WK6 (5-0) Zanesville @ (5-0) Logan

Who Wins?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Total votes: 0

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Re: WK6 (5-0) Zanesville @ (5-0) Logan

Post by wowhesfast »

I agree w/ bird. I think if the weathers good, the chiefs are gonna go off like mad. They're coming of a week where the receivers dropped some balls, many of which were very catchable, and theres gonna be some butt rippin' cause of it. Mays will be sure to secure the ball before he jaunts in, and Angle goes for close to 350. And probably in the neighborhood of 150 yds rushing. Weather permitting of course.

caglewis i got a few words for you. I try to stay out of this stuff, but I looked back and found that you were the first one who said anything about Logan people disrespecting anybody on this topic. YOU came on our topic and ruined it by starting this stupid debate on here. YOU were not provoked, but your hate for Logan just keeps you coming. These people were just stating their honest opinions on how they think Logan will handle the devils. You may disagree with them and that's fine, so predict the score and give positive input.

ironman02
SEOP

Re: Week 6: Zanesville @ Logan

Post by ironman02 »

gochiefs wrote:
Grandstaff is proving to be a very good coach at that Devils program...how long has he been there again? He's fairly new isn't he?

I can't remember for sure, but I think this is Grandstaff's third season at Zanesville. I believe he previously coached at Danville.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Grandstaff is indeed a good coach. He was previously at Danville where he rang up a good record. Former Blue Devil player at ZHS.

However, it doesn't change the fact the schedule for ZHS has been weak. No doubt ZHS has a good team. Just don't expect them to be Logan's caliber given the huge difference between their respective schedules. Night & day. Logan should win this one fairly easy. Its obvious looking at scores that ZHS D team hasn't faced an O like Logan's nor played any team near the talent Logan has. If they aren't on their toes, it could also be a blowout because they aren't playing Beaver Local or Newark !! :lol: :lol:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

ironman02 wrote:I can't remember for sure, but I think this is Grandstaff's third season at Zanesville. I believe he previously coached at Danville.

02 -

You are correct.

He took a senior laden Blue Devils team to the playoffs in '07 and with a young team he got them to 5-5 last year.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

1987chieftains wrote:
caglewis wrote:Yep, you get to hate, insult, and ridicule IRONTON over and over again with impugnity.
I say, GO ZANESVILLE, and that's a problem? WHY? So I'll say it again - GO ZANESVILLE - BEAT LOGAN!

DUDE!! what in the wide world of sports are you talking about??? nobody has insulted anyone. ontop of which you must not get the i-town logan threads very often. the bantering and jabs are your way of having fun. we know it most of you i-town posters know it. :roll:

You mean, dudette? ;-)

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I finally have Pat's highlight tape from 2008.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa1hzoaagE0

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa1hzoaagE0[/youtube]

And his profile on ScoutingOhio.com
http://www.scoutingohio.com/index.php/v ... me=pangle7

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

There's some super sick plays on there. Who's responsible for putting that together locos?

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

Awesome Locos..thanks!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I believe Mr. Stone put it together.

He is the head of TV2 now and also used to work with Ohio State football's video team.

He did the 2006 and 2007 team highlight videos I have on YouTube. He hasn't finished his 2008 team video yet.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

2old wrote:Well it appears Buck master, Philo, and lewis are suffering from "Chieftain Envy". Do not worry or put them on the prayer list. It is easy. Just encourage them to get on the band wagon and follow a winner.

:lol: Is this a joke? I suffer from "Chieftain Envy"(Which must only be good in football season right? Do they have other sports at Logan?). Do you think I care who wins this game? I said the game will be one in the trenches because I think that it will.

& Cole Hudson did transfer from Tri-Valley; i believe when he was a freshmen.

whodey99
Waterboy

Post by whodey99 »

Logan coaches have to like winning a game like they did Friday night before a big showdown like this one. They have a lot to coach on and keep the kids focused. The kids will not come in over confident but will play with their normal swagger. Logan wins this one going away.

Speedofsand
Varsity

Post by Speedofsand »

Locos, that is a great highlight video. Thanks. Really showed me what kind of offense Amyx runs, and it sure looks familiar to me. Nice.
I wish somebody had more clips like the FG that beat Pick North. I heard Angle's game saving int. vs. Ironton was spectacular.

I don't understand why Logan fans are so confident this week. Zville played them tough last year, return 18 starters. Sounds like a helluva game to me. I see Logan has played a better schedule so far, is Zville independent ? They left the SEOAL this year or last year ?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Speedofsand wrote:Locos, that is a great highlight video. Thanks. Really showed me what kind of offense Amyx runs, and it sure looks familiar to me. Nice.
I wish somebody had more clips like the FG that beat Pick North. I heard Angle's game saving int. vs. Ironton was spectacular.

I don't understand why Logan fans are so confident this week. Zville played them tough last year, return 18 starters. Sounds like a helluva game to me. I see Logan has played a better schedule so far, is Zville independent ? They left the SEOAL this year or last year ?

Speed -

Logan's offense is much better this season, but with a similar look. Last year the coaches and players were learning how to coach and play that kind of offense. This year, everyone is more confident and the coaches are building on the foundation they built last year. I have a feeling there is more in the offense than they have shown which is exciting.

I agree that Zanesville poses a huge challenge. Lots of athletes and a great coach. That's never a combination to take lightly.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

LoganLocos wrote:I finally have Pat's highlight tape from 2008.

GREAT STUFF LL!!! :122249 Mr Stone has made some good videos. I wish I could get my hands on copies of his work!!

GO CHIEFS!!

RE-FOCUS 1 GAME AT A TIME!!

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

1987chieftains wrote:

GREAT STUFF LL!!! :122249 Mr Stone has made some good videos. I wish I could get my hands on copies of his work!!

GO CHIEFS!!

You can. Contact him. Your welcome lol

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Philo,

i have read many of your rare but often inaccurate post. You picked ironton(WRONG) and you liked Zville over Logan last year. Well we all know how that went. If you are from Philo follow that team. You are behind the curve if you get out of muskingum County apparently. Just trying to help you. From the way your posts lean you need the help. I have been Correct on every league prediction concerning the Chiefs for over 4 year. I know your record does not match that. Logan will easily defeat Zville.

You do have Chieftain Envy. The worse kind i guess you do not realize it so you can not get better.

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

grizzlynatural wrote:
1987chieftains wrote:

GO CHIEFS!!

You can. Contact him. Your welcome lol

I figured it was stone. He does some fantastc work.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

2old wrote:Philo,

i have read many of your rare but often inaccurate post. You picked ironton(WRONG) and you liked Zville over Logan last year. Well we all know how that went. If you are from Philo follow that team. You are behind the curve if you get out of muskingum County apparently. Just trying to help you. From the way your posts lean you need the help. I have been Correct on every league prediction concerning the Chiefs for over 4 year. I know your record does not match that. Logan will easily defeat Zville.

You do have Chieftain Envy. The worse kind i guess you do not realize it so you can not get better.

"Coming off of the loss should help motivate Ironton for this game. I don't see them winning but, I don't see Logan running away with it either."

That is what I said about the Logan & Ironton game. Maybe you are 2old & need to get some glasses. I would guess my prediction of a close game was much closer than yours & 98% of the other Logan fans on here.

Also, If you could go borrow someones glasses & reread my post on here you would see that I did not say Zanesville would win. Would I be surprised if Logan won? No, but with Zanesville being in my immediate area of course I'm going to root for them. Just like I did Tri-Valley(who i picked to beat logan) when they went down there and won at Logan.

2old, unlike you, I don't have a bone in this fight but seeing you so worried about the few people picking against Logan tells me you're more worried than you want to believe you are.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Hey Philo,

i have the Chiefs. I am not like some that like to cherry pick and say "oh ironton this week" or Tri Valley this week or Zville now. Pick a horse and ride it. Heck get with the program and pick the Chiefs. It will make it much easier than on you. Plenty of room on this bandwagon.

5kdude
Varsity

Post by 5kdude »

how does zanesville have the best Qb in SEO when logan had the best QB in the state of ohio?

Return to “Football”