Rival Portsmouth 5-2 @ Ironton 5-2

GoChiefs
Varsity

Re: Rival Portsmouth 5-2 @ Ironton 5-2

Post by GoChiefs »

Good luck to both teams! I think the Tigers will win this one by 2 TD's though.

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

ironton will win big by at least 3 td's or more. their run game is too good.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

go tigers!!!!

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

biggdowgg wrote:our fans......I remember seeing lots of seats on thge visitors side,,and even on the home side at Tanks two years ago :122246 :lol:

always about the money ehh :lol: :lol: .

Yes, I am concerned about the athletic budgets of many southern ohio schools. However, bad crowds are hurting the kids, not just the finances. When the visiting team outdraws you, there is a problem with supporting the kids.

toadstool
Waterboy

Post by toadstool »

To the WEST SIDERS POSTING on this thread rember one point is as good as 3 tds in winning a game or did you so quickly forget

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

85inside wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:our fans......I remember seeing lots of seats on thge visitors side,,and even on the home side at Tanks two years ago :122246 :lol:

always about the money ehh :lol: :lol: .

Yes, I am concerned about the athletic budgets of many southern ohio schools. However, bad crowds are hurting the kids, not just the finances. When the visiting team outdraws you, there is a problem with supporting the kids.

you are right.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

GO TROJANS!!!!

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

Mad_Dogg wrote:GO TROJANS!!!!

I second and third and fourth and etc, etc, et that motion!

preps_fan1980
Freshman Team

Post by preps_fan1980 »

Go Trojans!!!! <-----that should make the ol' lady happy, since i'm a burg fan. :122245

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

[quote="Tobias"]ImageImage

KII, how will you be able to stand next to Coach Lutz dressed like a Trojan warrior?[/quote]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I CAN TAKE IT, I GOT BROAD SHOULDERS. IF COACH LUTZ WINS THIS GAME , HE TIES THE RECORD FOR WINNINGEST HIGH SCHOOL COACH, IN THE FOOTBALL RICH STATE OF OHIO. FRIDAY NIGHT IS ALSO MY 49TH BIRTHDAY. SO THIS WOULD BE NEAT.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

preps_fan1980 wrote:Go Trojans!!!! <-----that should make the ol' lady happy, since i'm a burg fan. :122245

i agree. as a burg fan we have to root for the trojans because we need all the points we can get if we want to see week 11

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

like anyone believes you are only 49

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

biggdowgg wrote:like anyone believes you are only 49

who are you talkin bout. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:like anyone believes you are only 49

who are you talkin bout. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the guy up there in the trojan gladiator outfit
:lol:

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

theman wrote:
Cameron34Crazie34 wrote:
theman wrote:i feel srry for the portsmouth fans this year.....this isnt gonna be a good game....did u see wat ironton did to burg? well burg is way better than portsmouth so yea

Ironton 42
portsmouth 7 (scored on jv)hahahahahahahahaha

I hate when people make stupid posts like this. If you want to give me a 35 point line with Portsmouth I'll bet you whatever you want. You can't judge scores like thath. Burg was clicking at will all night. I'll take Ironton is this game but by this score that you have posted, stupid!!!!!

i hate when ppl that never had played a game of football in there lives thinks they kno about football.....apperantly u have never seen ironton play wat u need to do is stop playin video games and go watch them play....they r way better than portsmouth

So you're giving him 35 points?

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

theman wrote:
Cameron34Crazie34 wrote:
theman wrote:i feel srry for the portsmouth fans this year.....this isnt gonna be a good game....did u see wat ironton did to burg? well burg is way better than portsmouth so yea

Ironton 42
portsmouth 7 (scored on jv)hahahahahahahahaha

I hate when people make stupid posts like this. If you want to give me a 35 point line with Portsmouth I'll bet you whatever you want. You can't judge scores like thath. Burg was clicking at will all night. I'll take Ironton is this game but by this score that you have posted, stupid!!!!!

i hate when ppl that never had played a game of football in there lives thinks they kno about football.....apperantly u have never seen ironton play wat u need to do is stop playin video games and go watch them play....they r way better than portsmouth

you have to PLAY, to know the game?
how many times have you seen Portsmouth?

probably not at all, or you would be giving bigger points :lol:

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

Before anyone gives any points there is a very important question to be answered. How much water will be added to the field this week? :lol: :lol:

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

GO TIGERS GO!!!!!

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

portsmouth_98 wrote:Before anyone gives any points there is a very important question to be answered. How much water will be added to the field this week? :lol: :lol:

If I had given up 68 points in a game, i would wonder if they were going to use a continuous clock. i wouldnt be worried about water on the field. ;-)

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

85inside wrote:
portsmouth_98 wrote:Before anyone gives any points there is a very important question to be answered. How much water will be added to the field this week? :lol: :lol:

If I had given up 68 points in a game, i would wonder if they were going to use a continuous clock. i wouldnt be worried about water on the field. ;-)

Return to “Football”