SVC Westfall (4-2) @ Zane Trace (4-2)

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Re: SVC Westfall (4-2) @ Zane Trace (4-2)

Post by mstangmom »

NAW, there are other doubters on here GAHS but thats OK. and let us not forget that up til this year Wing-T has been a SE fan now all of a sudden he's not HMMMMMMMMM. face it he is a fan for everyone except Westfall,

Besides Look at the predictions for R15 even most are picking ZT to win and make the 8 spot for playoffs.

Wesfall is used to being cheered against. The target is on our back in the league and that only makes the team play better.

I know your story GAHS, and I think it's great you still support them.

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

Poor poor Westfall......Maybe people wouldn't feel that way if some of they fans didn't try and rub everyone's nose in it. As for my allegiance it wasn't at SE last year if you were watching. But I doubt you were. I'm sure you were too busy trying to impress everyone with what you think you know..........................

wrestlefan1
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan1 »

westfalls starters out in the 3rd?
the starters on d played the whole game
vinny got hurt in the 3rd, played into the 4th on a bum ancle

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I do believe Vinnie came out in the third in the last 3 minutes he was icing his ankle before the 4th and his brother went in at QB . and the varsity d was in and out in the 4th.

hogfarmer
Riding the Bench

Post by hogfarmer »

[b]"Poor poor Westfall......Maybe people wouldn't feel that way if some of they fans didn't try and rub everyone's nose in it. As for my allegiance it wasn't at SE last year if you were watching. But I doubt you were. I'm sure you were too busy trying to impress everyone with what you think you know.........................."[/b]

There is one Westfall fan on this board, and she has never rubbed anyone's nose in anything. She is far more reserved than you ever thought about being. I've been reading this board for years, and she provides much more substance to her posts than you ever have. The only thing you have ever added to a topic are rivers of tears. Do you whine this much at home? Or is it simply something you do behind closed doors? I have no idea who is going to win this game, and could really care less. I do know, however, that Westfall has a classy program, that win or lose this game, is still head and shoulders as a program, above anyone else in this league. Your posts are the reason no one can catch them. You'd rather sit around and whine about their success rather than trying to replicate it and getting better so that you may actually challenge them. All you offer are excuses and tears of jealousy.

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

hogfarmer Just stating the facts how is that whining? Fact, some of the smaller teams in the SVC have less than 40 players. Fact, that means no Freshman or JV football. Unlike a team that dress 65+ players. You don't know much about football if you don't think that's an advantage. I never said anything about Westfall's program or team other than they have an advantage with the numbers they have. As for my comments about their fans it didn't just pertain to people on this message board. I have met some obnoxious fans in person too. Now that being said you and rest of your buddies can continue your Westfall lovefest. Go Zane Trace

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Funny you talk about people paying attention yet you hae failed to pick up on the FACT that HOGFARMER live in and supports HUNTINGTON twp. And considering that the "smaller"schools you refer to play the same 11 kids on both sides of the ball the entire game 35 players is enough to field a JV team. PV and adena do it and they are the 2 smallest schools in the league and usually 2 of the toughest competitors . so face it you say you are whinning for small schools when in acuality you are whinning for YOUR SCHOOL.

hogfarmer
Riding the Bench

Post by hogfarmer »

"Fact, some of the smaller teams in the SVC have less than 40 players. Fact, that means no Freshman or JV football. Unlike a team that dress 65+ players. You don't know much about football if you don't think that's an advantage."

And you know nothing of sports at the high school level in general if you are too naive to recognize the fact that kids at any school are going to participate in programs that are successful. They have a large amount of players because they win games and kids want to be a part of that. Westfall has more players than any of those MSL teams that you continually throw out, and in fact, have a larger percentage of boys playing football per their total number of boys than any other school. Westfall is smaller than Circleville, Logan Elm, Teays Valley, Chillicothe, etc.; yet they have more players on their team. Gee, I wonder why? Fact, if your team won more games and were more successful year in and year out, you would have more players on your team also. More excuses which doesn't surprise me.

"I have met some obnoxious fans in person too"

Wow. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black....

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

He will never get it Hogfarmer funny though Adena and PV field decent sized teams that they are the smallest 2 schools in the league. SE is the largest d5 team in the league and they feild the least amount of players, but there band sure has grown and bigger than the fball team.
It is also interesting how Wing-T is supportig ZT, which would be fine is he was more that a fair weather fan jumping on a hopeful league winning teams bandwagon, but ZT is one of those LARGE schools he complains about. they only have 9 less boys than westfall does. 9 boys less Wing T so is 9 boys really that big a of a difference in your mind? Or I guess in your mind being a larger school in the league is OK so long as it is not Westfall.

And just to throw another wrench in your theory there Wing-t Unioto has 246 boys and they feild a SMALL team. But hey guess they can stay in the league since they don't win that much.
Last edited by mstangmom on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

mstangmom
the "smaller"schools you refer to play the same 11 kids on both sides of the ball the entire game

Your proving my point for me.
FACT that HOGFARMER live in and supports HUNTINGTON twp

He might live in the TWP but have yet to see him show much support for Huntington's Athletic program.

hogfarmer
fact that kids at any school are going to participate in programs that are successful.
So what you are saying is that if you are not successful you never will be because no one will participate.
Westfall has more players than any of those MSL teams that you continually throw out, and in fact, have a larger percentage of boys playing football per their total number of boys than any other school.
The SWCS levy failure didn't have a thing to do with that, did it. You and mom keep beating that drum. Go Zane Trace

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

gahs4ever Yes it should be a great game accept for the rain.......wow 3 weeks in a row.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Gahs, I had said from the beginning that it should be a really good game.
I don't see ZT being able to stop Vinnie without putting 3 or more players on him. If they rain sticks around it is going to be a ground game for sure that being the case I see keller using 33 a lot more don't know the kids name he is a freshman that came from SWCS and his speed is impressive I would say he may be faster then the cline boy's for sure.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

wing-t wrote:mstangmom
the "smaller"schools you refer to play the same 11 kids on both sides of the ball the entire game

Your proving my point for me.
FACT that HOGFARMER live in and supports HUNTINGTON twp

He might live in the TWP but have yet to see him show much support for Huntington's Athletic program.

hogfarmer
fact that kids at any school are going to participate in programs that are successful.
So what you are saying is that if you are not successful you never will be because no one will participate.
Westfall has more players than any of those MSL teams that you continually throw out, and in fact, have a larger percentage of boys playing football per their total number of boys than any other school.
The SWCS levy failure didn't have a thing to do with that, did it. You and mom keep beating that drum. Go Zane Trace

30+ boys and they can only play 11? nice try Wing T, Nice try. so what you are saying is out of 30+ kids on a team only 11 are any good to play. that being said why do you need to dress anymore than 22 players a year. 11 to play games and 11 to practice against.

And NO the SWCS kids did not make that much diffence in the #'S on the team, Teays Valley, London and GC christian got most of them . We got like 9 total. Wesfall feilded more than those MSL schools before this year.

And if you ever read a huntington thread yo would see Hogfarmer support them, you are just to busy trashing Westfall to notice.

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

I read all SVC football threads and he doesn't have much to say about the "TWP"......

why do you need to dress anymore than 22 players a year. 11 to play games and 11 to practice against.

So with your twisted logic you would need 22 Players. So what would you do for a JV and Freshmen Team? What about injuries? Also what kind of shape do you think those 11 kids are going to be in by week 5,considering they had play twice as must football as a player on a team only plays offense or defense? But I can see you don't understand that.

Hopefully we have a good game Friday and no one gets hurt and ZT comes out on top.....

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I wonder Wing-T Westfall wins you gonna come on here and congragulate Westfall for the win?

Or will you just continue bashing them?

Will you be in every Westfall thread for the rest of the season cheering against them or will you finall accept that they are the better team once again this year?

See difference is, when westfall has lost in the past I have came on here and told the other team congrats on a good game, shame you can't do the same

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

Think you better go back and reread my original post. I don't see how it was bashing anyone. In my opinion I think ZT will win.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

you guys are acting like a couple of drunk guys arguing over something that know one can win at....lol....get back to the game... :122246

Wffan
JV Team

Post by Wffan »

Weather:

Friday: Windy with showers and a few thunderstorms. High 68F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

NICE! Bring the rain gear! Both teams seem to be able to adjust for the pass or the ground game. Being a WF fan, I think Westfall wins but it should be a great game. May come down to who can hang on to that slippery pigskin!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Also heard the rain would stop before game time, Weathermen the only job in america where you can be wrong 1/2 the time and still keep your job.

Either way it should at least be wet and muddy on the field.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I wish the visitor seating was better, Just means we gotta get there earlier to get a good seat

Return to “Football”