Trimble @ Federal Hocking

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Re: Trimble @ Federal Hocking

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Excuse me??? Duck really din't run much at FH....just let everyone run amok...A clue??? Yep I have one...

Meanwhile....GOOD LUCK LANCERS!!

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

Excuse me.........Duck does a............fantastic job ..........still no clue at all ........... :roll:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Looks like some one with too much access to whippets has been hitting them pretty hard.

Duck? That one is old and worn out on this forum. Nice try.

Honestly, I don't think that anyone from Fed Hock is going to bite on that one anymore. If they do, shame on them.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Not sure if anyone noticed but the week 7 leaderboard was posted on trivalleyconference.com ... I know some T.V guys and a couple of radio fellas that use at as tool for their broadcast so its up and hopefully 100% correct .... Were getting into some bigger numbers and some newspapers are not the same as some coaches stats so when it comes to the LEADERBOARD - give or take a few carries, some yards and a catch or two ... :mrgreen:

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Sorry Steely...but Duck got to me....Quack Quack...

Gonna be a cold night!! GO LANCERS!!

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

hope the rain holds off
The cats have to many weapons for the lancers
trimble 34
F.H. 7

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Lancer Fan - I know, sometimes it happens. This particular rub (I won't call it an issue or a subject, because it is neither) has played itself out on here. The proverbial dead horse has been beaten into a can of dog food.......

Good luck tonight Lancers. The coldest place in Athens county is going to be even colder tonight! Hope that both teams get through this injury free.

And I'm with whompascat on the weather. Hope that it does stay dry so that both teams can use all their weapons.

Ace Rutter
Riding the Bench

Post by Ace Rutter »

I dont no no duck, but I sure does no that there koondogger. He sure does sell some good huntin dogs. They dont hunt no coons or rabbits to good. But they will run a dear till he drops. Corse thats when me and cusin Hank use em anyways is during dear season. They eats his own poop to, so old Ace dont have to worry bout steppin in it. Yes sir old Ace cant wait to git home to my ole huntin dog. Till then Ill be a listenin to the game on the old motorola and a pullin for the Tomcats. Them rutter boys will be a winnin this one by 2 or 3 field golds is what old Ace thinks.

MTX
Freshman Team

Post by MTX »

Southern people are dumb. sorry football fans

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

whats on the menu at the tailgate tonite?

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

Ace Rutter wrote:I dont no no duck, but I sure does no that there koondogger. He sure does sell some good huntin dogs. They dont hunt no coons or rabbits to good. But they will run a dear till he drops. Corse thats when me and cusin Hank use em anyways is during dear season. They eats his own poop to, so old Ace dont have to worry bout steppin in it. Yes sir old Ace cant wait to git home to my ole huntin dog. Till then Ill be a listenin to the game on the old motorola and a pullin for the Tomcats. Them rutter boys will be a winnin this one by 2 or 3 field golds is what old Ace thinks.

A coon hunting dog that runs dear? Yea that's a real plus. Does he run skunks too? If so, where can I get one? :lol:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

stop by the lot before the trimble/southern game the guys there will hook you up with a dog and a cold beer.

TroopSports
Freshman Team

Post by TroopSports »

We are getting ready to broadcast this TVC-Hocking showdown. To get YOU ready, click the link below to listen to what will begin our pre-game festivities tonight on Power 105.

In the intro, you will hear from both head coaches.

Good luck to both teams! Stay warm!

http://seofootball.mypodcast.com/2009/1 ... 48584.html

Thanks!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Trimble 7

Fed Hock 0 about a minute left in the half.

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

Trimble-17
fed-0 3rd

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

The intimidation factor in the Hocking is almost as strong as it is in the Ohio. :mrgreen:

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

31-0 Final , Trimble Wins

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Wow big blow out for Trimble.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Steely Dan what did you think of the cats tonight?

I thought Trimble had to much balance for the lancer defense tonight. Dyla and Keith running the ball and Cox, Drake, and Kish catching it from Jewel. Dont forget about the big boys up front paving the way and Stobart and company on defense gave teh lancer offense trouble. The Tomcats quick D-line gave that Big F.H. line some trouble. My hats off to your QB and Clark #21 is a really good receiver and all around football player. Good luck to the lancers the rest of the way out you all with a lot of heart and pride tonight.
Go CATS

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

gecko - I was not surprised by the Tomcat victory, just a little surprised by the margin. I went to your game against Belpre earlier this season and saw the speed that you had, which concerned me (on both sides of the ball), and I was impressed by your QB's mobility and his arm. The other thing that impressed me were your younger players when they got into the game. It looks like the cupboard is pretty well stocked for Coach Faires for the next few years.

Been a tough year for Fed Hock, but in all honesty, I really expected Trimble to defend their crown and contend again this year. After your rocky start (1-4), your team has responded and are playing well.

While there are still two games to play, the crown is out there for the Tomcats to claim once again.

Best of luck the rest of the year.

Return to “Football”