SEOAL (1-7) Chillicothe @ (6-2) Warren

bankshot
Freshman Team

Re: SEOAL (1-7) Chillicothe @ (6-2) Warren

Post by bankshot »

i think warren can win this one by as many as they want...i look for wolfe to have a big night on the ground and for ellenwood and venham to hook up quite often through the air...im starting to think if you just throw in his general area he is going to come down with it...that tends to help a qb's confidence...i really hope the rohr kid has another great game...he played his butt off last friday and finally got a little recognition on gridiron glory with his name and his 13 tackles on the screen...as long as the warriors are not thinking about how hot their dates are going to look and stay focused they should win big...
"pray hard...work hard...trust God"
...go one...

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Warren should win this --but I don't see a high scoring game--Chillicothe can play a good D

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Anyone from Warren know how the Logan/Warren JV Game went?

warriorfootballer
Riding the Bench

Post by warriorfootballer »

haha, well... not too great. 44-0. guess who didn't score 44

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

warriorfootballer wrote:haha, well... not too great. 44-0. guess who didn't score 44

Well thanks for the update. I thought it would be a pretty competitive JV game. But I think I heard that the Warren JV QB may have hurt his ankle?

Good Luck to the Warriors this week!

warriorfootballer
Riding the Bench

Post by warriorfootballer »

dylan leffingwell hurt his ankle over a month ago, and hasnt played much since. he didnt even dress for the game at logan

Trojan Explosion
Freshman Team

Post by Trojan Explosion »

warren 14-13

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Warren

Bigbluewarriorfan
Riding the Bench

Post by Bigbluewarriorfan »

Which Warren player is the most skilled player on Defense and who is Warrens best Offensive player??

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

Warren has a great linebacker pair in Wolfe and Pritt, they both standout when you see them all over the field making plays. However, the young man Rohr had a breakout game against Logan at defensive end with somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 tackles. The best part is him and a number of players from this defense returns next year. Offensively how can you give it to an individual?? The running backs have been great, the quarterback has been consistent but thats because that beef up front has helped make that possible. Who has the most pure talent?? probably Venham, he has made some circus catches this year... Guess what he returns next year also, hope we have a quarterback that can get it to him.

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Not much talk about this game.

It's Homecoming.

Warren hasn't won in three weeks.

Time to get back to business.

Warren wins 35-17.
Kaleb Wolfe has 150 yards rushing in the mud.

bankshot
Freshman Team

Post by bankshot »

i would have to agree with hardrock...i think venham is definitly the best all-around athlete of the team and maybe the league...Wolfe, Pritt, Rohr and Venham can and have put a hurtin on the opposing team...wolfe, pritt and venham on both sides of the ball..what year is the rohr kid?...its a shame he was not avaiable for the first couple of games...warren could have definitly used him...its now offically gameday so lets get this going and get some good predictions...
"pray hard...work hard...trust God"
...go one...

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Game Day Hooray :122246

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Can't forget Eric Mason at defensive back. The kid draws the opponents top receiver week after week and has done a great job. He is also a great open field tackler. He compliments the guys up front.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Warren needs to find more playng time for Henthorne

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

:) Henthorne is a Soph. And will get plenty of time in the next two years. Freshman Miller (Miller should inherit the field goal/extra point kicking)and Barrows will also be pushing for playing time in the backfield next year. The big ? is Leffingwell and how well he can hold up. He is pretty brittle and gets hurt easioly, he has been out with a ankle for almost a month. But the prospect from the freshman class is good I know I have missed several, the spohomore class has stepped up this year in key spots, Joey Lane, Brain Hendrix, don't forget Harlow and Fivecoait. So Warren will be hard to handle next year for anyone on their schedule.
Have been told that their is several 8th graders that have shown promise. Things are looking a beautiful BLUE in Vincent.

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

Warren will have a young quarterback next year regardless, with somewhat of an experienced line. Hope these young quarterbacks develop well over the next year.

bankshot
Freshman Team

Post by bankshot »

Not so fast my friends...don't forgot about Hilverding...he hasn't had a lot of playing time but he will be a senior next year and it is always nice to have a senior leader at quarterback...he gave ellenwood some good competition for the starting role until he got hurt...2hours 20 minutes til game time...get focused...
...PRAY HARD...WORK HARD...TRUST GOD...
...go one...

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Bankshot you are absolutely correct. Hilverding should get his shot and is by far the most experienced man for QB. Did not mean to slight him in any way. Was just speaking about the youth (9th, 10th) He has played pretty well on the "D" side this year and will bring that senior leadership on both sides of the ball.
5:34 just about time to head out.

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan95 »

i hope are boys take advantage of the festivities distraction and get a victory tonite

Return to “Football”