WK6 (5-0) Zanesville @ (5-0) Logan

Who Wins?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Total votes: 0

moonshine
SEO

Re: WK6 (5-0) Zanesville @ (5-0) Logan

Post by moonshine »

Logangrad wrote:Weatherman said rain will be gone by kickoff so no worries. Also, for anyone that watches the ONN game of the week, Greg Frey has been shouting it to anyone that will listen that Patrick Angle is the best QB in the state. He was so impressed with him when they did the Logan-Lancaster game that he has been comparing every QB he sees each week to Angle and he thinks PA is the best one he has seen in a long time. And he cant get an offer from OU???? Crazy....

This is why OU will always be OU!

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Logangrad wrote:Weatherman said rain will be gone by kickoff so no worries. Also, for anyone that watches the ONN game of the week, Greg Frey has been shouting it to anyone that will listen that Patrick Angle is the best QB in the state. He was so impressed with him when they did the Logan-Lancaster game that he has been comparing every QB he sees each week to Angle and he thinks PA is the best one he has seen in a long time. And he cant get an offer from OU???? Crazy....

Your just pouring salt on the wounds of those who REFUSE TO BELIEVE that Pat is better than Joey Conrad :lol: :lol:

Sure, you put Joey in Pats offense and he gets better numbers than he had but i dont believe he executes it as well as Pat.

We dont want Pat at OU now do we? We'll see him again, wish better for him lol Somewhere other than OU.... Too bad its a dream to play QB at a place like OSU lol

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

moonschein wrote:

OU will only recruit from southeastern Ohio if you belong to a billionaire family, cough...Jay Edwards...cough...cough ;-)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

wowhesfast wrote:
moonschein wrote:

OU will only recruit from southeastern Ohio if you belong to a billionaire family, cough...Jay Edwards...cough...cough ;-)

That was kinda uncalled for!!!

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

Logangrad wrote:
wowhesfast wrote:

What you dont obviously know is Jay worked his butt off every night doing conditioning and lifting on top of practice and homework and he also went to many recruiting type camps to get noticed. His family supported him and his dad drove him all over the place to get a free education but he worked his butt off to get that offer. (not saying PA isnt btw)

I know he did. I have met Jay several times and he's a class act. I'm just saying, the way it looks to myself and a lot of people out there that's what you have to do. When there's another case of a southeastern ohio athlete going to OU, we'll see what's going on then, but there never are any because of OU's constant unrealistic pursuit of diversity in everything they do.

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

I know he did. I have met Jay several times and he's a class act. I'm just saying, the way it looks to myself and a lot of people out there that's what you have to do. When there's another case of a southeastern ohio athlete going to OU, we'll see what's going on then, but there never are any because of OU's constant unrealistic pursuit of diversity in everything they do. But I do retract my statement it was a touch out of line.

I do have to say that one of the reasons OU pulled down Jay is to get those few hundred nelsonvillians (hope that's the correct the demonym) to come to games on Saturdays. The same thing would happen if they got a few other local guys on the squad.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

wowhesfast wrote:I know he did. I have met Jay several times and he's a class act. I'm just saying, the way it looks to myself and a lot of people out there that's what you have to do. When there's another case of a southeastern ohio athlete going to OU, we'll see what's going on then, but there never are any because of OU's constant unrealistic pursuit of diversity in everything they do. But I do retract my statement it was a touch out of line.

I do have to say that one of the reasons OU pulled down Jay is to get those few hundred nelsonvillians (hope that's the correct the demonym) to come to games on Saturdays. The same thing would happen if they got a few other local guys on the squad.

pffffffffffft :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice recovery.

There are alot of Jay haters out there... thats not fair. I've met him, not a bad guy. Just looks like a horse lol

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

does anyone know if da-villes radio station 106.3 ( i think) is going to be carring the game?

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

What alot of people dont understand about ou football is they have to go out of the area to get the good ball players how else can they keep the winning streak alive. :lol: :lol

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Why is jay even in this topic lol leave the man alone :roll: :roll: :roll:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

What is going on. can any one tell me why you take you starting QB and put him at starting LB also. Hey The Chiefs have some very good LB's. The comments in last nights paper are going to cause problems among the team! This is going to lead to a loss tonite. Be prepared look for problems in the football family! Here is my prediction. Logan gets a wake up call!

Zanesville 28
Logan 20

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

moonschein wrote:What is going on. can any one tell me why you take you starting QB and put him at starting LB also. Hey The Chiefs have some very good LB's. The comments in last nights paper are going to cause problems among the team! This is going to lead to a loss tonite. Be prepared look for problems in the football family! Here is my prediction. Logan gets a wake up call!

Zanesville 28
Logan 20

Let me guess....Z'ville runs the table!

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

moonschein wrote:The comments in last nights paper are going to cause problems among the team! This is going to lead to a loss tonite.

Well..first off..comments don't lead to a loss..but secondly..care to share the article? I don't get the Logan Daily clear up here. Lol..and I'm sure not paying for an online subscription.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

gochiefs -

All the articles are on LoganFootball.com.

Moonschein is blowing this article WAAAAAY out of proportion. It basically was putting in words what everyone has seen all year. Pat has played a TON of defense all year, so its nothing new.

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

CHIEFTAINS, it's put up or shut up time. This is a huge game in D2 R7, playoff pts, many things to live for tonight! Once again I will be listening from the confinements of my dorm room, glued to my laptop! This is what teams live for, battle of the undefeated. Good luck, Chiefs, make all of us proud, tonight is the night you prevail as one of the premiere teams in the state, put schedules aside, strap up those shoulder pads nice and tight, put on one shoe at a time, focus, desire, determination, and most of that Chieftain pride baby!!! Keep that train a rollin' and best of luck once again!

Easy traveling for all of you ville' travelers, no injuries on either side, heck ill throw my prediction out there,

LHS-38
ZHS-7

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

yea i was kind of surprised they put that in the paper about angle starting at linebacker....I would'nt start him on defense id just put him in when the defense needed a key stop but that is just me who was the other linebacker before him?

walker
Waterboy

Post by walker »

3morethan2 wrote:yea i was kind of surprised they put that in the paper about angle starting at linebacker....I would'nt start him on defense id just put him in when the defense needed a key stop but that is just me who was the other linebacker before him?

I believe it was Brandon Graham

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

Pat's the best athlete for the chiefs and is probably the best athlete on the field 8 or 9 nights out of 10. When you maybe don't have the folks you'd hope to have (you never do in high school football), you got to put the best one's going both ways, and hope they don't go down.

And if God forbid, knock on wood and any other good luck wish anyone can think of, Pat goes down, McDaniel would be an excellent backup, (he's proven it) which would allow for the chiefs to pick up pretty much where they left off.

Return to “Football”