What playoff games are you going to????

pappy1
Varsity

Re: What playoff game are you going to????

Post by pappy1 »

pappy1 wrote:Fri CW at LHS

Sat either AA at AC
or Woodridge at Marins Ferry
depending on the weather

Weather is nice, headed to Martins Ferry.

Big b 78
Waterboy

Re: What playoff games are you going to????

Post by Big b 78 »

st.xavier vs. elder

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Big b 78 wrote:st.xavier vs. elder

Very nice. 8)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Tomorrow, I'll probably head across the river to watch the undefeated Bulldogs of Lawrence County, Kentucky take on the Knox County Central Panthers in week #2 of the Ky State Playoffs.
Saturday, thanks to my buddy YTB, I'll be heading up to Nelsonville-York to watch the Ironton Fighting Tigers go for a win against the Heath Bulldogs and thus reach the "Elite 8" in DIV for the first time since 2005, I believe. 8)

Good luck to both sets of Lawrence County boys - the ones from Ohio (Ironton) and from Ky. :lol:

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

Hey Fuzz, why dont you head up to Lancaster and watch the OH vs Ridgewood game? It's gonna be a good one.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Bucknut27 wrote:Hey Fuzz, why dont you head up to Lancaster and watch the OH vs Ridgewood game? It's gonna be a good one.

That's an awfully far trip for my little ol' nissan pickup! I'll be cheering for your Oaks, though, since technically, part of their school district is in Lawrence County (Blackfork/Washington Twp).
Lawrence County, Ky is a Cinderella story like Oak Hill has been the past few years.
Last year, LC was 0-10. This year, they're 11-0! Plus, they're only about 45 minutes away and I'm down there working once a month anyway.

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

Well Friday I'll be at the Logan Elm/Springfield Shawnee game @ Hilliard Bradley, but Saturday I don't know where I want to go to.

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

Woodridge vs Chagrin Falls

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Have not decided yet

Friday Either Longan Elm OR Logan (Logan is closer they are winning the debate so far)

Sat. Either AC Or Ironton (still a toss up but Ironton might win, my son wants me to come down and pick up a few things to bring home so he doesn't have so much to move beofore winter break)

Return to “Football”