TVC-Hocking (5-3, 2-1) Southern @ (4-4, 3-0) Trimble

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC-Hocking (5-3, 2-1) Southern @ (4-4, 3-0) Trimble

Post by Purple Tornado »

^^^ I just hope you will share that Blatz with a Tornado fan.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

just what we need another koondoger :lol:
hope the rain stays away this week.
a muddy field is the only thing that could keep this game close.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

I would however like to see Ace drink a keg of beer in 3 hours. Maybe with smelly's help he could. :lol:

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Purple Gold wrote:Torn Frek where are you getting your info. There is no Ginther kid playing on the team.

I think someone does not know what theyre talkin about obviously :lol: :lol: :lol: but idk if southern has enough to pull out the victory (especially at Trimble). Hopefully they prove me wrong :-D but as far as the playoff talk goes... gimme a break guys... lets be real. Lets focus on this game against trimble and the throwdown game against Eastern and fight for the tvc title, and if some miracle happens southern makes playoffs, good for them, but right now take it a game at a time, focus on trimble, dont look ahead to next weeks game against eastern. Best of luck to southern, better bring nothin but your A+++ game to this game. DEFENSE IS GOIN TO BE KEY!!!

Trimble-41
Southern-20

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Good luck to the Tornados. Stay focused, bring the D, take care of the ball.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Remember_The_Name wrote:
Purple Gold wrote:Torn Frek where are you getting your info. There is no Ginther kid playing on the team.

I think someone does not know what theyre talkin about obviously :lol: :lol: :lol: but idk if southern has enough to pull out the victory (especially at Trimble). Hopefully they prove me wrong :-D but as far as the playoff talk goes... gimme a break guys... lets be real. Lets focus on this game against trimble and the throwdown game against Eastern and fight for the tvc title, and if some miracle happens southern makes playoffs, good for them, but right now take it a game at a time, focus on trimble, dont look ahead to next weeks game against eastern. Best of luck to southern, better bring nothin but your A+++ game to this game. DEFENSE IS GOIN TO BE KEY!!!

Trimble-41
Southern-20

Finally, a voice of reason from Racine. How you been RTN?

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Don't let RTN fool you steely. He is prolly jus trying to get his team fired up.

Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

They are as fired up as can be...A chance at the T.V.C Hocking crown and to shut up people up...what more could you want? I'm not saying southern is going to win but they won't give away the game like years before.

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

cool cucumber wrote:They are as fired up as can be...A chance at the T.V.C Hocking crown and to shut up people up...what more could you want? I'm not saying southern is going to win but they won't give away the game like years before.

The chance of going to the playoffs is all they need to get fired up. Southern is ready to step up to the next level. This game is where we will start. This is essentially a playoff game, cause if we lose we are out. That's why I am saying Southern will win this game, and the next to get to the next.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The trivalleyconference.com web page is updated .... full statistical break down through 8 weeks of TVC gridiron action!

If any stats appear to be off - don't be shy and send me an e-mail ... trivalleyconference@yahoo.com

thx

(Look for a week 8 blog to be entered this afternoon .... its done, it just needs uploaded ... lots of Trimble, Southern stuff included in this weeks entry.)

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

I hope the best to both teams. Should be a good game. Glad to see Southern doing well this year, and Trimble seems always to have a talanted group. The only reason I am pulling for Trimble, they have been in TVC during the early years and have stayed there. Hope for no injuries for either squad, and hope someone gets to go to the playoff's. Have a safe game, an Old Vinton Co Viking

joe_tornadoe
Freshman Team

Post by joe_tornadoe »

whompascat wrote:just what we need another koondoger :lol:
hope the rain stays away this week.
a muddy field is the only thing that could keep this game close.

So now the game could be close? Are we getting nervous?

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

Those wee cats better be nervous. Our boys have had great practices this week. They have not seen a defense this good this year. No rushing record this week. I wouldnt be surprised if they get less than 100 yards against us.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

care to make a wager on total yards or the score???
trimble will score as many as phil wants!
trimble is not a basketball school!
when was the last time southern won the t.v.c. in basketball or football?
the cats score early and often, this game will be over by halftime :mrgreen:
another t.v.c. championship for the cats

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

Who has a winning record?
Who will still have a winning record after this game?
Who will hold Dila under 50 yards?

Yes you are right, it's the same team that is going to thump Eastern next week and go to the playoffs. :mrgreen:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Lets go Trimble, Lets go

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Even if you do go 7-3, do you honestly think that will get you into the playoffs?? No way

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'll tell you what!!! Some of you Southern people are a hoot!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes me kinda glad that phil likes to put up lots and lots of points on you guys!!!!!!!!

GO CATS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Purple T. I am happy Southern has a winning record this year. 6-4 would not get you into the playoffs. You have lost 3 already, after Friday night 4. As far as Southern being a power in football 1 year doesn't qualify as of yet. Maybe over the next several years if they continue with their success, yes they might be on their way.I am not from Trimble, but I have witnessed first hand over the years the great teams from Trimble and respect them. Good luck Purple T to your team, now and in the future. Trimble play as you always do and things will take care of it's self. Trimble 28 Southern 12

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Trimble:6435 Southern:-100000000000000000000000

Return to “Football”