A question to Logan Posters

2old
All Conference

Re: A question to Logan Posters

Post by 2old »

Go,

Based on the results of Ironton in this century they sure have been missing those extra days f practice. It is amazing Logan has done so well without all that extra practice.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Gee is it better to look at old trophies or beat logan in the 2000's?. I guess you better head for the trophy case.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

look at it this way. is osu's and tress's 1st team goal to win a national title???? NO!! its to win the big 10 championship, a league championship. then bowl game or national title game. so, if your in a league why in the world would you not have winning your league title your 1st team goal and then playoff, state title 2nd. why is that so hard for some in i-town to understand?? maybe b/c they have not been apart or associated with a league in sooooooooon long they have forgotten the pride of winning a league title. the only goal you can have as an independent is the playoffs. :roll: :? THATS BORING!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

85inside wrote:Would you rather win an SEOAL title or go to the post season? Which is the bigger goal? I keep hearing that many posters from Ironton "live in the past."

For Locos and Go Chiefs and others, which is more important in Logan?

I would rather win the next game on my schedule, whatever game that is. You can't play for the state title in week 6.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Shouldn't it be obvious -- the tiggers CAN'T win the SEOAL. Therefore, its no longer a goal for them. And since they can't win the league, they leave it. Now the goal for them is a state title . However, it looks like a longgggggggggggggggggggg stretch in tiggertown before, if ever, they accomplish a goal again. 8)

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Paladin,

So right. I can't believe the Ironton posters have thrown 20 years of ironton teams under the bus. Just think these kids playing today have never had any kind of championship and then their posters say stae champ or nothing. i think it is harsh.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

2old wrote:Paladin,

So right. I can't believe the Ironton posters have thrown 20 years of ironton teams under the bus. Just think these kids playing today have never had any kind of championship and then their posters say state champ or nothing. i think it is harsh.

YOU GUYS ARE VERY RIGHT! they are the ONLY ones that have said any thing like that. in they're blinded rages to bash LOGAN they have bashed themselves. :roll:
1 TEAM GOAL EACH SEASON WIN STATE OR NOTHING!! HOGWASH!! ;-)

cant stop this
All State

Post by cant stop this »

Imj an Ironton fan.Let me explain to the rabid Logan posters why going as far in the playoffs as possible is more of a goal than winning any league.In the playoffs,youre competing against the best teams in your DIVISION TO WIN A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

cant stop this wrote:Imj an Ironton fan.Let me explain to the rabid Logan posters why going as far in the playoffs as possible is more of a goal than winning any league.In the playoffs,youre competing against the best teams in your DIVISION TO WIN A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

"... yeah yeah, well, ah, you know its a kinda easy to win when you, ah, NEVER MOVE YOUR BACK ROW, EVER, GOD ... come on ..."

:razz:

cant stop this
All State

Post by cant stop this »

Sorry,I didnt finish my post.This is not about size.We have played many teams larger than us.We usually beat the average to below average teams that our in a higher div.than us.The point Im making is that at the end of the year you want to see how you stand against your peers.One last thing,the more playoff games you win,the more successful your season has been,with the ultimate goal being a state title.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

cant stop this wrote:Sorry,I didnt finish my post.This is not about size.We have played many teams larger than us.We usually beat the average to below average teams that our in a higher div.than us.The point Im making is that at the end of the year you want to see how you stand against your peers.One last thing,the more playoff games you win,the more successful your season has been,with the ultimate goal being a state title.

agreed, going deep in the playoffs is always a goal, but not your 1st and only goal if your in a league. if that is someones throught process then there selling themselves or someone else short in making them believe that if you don't win state it was a waste of a season.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Ironton has more playoff wins in the last three years than Logan has in the last 37 or .....forever, either way you want to term it.. :lol:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Logan fan's, forget about the tiggers they are has beens! We have a very tough game tonite with a very good Zanesville Blue devil's team.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

It is raining at the Tank.........

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

TTT It is also raining here in Hocking Co. After the Blue devils get done tonite it will be raining even harder!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

moonschein wrote:TTT It is also raining here in Hocking Co. After the Blue devils get done tonite it will be raining even harder!

looks like the rain is heading your way.........it is supposed to stop this afternoon but the way the front is moving looks like Zanesville and the local area is in for a soaking............

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

kantuckyII wrote:Ironton has more playoff wins in the last three years than Logan has in the last 37 or .....forever, either way you want to term it.. :lol:

Oh yea, well my dad can beat up your dad!

Look, we just don't care...MOVE ON!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Dazed, let's stop this nonsence with the tiggers. We must right our own ship or it will be a very long Friday night at the swamp!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

moonschein wrote:Dazed, let's stop this nonsence with the tiggers. We must right our own ship or it will be a very long Friday night at the swamp!

Just having some fun. I don't call them the tiggers or use Chieftain Envy in any malicious way, I just get tired of hearing about their history or the fact we have won 4 games in a row. My point is exactly your point, drop it. Both team's fans need to move on. Besides, I have never taken a snap for Logan. :122246 I'm a fan, short for fanatic, so my opinion doesn't affect the team one way or the other. It's just that, an opinion. I know the ONLY team the Chieftains are concentrating on right now is Z'ville.

Return to “Football”