Site Admin

Week 5 South Gallia @ Notre Dame

Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

GAHS7462
All Conference

Re: Week 5 South Gallia @ Notre Dame

Post by GAHS7462 »

Going to be close but I have to go with the Rebels. Will a Gallia County team win their 1st game of the year this weekend? I hope so!!!!

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

I'm going with the Rebels. They improved tremedously during the Wahama game and, I hope, will continue to do so.

Good Luck Rebels!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Good Luck SG!!!

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Lets go Rebels. If we play like we did last week, I think we will get a W.

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

Anyone have directions on how to get to the field from South Gallia?

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

This might be a close one. If SG can cover the pass or get presure on ND QB they could stay in this one.
I have to go with ND in this game though.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Luck Rebels! Build on what you started on Friday!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

sghsrebel09 wrote:Anyone have directions on how to get to the field from South Gallia?

I figure you have to be somewhere around Crown City so you would need to take Rt 7 to Chesapeake and pick up Rt 52 West. Take that all the way to Portsmouth. When you see the McDonalds on your left you want to get over into the left hand lane. There is a red light at McDonalds and another one the next block up. After the 2nd redlight you want to take the 1st left and go up over the Viaduct. This is right across from Toro Loco and before you get to Burger King. Go over the viaduct and then go straight across at the bottom. This is Harmon St. Take it to the end and turn right. Go about a block and you can see the stadium and parking on your left.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

yes south gallia is just like 10 minutes past crown city toward gallipolis

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

Well, I'll be going to the game down backroads to get to Portsmouth - but thank you for the directions!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

where is all the ND faithful ? We need a win to build some momentum before conference play starts

sterling
Waterboy

Post by sterling »

I can wish and hope for a win all I want but until the boys can find a way to play as a team again like they did against GHS, I'm not sure it's going to happen. They need to see that there is still alot of season left, especially conference play, and what they make of it is up to them.

GO ND!!!!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Someone from Gallia county has to win a game this year, don't they ?

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

YES!

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

we have a good chance of winning a few games this year if we can cut the penalties down on all of our big plays that we get

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

If ND does what they do best for 4 quarters, they will win by at least 3 scores.

rebelman08
Waterboy

Post by rebelman08 »

i believe that sg will take this one. sg should have been 3-0 going into the wahama game if they would have played like they showed that they can play last week. go rebels! The rebels first #1 o td will come this week.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

I understand that Wahama had some key players missing from the 18-0 victory over South Gallia.

Is that correct?

Wahama was missing one player when they played us. I knew something would be said about them not having all of their players before the game even ended, and I didnt know anyone was even hurt for them. The fact of the matter is, SG just game out and played the kind of game they should have been playing all year. Everyone can believe what they want, but if SG would have played like this all year they would be 3-1 right now, or who knows 4-0 with some confidence before the Wahama game.

Its just like Kiffin said, maybe if we are not happy with our performance this week, we will just say we held some players out.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

You can take it however you want...I was simply asking a question.

The fact is that SG is 0-4 and ND is 1-3...

Woulda, coulda, shoulda's don't matter in football.

I wasnt directing that post towards you. I just meant for the first sentence to be directed towards you. The rest was directed towards people on here that said Wahama was missing player(S) and trying to make it seem that is the reason it was a close game. They must have not been worried to much before the game when they was complaining about having to drive across the river to watch them beat us 54-0 and then just drive back home, so that shows you the mentality people from there have.

I am hoping to see a good game between these two with the Rebels coming out on top. With the way the D played last week and the new O we played last week, I think this game is SG's best chance of winning since the year began. No disrespect to ND and I dont know much about them, but we looked like a whole different team last week. Now I am just hoping we can play like that this week.

Return to “Football”