blah.....That's on the same line as the people that still wear the OSU National Title shirts...Nobody cares about your history...all anybody cares about is who wins THIS WEEK..not 10 years ago :lol: :122246 So...Now it's settled. Logan will probably never play Ironton and their payed-off Zebras (Let's call penalties on Logan before they even get set on the line..oops..unsportsmenlike conduct on ironton..better hurry and call it on logan also..what's that you say...unsportsman like conduct on Logan..okay..that can be a 15 yarder then)so now Logan goes out on top..again..Yes, I think another league championship trophy will look rather nice in the Logan trophy case. But don't worry Ironton fans...We can send you a picture in case you forgot what they look like..LMAO..Nice having you in the League now tuck your little tiger tail between your legs and run out of our league and go join another one that you might be able to win a title in...oh wait..you ARE doing that! Go ahead and say arrogant or have no class, but truth is if your team had won you'd say all the same things if not even more. So, Just take your extra large helping of humble pie and enjoy it...It was made in Logan, Ohio with extra care just for you Ironton..I really crack myself up sometimes.God, it's a great day to be a Logan Fan...Great Game Logan......Keep Rollin! [END RANT] :twisted:
Your Flaming can now commence Ironton...God knows you'll still find some reason to say Ironton is better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a crock of horse$h!t Reaper...........

dave wrote:I hope that after tonights game that the chatter of Logan winning a State Title is over.

And what, after tonights game Ironton's should just be beginning?

Please, a great game between two outstanding programs who both will make and go very deep into the playoffs.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

Zanesville still undefeated - 49
Lisbon Beaver Local - 7

St. Charles - 45
Sandusky - 0

Portsmouth - 34
Chillicothe - 14
Boy have the Cavs have fallen

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

Congrats to Logan! Pulled the big play when they needed to and played some very good defense. Great job by Ironton after last week by pulling together and playing a good game. Angle must be a tough young man. He took a heck of a hit and popped up and still played both sides of the ball. Ironton had there chances and Logan's defense rose to the challenge. Great game tonite. Good luck to Logan the rest of the way. Tigers need to strap it up and finish strong and look to make a run in the playoffs.

Go Tigers!

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Post by chieflineman06 »

That was not a bash against Ironton.....

Great program, with great HISTORY that put up one hell of game.......

I'm not sure the weather affected it as much as maybe Ironton wanting it more in the first half.

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Logan won't, they'll lose in the first round.

FJS
Waterboy

Post by FJS »

I wont. Every one else on here post game has been very respectful. Congrats to both teams and good luck the rest of the season.

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

My TIGERS played a great game. Just could not get any momentum going the second half.

The atmosphere was awsome. A great night of football.

Great job TIGERS, lets re-group and finish this this year with a state title.

Good Luck LOGAN!

Return to “Football”