SEOAL Championship (7-1, 4-1) Jackson @ (8-0, 4-0) Logan

ironman02
SEOP

Re: SEOAL Championship (7-1, 4-1) Jackson @ (8-0, 4-0) Logan

Post by ironman02 »

ironman02 wrote:Sorry to hear that Robinson's injury is most likely season-ending. Get well soon!

I take this back. Glad to hear that Robinson will be back in the next couple weeks. Still, get well soon!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GREAT NEWS

loganphan
Riding the Bench

Post by loganphan »

Robinson wants to play this week, but doubts amyx will let him

bankshot
Freshman Team

Post by bankshot »

Glad to hear the Robinson boy has no tears...i know first hand how bad and painful that can be...i think logan will come out and be ready to show the very few doubters that they can put up some big numbers on good teams...i look to see angle throw and run for as many yards as coach will let him...don't let up and get ready for the second season...
"pray hard...work hard...trust God"
...go one...

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

Love being the underdog! The team can't disappoint anyone however they can surprise everyone. Logan is definitly the class of the field this year but it's high school football and anything can happen. The boys are looking forward to this challenge. Hope to watch a good football game with no injuries. SEOAL=Never give up and Never back down!!!

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Good luck to the Ironmen. like camnott said the Ironmen might be the underdogs in this game, butt on any given night stranger things may and could happen. Good luck to both teams,hope for a injury free game for both squads

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

LoganLocos wrote:
wowhesfast wrote:
gochiefs wrote:Heard today we lost Ralph Robinson for the season. Anyone know of any truth to that?

I'm pretty sure its two ligaments, which is basically a career ending injury. Ralph needs to cheer on his team and get better soon. He won't be playing any sports this year, but he has potential as a college tracklete, so there is lots of hope. Hang in there Ralph.

The Logan Daily will have a report on Thursday, but according to Coach Amyx Robinson does not have any tear and is expected to be back by week 10 or 11.

Sorry i mislead everyone, thought my source was accurate.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

I remember when Jackson was taking their time finding a coach. People were posting a lot of crap on here. Most people were predicting one of the worst seasons ever for the Ironmen. A lot of them were saying that even WELLSTON would finally beat Jackson. So yea, the Jackson faithful surely has to be very impressed with the efforts of their players and coaches. All that being said, this game will be the type of drubbing that Jackson has grown use to from Logan. GO CHIEFS!

Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

preps_fan1980
Freshman Team

Post by preps_fan1980 »

man. i'd like to be at this game. sounds like it'll be a good one. good luck to both. where is the game at?

preps_fan1980
Freshman Team

Post by preps_fan1980 »

guess i could've looked at the title...@ logan. anyways, good luck.

walker
Waterboy

Post by walker »

Heard we are to have rain Friday night. Which team do you think this will effect the most?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

walker -

On the turf I'm not sure it makes a huge difference, but I think the rain always helps the underdog.

So I guess it depends on who you think that is.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

koondoger wrote:All that being said, this game will be the type of drubbing that Jackson has grown use to from Logan.

I take it you probably don't know much about the history of this rivalry. In the past, there have been blowout wins for both teams, but more often than not, this is a great football game. Logan is a heavy favorite this season, but I can assure you that Jackson has grown used to competitive football games with the Chieftains...games which usually decide the SEOAL title, as is the case on Friday.

According to Jackson's records, Logan holds a 44-40-4 advantage in this series.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Good Luck To The Ironmen. Remember On Any Given Night!!!! Logan You Have A Great Team & Good Luck In The Playoffs :-D

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

I think that Jackson has a chance in this one...

Logan does not have as good as a line as does Ironton...therefore...Jackson might have a chance to run the ball at them...and stop the run on defense....

If Jackson somehow can get pressure on the qb...and cover the receivers...it might be a tough night for logan...

Ironton doesn't do well against the pass and Logan had two pass plays all night that beat Ironton...and an interception...

With rain in the forecast...I believe it will be closer than many expect...Upset special...Jackson 14..Logan 13...

No...can't do it...It's being played at Logan...officials always seem to favor Logan largely at home...Logan 35..Jackson 14...with people shaking their heads all night long wondering where the flag on jackson came from...seeing there wasn't even a red jersey in the area.... :oops: :lol: :122246

Trojan Explosion
Freshman Team

Post by Trojan Explosion »

logan 34-7

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

go Chiefs

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

TIGERS90 wrote:
No...can't do it...It's being played at Logan...officials always seem to favor Logan largely at home...Logan 35..Jackson 14...with people shaking their heads all night long wondering where the flag on jackson came from...seeing there wasn't even a red jersey in the area.... :oops: :lol: :122246

Like that never happens in Ironton's favor at the Tank!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

TIGERS90 wrote:I think that Jackson has a chance in this one...

Logan does not have as good as a line as does Ironton...therefore...Jackson might have a chance to run the ball at them...and stop the run on defense....

If Jackson somehow can get pressure on the qb...and cover the receivers...it might be a tough night for logan...

Ironton doesn't do well against the pass and Logan had two pass plays all night that beat Ironton...and an interception...

With rain in the forecast...I believe it will be closer than many expect...Upset special...Jackson 14..Logan 13...

Hey tiger90 remember be a sportsman and keep those negitive comment down on the river.

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

Can someone give me directions to logan's field?

Return to “Football”