DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

BlueDuck
Riding the Bench

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by BlueDuck »

I have a feeling that there are some very clever Wheelersburg people posing as Zane Trace fans just to stir the pot. ;)

I have Burg winning this one by double digits but I think ZT will be more game than some people are giving them credit for. Both teams are very physical and both teams have some very athletic, talented kids.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Anyone want to take a guess at how many people will be at this game?!?!

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Don't have a dog in the fight but I have seen ZT ... Good team,,,, but I think Burg wins this by 21.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

EVERYONE!!! Be Sure To Tune Into BURGFAN.COM
REAL Football Coverage!!!

Friday On Air Approx 7:15

burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

OK, kickoff is 30 hours away...let's just get real here...

*Burg regular season top in D5, 10-0, beating undefeated teams, one which is still playing in D3

*Burg 1st team defense averaged giving up 2 points per game until last week. There were many, many uncharacteristic mistakes, giving Ridgewood 2nd chances in good field positions and Burg gave up 21 points. Mistakes will be eliminated.

*Ridgewood defense was good. They gave up only 36 points total in their prior 9 games before Burg scored 42 last week. Burg averages scoring 40 points per game. You can't stop them, you can only hope to contain them.

*Burg has now been at this point 3 straight years, losing the regional finals in the prior 2. They are hungry.

*Burg will give it everything to win tomorrow, be Final 4, and work for state title.

Note: If you like this Burg Team, wait til what you see for the next 3-4 years. Total losses in the next 4 year will be counted on one hand.

GO BURG! Tomorrow is Payday! Time to Eat! GET SOME!

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

How many people does Waverly seat? I had to think there was 2k there for ZT-Alex possibly

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad6 wrote:Anyone want to take a guess at how many people will be at this game?!?!

Bezzer22
Waterboy

Post by Bezzer22 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:the only thing zane trace is winning is the coin toss and that will be the worst mistake they will make to give burg the ball 1st and it will all be down here from there!!!

burg 42-14
That's where you're wrong they take the ball everytime they win the toss

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

I hope ZT wins just to smack all these burg fans in the mouth...my lord....ive never heard so much "my team is awesome" "burg this, burg that" in my life! not saying this km6969696 feller isnt worse...but man you guys really love your high school team. do you guys ride the bus too? wear face paint and jerseys? GOOD LORD!

just bulletin board material for everyone...

i read the same stuff last week before the Alex/ ZT game...but i know youll say the Burg isnt alex, the burg is like the pope, the burg turns water to wine, the burg is the greatest highschool in ohio ever....i have the burg logo tattooed on my calf...and my arm...."

BURGISTHEWORD
Waterboy

Post by BURGISTHEWORD »

WhiskeyTwoFive wrote:I hope ZT wins just to smack all these burg fans in the mouth...my lord....ive never heard so much "my team is awesome" "burg this, burg that" in my life! not saying this km6969696 feller isnt worse...but man you guys really love your high school team. do you guys ride the bus too? wear face paint and jerseys? GOOD LORD!

i read the same stuff last week before the Alex/ ZT game...but i know youll say the Burg isnt alex, the burg is like the pope, the burg turns water to wine, the burg is the greatest highschool in ohio ever....i have the burg logo tattooed on my calf...and my arm...."
Confidence baby...This team is good...We'll see tomorrow night how it goes...

Did you say that you have the burg logo tattooed on your calf? If not, will you promise to get one if Burg wins tomorrow?

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

i dont have a team in this game. just calling it how it is...yall need to get over the glory days Uncle Rico

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

The glory days never end in the burg!!'

eddie
JV Team

Post by eddie »

Anyone that knows football understands this is going to be a game between 2 good football teams. Believe me there is no one that is involved with the wheelersburg football program taking zt lightly. I watched practice this week and the players are working just as hard as they have been since week one. the only difference I can tell is less head banging and a quicker whistle. I am sure zt is doing the same thing at this point in the season.
Last edited by eddie on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

P(irate) wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:Anyone want to take a guess at how many people will be at this game?!?!
Really? I'm talking total! Not just burg fans! Hahahha

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
I didn't think anyone else mattered.

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

WhiskeyTwoFive wrote:I hope ZT wins just to smack all these burg fans in the mouth...my lord....ive never heard so much "my team is awesome" "burg this, burg that" in my life! not saying this km6969696 feller isnt worse...but man you guys really love your high school team. do you guys ride the bus too? wear face paint and jerseys? GOOD LORD!

i read the same stuff last week before the Alex/ ZT game...but i know you'll say the Burg isnt alex, the burg is like the pope, the burg turns water to wine, the burg is the greatest highschool in ohio ever....i have the burg logo tattooed on my calf...and my arm...."
Couldn't agree more. I poked the fire just to laugh at their ridiculous comments. I don't even have a dog in this fight. But i want the Burg to lose so bad just to read their comments lol.
liking or having pride in your school is one thing but i don't think i have ever seen a fan base of any sport be so obnoxious. No offense, but Wheelersburg must be pretty darn boring. I have never been there, i don't know. Think your team is going to win, whatever, but newsflash, the burg 2015 is not the second coming of Christ.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Rabeanos0512 wrote:

i read the same stuff last week before the Alex/ ZT game...but i know you'll say the Burg isnt alex, the burg is like the pope, the burg turns water to wine, the burg is the greatest highschool in ohio ever....i have the burg logo tattooed on my calf...and my arm...."
Couldn't agree more. I poked the fire just to laugh at their ridiculous comments. I don't even have a dog in this fight. But i want the Burg to lose so bad just to read their comments lol.
liking or having pride in your school is one thing but i don't think i have ever seen a fan base of any sport be so obnoxious. No offense, but Wheelersburg must be pretty darn boring. I have never been there, i don't know. Think your team is going to win, whatever, but newsflash, the burg 2015 is not the second coming of Christ.
Well go back off in your own jack yard! Lol we support our team no matter what, we think we can win any game, no matter who we play!!! Get over it or go home.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

P(irate) wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:
P(irate) wrote: 3,500
I didn't think anyone else mattered.
Just making sure we are on the same page

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

best athlete on the field tomorrow. there is no argument here.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4132823/pierce-mowery

that should really make them mad, Whiskey. lol

BURGISTHEWORD
Waterboy

Post by BURGISTHEWORD »

Rabeanos0512 wrote:best athlete on the field tomorrow. there is no argument here.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4132823/pierce-mowery

that should really make them mad, Whiskey. lol
He is a good player...Burg knows who he is.

Return to “Football”