New AP Poll??

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Re: New AP Poll??

Post by grizzlynatural »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:
Paladin wrote:Get over yourself, 77. How many times must I tell you --- VASJ isn't any good. LOts of people will beat them this year. They aren't going anywhere.

Ursuline isn't ANYWHERE to be found in the Polls Top 10 and they'll kick just about everyone's butt in their division. They have the schedule to only win 5-6 games , get in and kill most everyone.

Paladin wrote:From the reports I got, the game was evenly matched on O & D. The difference was special teams . Thats not a ringing endorsement for the Burg !! :lol:

Let me get this straight then, special teams don't count in a ballgame and like was said, there was only 1 special teams TD, the opening KO. I think Burg's defense was far better that theres even though they did hit hard. Burg's D turned two INT's into points. Big part of any game and it is usually a bonus if you can get points out of your defense or special teams, so for you to try to take anything away from the Burg in that win just shows me the mentality you have.

Man, who knows, maybe Logan will end up AP poll champs at the end of the season and they'll go out and buy themselves rings. They best hope for that scenario because everyone already knows they can't get it done on the field come playoff time.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:because everyone already knows they can't get it done on the field come playoff time.

You guys REALLY need some new material! :lol:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

We must all be smoking crack??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”