NY BUCKEYES tailgate cookoff??????

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Re: NY BUCKEYES tailgate cookoff??????

Post by Teufelhunden »

Cornhole is a pretty good idea. Hopefully a couple of people can bring some boards and set them up. Hope everyone can come out and have a good time. Would love to see you guys from Portsmouth show up, be sure to come and say hello to me if you do. Once again, the event will open up to the public at NOON!!!

Lil&BigBucksMom
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom »

ttt

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Lets see if we can get everyone from SEOP's to come!!!!!!!!!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

We was thinking about it, but since we cant get in the cook off maybe next year they can have an open to all tailgaters contest.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Then again. We may be there anyway to watch the playoff game so we may come early.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I can bring SEOPS cornhole boards.

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

That is really a neat event...I might just come by their on my way up...

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Everyone come on up to Nelsonviile!!!!!!!

It will be a good time!!!!!!
:122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

It will be a big SEOP's party!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Orange and Brown....this sounds neat but tell the people that the Pit Stop has the parking for about 5 or 6 vehicles.....where are you gonna park people in the middle of rt.33....there is no parking enough for their regular customers...with all the people coming for the playoff games,,,,Nesonville will already be a big mess.... :shock: :-D :!:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

bird78 wrote:Orange and Brown....this sounds neat but tell the people that the Pit Stop has the parking for about 5 or 6 vehicles.....where are you gonna park people in the middle of rt.33....there is no parking enough for their regular customers...with all the people coming for the playoff games,,,,Nesonville will already be a big mess.... :shock: :-D :!:

There is a whole lot right next to the Pit stop where they will be doing the cook off where people can park!! They have a ton of room there! The Edwards own the land on both sides! :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Maybe we can get some buses to shuttle people from the school to the cook-off. That way they can come early to get a good parking spot for the game, then ride the shuttle over to the cook-off and back? :mrgreen:

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

will be the only way you can do it.....parking my eye...Orange....c'mon don't care who owns it....they own half of town....but still no parking...maybe for a grill or two...the worst place you coulda had it....been better off having at school....or at the park.....parking...lol.....there is none....and good luck getting out if you find one... :shock: :-D :!:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

bird78 wrote:will be the only way you can do it.....parking my eye...Orange....c'mon don't care who owns it....they own half of town....but still no parking...maybe for a grill or two...the worst place you coulda had it....been better off having at school....or at the park.....parking...lol.....there is none....and good luck getting out if you find one... :shock: :-D :!:

There is land on both sides of the Pitstop to have it!!!! They are not having it in the parking lot. It will be right next to the Pitstop!!!!

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Well I for one am going to ride over on the whompasscat bus and park my big butt right in front of the grill so I can talk to tuferhundel bout the cooking network and see if he can answer some of my trivia questions from the 1960's. Then I m gonna commence to eating and I aint stoppin till they either toss me out or the whompasscat bus leaves for the Arntin game which ever happens first. :lol:

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

bird78 wrote:will be the only way you can do it.....parking my eye...Orange....c'mon don't care who owns it....they own half of town....but still no parking...maybe for a grill or two...the worst place you coulda had it....been better off having at school....or at the park.....parking...lol.....there is none....and good luck getting out if you find one... :shock: :-D :!:

Bird knows as much about this as he does football .......... NOTTA!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

You stay home and that's more for us to enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

I hope more cookoff teams show up than coaches did for your show last night. I have to say I am very disappointed in a couple of area coaches who failed at a chance to showcase their kids on the radio. If you cant make it fine, send someone to represent you and your team. You say its all about the kids I am not in this for myself. Well that was your chance and you two fumbled. I am a big fan of both these teams and couldnt wait to hear about the kids, some of these that will never put on a uniform again that gave so much for thier school. One coach did show up and it shows the dedication to his kids. You can make all the excuses you want but Rusty didnt even have any idea you werent showing up and no one was coming to represent them..... Classy!!!! I just hate it for the kids! That is what is about!!

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Who didn't show up? Barring a family emergency or a death bed bout, shame on any coach who chose not to show up to promote his players.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

They prolly thought it was jus gonna be more talk about cooking and trivia, and no talk about teams or player. :lol:

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

I will be there spreading the good work about SEOPS and spreading shi- whoopy about the satanical cult called JJ's.

JMTG :mrgreen:

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:Who didn't show up? Barring a family emergency or a death bed bout, shame on any coach who chose not to show up to promote his players.

Athens and Alex.

Return to “Football”