OVC Rock Hill (0-6) @ Chesapeake (0-6)

OVCfan
Freshman Team

Re: OVC Rock Hill (0-6) @ Chesapeake (0-6)

Post by OVCfan »

Congratulations Redmen! Way to go...

Some of you people kill me,... Rock Hill gets their first win, and you're on here jawing about padding a kids stats! Are you kidding me? Stats? I'm hoping this was some sadistic attempt at some humor. Stats?

Please don't come onto a public forum and "Anonymously" bash someone and single them out. If you want to support the team, then fine. You want to be critical of them as a group then whatever. But the boards are not intended to bash and defame someone in public.

You obviously do not know the man you're singling out or played for him. The man is Rock Hill through and through and would not have invested the time over the years for anything else. He was coaching Rock Hill long before Will came along, and wanted to win just as bad then as he does now. I assure you that he and the staff are team first.

Enjoy the win and support the team.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Congrats to my 3rd favorite team in the county!

hornet8088
Freshman Team

Post by hornet8088 »

congrads R H

sportsfan77
Waterboy

Post by sportsfan77 »

manwithplan wrote:Contain? The Hill hasn't contained anyone all year. I don't see anything changing in this game either. Defensively, they haven't a clue.

Pretty sure they contained them tonight ;-)

Go Bucks!
Waterboy

Post by Go Bucks! »

Good post OVC Fan! I agree! P-lease people! Every coach I've ever known would give their left, well, you know, to have a winning season. And, Todd Knipp is the head coach, not McCollister. Knipp makes his own decision in the end. Every head coach does. It's their A$$ that's on the line in the end. Now do you really think he's going to sacrifice his JOB for someone else's kids? Not likely!

This kind of negativity at RH just won't go away! Generation after generation, there are always some people that have to open their big mouths when they don't have a clue about what they are talking about. Jealousy is an awful thing!

Also, If "Tommy" doesn't play then what's it to ya OHfan? What actually does that OH stand for? Sounds like your just another big mouth getting on the computer to talk about something that doesn't concern you at all. Right tl895?

Go Bucks!
Waterboy

Post by Go Bucks! »

Misteroby wrote:I believe RH will have a hard time stopping Peake in the 1st half. Peake hung with CG in the 1st half, but the bigger, stronger Hornets wore them down in the 2nd half, enabling them to score easily on several big plays. But I don't believe RH has the "hosses" to wear Peake out as Valley, West, & CG have. Plus, Peake oughtta be healthier, with several flu-weakened players returning to form.

CG scored several times with screen passes to the flats. RH might take a cue from that, but I expect the CHS coaching staff will address that prob in practice during the week. BTW, CG has run similar plays successfully against Peake for several years, even when Peake was beating the Hornets regularly.

And RH has had probs with Peake, even in their "glory years" of the late 90s-early 2000s, in the days of K. C. Christian & Co.

Peake notches their 2nd win by at least 2 TDs.

I wasn't at the game...kids are sick. But what do you think now?

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

peake must be real bad!!! and knipp is not calling all the shots ......

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Mcstephen 10 you keep on running your mouth but I do believe Fisher scored on a long breakout screen and it took a cheap shot on boomer for you guys to win. I am a little surprised of this games score but not who won . Congrats to the redmen and their fine coach on a nice victory!

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Peake played mostly in "SLO-MOSHUN", & I didn't hear any pads popping from hits.

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

Congrats to the Redmen and good luck the rest of the season!!!!

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

mcstephen10 wrote:pretty sure fisher didnt do nuttin to us 2 years ago and you all can cry bout the cheap shot all day he just a lil wimp and jlz pretty sure when we played u ur senior year u was on the bench almost the hole game cause you cant keep ur breath n i doubt u kno anything

Actually I'm pretty sure I played the entire game on D, but only like 10 plays as runningback.
But anyways I can't wait to see what BOOMER and FISHER, and let's not forget DUTY do to your pointers hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

jl724 wrote:
mcstephen10 wrote:pretty sure fisher didnt do nuttin to us 2 years ago and you all can cry bout the cheap shot all day he just a lil wimp and jlz pretty sure when we played u ur senior year u was on the bench almost the hole game cause you cant keep ur breath n i doubt u kno anything

Actually I'm pretty sure I played the entire game on D, but only like 10 plays as runningback.
But anyways I can't wait to see what BOOMER and FISHER, and let's not forget DUTY do to your pointers hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well since fairland has not beat South Point since 2004. The dragons better hope they win against a DOWN pointer team.Now that you keep running your mouth you better hope they have your back and put up some numbers on friday cause if they dont and South Point wins your going to look like the biggest loser in p-ville.

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

Actually if sp were to win n that's a big IF I'd admit I was wrong Im not a coward like most of you ppl..
I just think fairland has to much speed..
And won't have to deal with crappy field conditions.

Boo-Duh
JV Team

Post by Boo-Duh »

Hey guys,
Take it to the South Point / Fairland Thread...

Good job Redmen!!! Keep working hard and playing hard...and most of all have FUN!!!!!

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

chesapeake is horriable they let rock hill recover 2 onside kicks right off the game....the d coach is not good i doubt he knows what hes doing and they cant tackle it was rock hill making all the sounds on offense n D and why wasnt trent saunders playin?...........

and i could care less bout fairland bettin sp i already grad. and beat fairland all four years so i could care less

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

If you graduated from S.P., they need to fire the English teacher. ;-)

#1_fan
Freshman Team

Post by #1_fan »

manwithplan wrote:If you graduated from S.P., they need to fire the English teacher. ;-)

hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking along the same lines.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Whats going on with the Peake ???

ChessyFan09
Freshman Team

Post by ChessyFan09 »

Nothing is going on at the Peake except some people are a little closer to retirement.

purpleblood1
JV Team

Post by purpleblood1 »

After that display of football by the Peake someones head needs to roll. They were out coached. Hell at least tell the up back to fair catch the ball. Also, if the other team is throwing the ball play something other than cover 2. The coaching staff should stay after practice and run gassers they were so bad.

Return to “Football”