WK6 (5-0) Zanesville @ (5-0) Logan

Who Wins?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Total votes: 0

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Re: WK6 (5-0) Zanesville @ (5-0) Logan

Post by wowhesfast »

Im not sure angle is the best QB in the state but you only have to look at the SEOAL stat sheet to know zvilles QB is not the best in the league.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

2old wrote:Hey Philo,

i have the Chiefs. I am not like some that like to cherry pick and say "oh ironton this week" or Tri Valley this week or Zville now. Pick a horse and ride it. Heck get with the program and pick the Chiefs. It will make it much easier than on you. Plenty of room on this bandwagon.

Unlike you & many other people on this board, I don't make a pick where I only know one side of the story or have only seen one team play. I didn't pick Zanesville this week because I haven't seen Logan play. Have you seen Zanesville play this year?

wowhesfast wrote:Im not sure angle is the best QB in the state but you only have to look at the SEOAL stat sheet to know zvilles QB is not the best in the league.

That's good because Zanesville isn't in the league. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Post by chieflineman06 »

Taking Logan in this one 42-24

Zanesville does have a good offense that will rack up yardage and score points.

Logan's is just more potent.

Completely different match up from last week, more athletic in the secondary and just plain quicker and faster.

Bring home another win Chieftains!!

tropical breeze
Riding the Bench

Post by tropical breeze »

Just because someone gives a view point from a different perspective, doesn't mean you have to run him off the forum. Philo gives informative info from another part of the state. I'm sure if Logan or any team from this region were to play a school from Philo's part of the state that you are not familar with, you would want his insight! You can disagree w/o chasing him off! (not like that's ever happened before)... I personally feel respectful opinions from other area's help make this forum interesting!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Tropical,

it is easy to sit back and cherry pick a team. I just think if you are gonna post it is more fun and better to pick a team you can still post on other topics but to hop teams week to week is weak.

personally i do not have to see the opposition to make a pick. that is not practical. i base my picks on the team and opponent. What i have seen in clips and past experience. i have been picking the right team in the Logan league games for 4 years going on 5. heck it seems to work well. Some guys just don't have a team. i guess they are orphans. The Chiefs will adopt them. Teh Chiefs are compassionate.

mr.dude2010
Freshman Team

Post by mr.dude2010 »

tropical breeze wrote:Zanesville must be the worst 5-0 team in the state! Haven't played anyone, talent level is average, defense is average. I'm not sure they want to get on the bus? Logan is state ranked, has won 9 in a row in the series, has beaten some great teams, is playing at home, has all the confidence in the world! Logan should be the favorite. I highly doubt that either teams reflect this attitude! Zanesville's very physical, good fundamentals, has good speed, very well coached. If Logan wins, they will have beaten a very good team! If Zanesville wins, they will be the worst 6-0 team in the state!

worst 5-0 team in the state? thats pretty harsh lol i logans going to win but dont insult zanesville no matter who theyve played, 5-0 is still something

tropical breeze
Riding the Bench

Post by tropical breeze »

Sheeezzz!!! That was tongue in cheek for cryin out loud....LOL!

2old:
Personally you don't have to see the opposition to make a pick??? Enough said!

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Is this game at Logan or Zanesville?

I believe that Logan has a stronger team and will win the game. But Zanesville regardless of their schedule (which is made years in advance) they can only play who is on this years schedule. So that being said, Zanesville will make the Chieftans earn a victory Logan 42 Zanesville 31 Just a shot in the dark here. looking forward to week eight and hope both teams are 7-0. First time in many years that the Logan/Warren has more than a passing interest.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

How good is Zanesville ?? They are 5-0. Are they that tough ??

Well they beat an 0-5 Newark team 51-6, but so has everyone else, which includes 1-4 Reynoldsburg, annually one of the worst teams in Franklin County. The Burg beat Newark 47-0.

And ZHS also beat a 0-5 Beaver Local team 49-7, who everyone else has beaten too, including an awful East Liverpool team (2-3). Liverpool, who is really bad this year has beaten, yep, two 0-5 teams.

Wheeling Park ( 1-4) was beat 28-0 by ZHS and was also beat by an awful 1-3 John Marshall (WV) team.

Now I realize that Logan just beat up on a poor river team from Gallia Co and another from Lawrence Co. that beats up on the little guys on the river , but has beat two OCC D-I teams giving people fits in metro Columbus . Surely, there is no comparasion ? 8)

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

Philos_Finest wrote:

i have the Chiefs. I am not like some that like to cherry pick and say "oh ironton this week" or Tri Valley this week or Zville now. Pick a horse and ride it. Heck get with the program and pick the Chiefs. It will make it much easier than on you. Plenty of room on this bandwagon.

Unlike you & many other people on this board, I don't make a pick where I only know one side of the story or have only seen one team play. I didn't pick Zanesville this week because I haven't seen Logan play. Have you seen Zanesville play this year?

wowhesfast wrote:Im not sure angle is the best QB in the state but you only have to look at the SEOAL stat sheet to know zvilles QB is not the best in the league.

10000 pardons Philo. I meant in the region, area etc. etc. etc.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

wowhesfast wrote:
Philos_Finest wrote:

10000 pardons Philo. I meant in the region, area etc. etc. etc.

No big deal, a lot of people up here forget too.

Bryce
Freshman Team

Post by Bryce »

Zanesville should be able to handle the boys in purple.

Zanesville 34 - Logan 17

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GO PURPLE

BeatsInThaSoutheast
Waterboy

Post by BeatsInThaSoutheast »

Logan - 35
Zanesville - 27

Goodluck to both teams

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Post by chieflineman06 »

tropical breeze wrote:Just because someone gives a view point from a different perspective, doesn't mean you have to run him off the forum. Philo gives informative info from another part of the state. I'm sure if Logan or any team from this region were to play a school from Philo's part of the state that you are not familar with, you would want his insight! You can disagree w/o chasing him off! (not like that's ever happened before)... I personally feel respectful opinions from other area's help make this forum interesting!

breeze,

Philo isn't in a different part of the state, they are from Muskingum County. That's just a hop, skip and jump across Perry County to get there.

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Post by chieflineman06 »

Paladin wrote:How good is Zanesville ?? They are 5-0. Are they that tough ??

Well they beat an 0-5 Newark team 51-6, but so has everyone else, which includes 1-4 Reynoldsburg, annually one of the worst teams in Franklin County. The Burg beat Newark 47-0.

And ZHS also beat a 0-5 Beaver Local team 49-7, who everyone else has beaten too, including an awful East Liverpool team (2-3). Liverpool, who is really bad this year has beaten, yep, two 0-5 teams.

Wheeling Park ( 1-4) was beat 28-0 by ZHS and was also beat by an awful 1-3 John Marshall (WV) team.

Now I realize that Logan just beat up on a poor river team from Gallia Co and another from Lawrence Co. that beats up on the little guys on the river , but has beat two OCC D-I teams giving people fits in metro Columbus . Surely, there is no comparasion ? 8)

Not only that Paladin, but they beat a Licking Valley team that is not the greatest this season.

LV only beat Cambridge 6-0.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

Bryce wrote:Zanesville should be able to handle the boys in purple.

Zanesville 34 - Logan 17

based on what?

this should be interesting.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Logan with a win. I WAS IN THE POOL!

madfootballfan
Waterboy

Post by madfootballfan »