Can Jackson make the playoffs at 7-3

2old
All Conference

Re: Can Jackson make the playoffs at 7-3

Post by 2old »

Actually that idea that anyone can win on any given night is just coach talk. It really is not true in football.

Now the Jackson ironton game this week there is truth in that statement.Either team could win.

Man pappy's Chieftain Envy has gotten bad quick. He should have gotten the vaccine.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

2old..I will kindly have to disagree with you on that one. Anything can happen on any given Friday. Even our Chiefs have proved that saying to be true on several occasions.

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

2old wrote:Actually that idea that anyone can win on any given night is just coach talk. It really is not true in football.

Now the Jackson ironton game this week there is truth in that statement.Either team could win.

Man pappy's Chieftain Envy has gotten bad quick. He should have gotten the vaccine.

Agree it is a myth that any team can win on any given night.
At this time I have no chieftan envy, I will need the vaccine if they win in week 15.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Chief,

That is the beauty of a forum like this. People can disagree. Now some posters(ok many) fail to understand that. i have no problem with you having your view. However in my defense i will offer up the Gallia game in 2009. Gallia was already having a difficult time beating anyone and in the game against Logan at least three main starters on a thin team did not play. Galia in my view had no chance.

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

2old, Your last post was one that I agree with, totally.

Another point, there are leagues where the difference between the top and bottom teams is greater than the difference between Logan and GAHS.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Well i am guessing we will find out in week 10 if Jackson can make the playoffs at 7-3.

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

We have an official prognasticator from Logan now "2old the Greek."

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

No.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

I did not say ironton would own the seoal. I knew all the schools in the league had gotten bigger esp logan! and we had gotten smaller. i was one voice to say this was a bad bad move. it is a compliment to the tigers that they still hold up well against most of this schools. and we will try not to let the screen door slap us in the butt on the way out :122246

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Unofficially, Jackson dropped two spots in the computer ratings after the loss to Ironton. The Ironmen are currently sitting at 7th in D3 R12. Still need two more wins to assure themselves of a playoff berth, in my opinion. They can start by taking care of business in Chillicothe on Friday.

http://www.joeeitel.com/hsfoot/2009region_12.html

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Ironman I think you can lose one of the next three and make it in. That being Logan the Zanesville game will be a must win. First you gotta beat Chilly and you should as long as you dont get caught looking ahead.

Return to “Football”