SVC Westfall (4-2) @ Zane Trace (4-2)

Wffan
JV Team

Re: SVC Westfall (4-2) @ Zane Trace (4-2)

Post by Wffan »

Updated weather...

Friday: Showers and thundershowers in the morning, then overcast during the afternoon with steady rain - a thundershower is possible. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall around 2 inches. Locally heavier rainfall possible.
Friday night: Showers with a possible thunderstorm in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Can you say pig slop!?

Score could be 6-6 tie.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

the mud fests are usually the most exciting games to watch

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

come on you mustangs you, get er done. and mustang mom, wears combat boots, lol. :122245

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

USED to YTB

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i know you told me once.

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

Alright first of all let me say that.

Zt is playing the Grove City Mustangs not the Westfall Mustangs. Williamson is slow. Only reason why he drags people is because hes the Biggest Qb to ever play the game. Without him Westfall wouldnt be anything.

Mstangmom: Win number thirty coming tonight huh? i think u need to restate what u say because Zt has something coming for all the people from williamsport.

Go Zt end this streak so we can bring all these people back down to earth

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

WOW BuckeyeGuy38, that is original, How hard is it to copy and paste comment from the puddle? while you are busy copy and pasting why don't you let them know that there are no Grove city mustangs only Westfall Mustangs. If you wish to be civil and discuss the young men who transferred in from SWCS then I would be obliged to inform you over HALF of the injured players on the sidelines are kids who came from SWCS.
As for Vinnie he is faster than what you think he is, but fact is it will take at least 3 players to bring him down. And I doubt you hear his name as much tonight as you you Near, Hammond, a few others that you heard SEVERAL times last year.
Are you really that Jelious that Westfall was able to give some KIDS a place to play football? Are you one of those who thinks those kids should be sitting at home in GC frinding something to do on friday nights instead of letting them play football? sounds to me like you should be on the SWCS board bbeaus eyou sure don't caare about the kids who attended there. So if say Chilli took football away would it be acceptable for those kids to transfer to say Unioto or ZT?

Fact is Buckeye the QB slot was going to be Near if he HAD to do it, he did not want the position. you remember near don't you in 07 as a sophmore he scored like 2 or 3 TDS on ZT.

Yes it will be win #30 in the league for the mustangs if they win tonight, and they should.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

GAHS, this game is on WKKJ tonight. don't know if you get that channel there but if you do then you can listen.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Zane Trace 29
Westfall 22

Final

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Wow! What a disappointing season this has been for Westfall! :(

panthermama
Waterboy

Post by panthermama »

fuzzhead how can you be disappointed in Westfalls season? Just because they lost a couple games? I know alot of other teams would be thrilled with that record.

Congrats to ZT on a good win.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

It was a good game to the end that could have went either way. Fans were questioning Keller at the half about his play calling. Fact is ZT couldn't stop the passing game and Westfall couldn't stop the run game.
It was the best game I have seen in SVC in a long time.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

GAHS you did miss a very good game. had to laugh several times at the running games from both teams the field was so wet if the D pushed against the runner just right it was like the runner was skiing backwards that field was so muddy.

ZT should win out so long as 15 and 44 remain healthy. they were the only 2 big play makers for the team. I assume ZT didn't go with a much passing beause of the rain. Would love to see this game played on a dry field just to see what else both teams can do against each other.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

BTW congrats to GA, even though it hurt me in the pick em :-D :-D

SSU Grad
Riding the Bench

Post by SSU Grad »

Nice job ZT. Sounded as if some Westfall fans were getting over confident. I guess this is one way of silencing them. LOL

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

Finally we can have all the Westfall people back down to earth.

GoodJob Zt we ended that streak.
Lets finish strong win out. and Get us a GOLD BALL

Flashing Cursor
Freshman Team

Post by Flashing Cursor »

Playoffs are a far cry for anyone in the SVC.. ZT's last two games are vs. 1 d-4 and 2d-5 teams with six wins combined. Not many points there... I

hope they make it don't get me wrong.. I hope they make it and run deep into the playoffs and can't get into the gym untill reeeeal late for basketball.....lol...

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

ZT might make it in, but the Pioneers would probably play Amanda or Ironton. Ouch.

Kickinurz
Freshman Team

Post by Kickinurz »

Who cares about the playoff right now. ZT needs to just take it one game at a time.
Folks, Kirk Maxwell is the best all around athlete in the 3 major sports that our league has seen in many years.
He was such a leader last Friday night. A healthy Ben Jones has made their defense tough against the run.
Congrats to my fellow Mustangs on the 29 game winning streak, which will begin again next week as the Mustangs will win out.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

GAHS, the only reason Westfall had a chance was because they beat a DII school out of league play that had the potential to win 2 games at least. The team ZT beat was only a DIV and has no wins at all. ZT may pull it off but It will take a lot of loses of those ahead of them. and I don't see many of those happening.
Portsmouth MAY get one loss but it won't hurt them that much in the rankings since they play much bigger schools, same goes for Ironton Naturally that is the game I am referring too. Hartley and alexander shouldn't lose anymore.

And for those who thinks this loss will quiet Westfall fans think again, for this to be a rebuilding year, which it was to only have one league loss at this point still makes for a great team. And anyone who sits on here and says that Westfall is not is lying. this game could have went either way right down to the end Friday night it went ZT's way, you could play that game 10 times and it would be 5-5 for both teams.

ZT's team played well together and should win out the rest of the season.

BTW in an earlier post I complimented #44 and #15. I forgot to mention the kicker, he was great to watch and very accurate. I loved watching him warm up too he must be a soccer player but those always make the best kickers in football.

Return to “Football”