DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Some good stuff from Burg in years past.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 1392357067

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Good luck Pirates!

Hopefully the team hasn't been reading all of this crap on here this week and goes out and takes care of business. I'm sure the coaches have let them know this will be a tough game tonight. ZT will come ready to play as will the Burg. Could be a defensive struggle or could end up a shootout like the Burg had with Monroe Central a few years back, a game Burg won 52-48.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

They don't have that type of player that Monroe central had. I would compare them to valley's skilled guys. All capable of doing damage but not single handily keep them in it.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

wheelersburg wins by 10

AT THE RESERVATION
12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

Some of you people make not only your school,but your community look bad.Ive said it before,this site is nothing...NOTHING like it used to be.It's really sad.

BURGISTHEWORD
Waterboy

Post by BURGISTHEWORD »

A buddy of mine from ZT said that they will be having a community pep rally at 1pm and then going to Waverly to tail gate. He said their plan is to line up with the buses arrive and to take the home side. He may just be yanking my chain :)

PirateFan
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan »

I heard from someone that they were gonna take the home side as well.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Let em take the home side.. it won't change the out come of the game. Heck burg will beat them in the middle of 23 if that's where zt wants to play! Hahaha

BURGerandfries
Waterboy

Post by BURGerandfries »

I've got to take Burg by a lot. Even if ZT was healthy, this game would still be a 3 TD game. Burg's line is just too much

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

I heard ZT has traps in the field to swallow up Burg players.

Do you have lives? or is Wheerlersburg THAT boring?

Knowitall
Waterboy

Post by Knowitall »

BURGISTHEWORD wrote:A buddy of mine from ZT said that they will be having a community pep rally at 1pm and then going to Waverly to tail gate. He said their plan is to line up with the buses arrive and to take the home side. He may just be yanking my chain :)
With the utter classlessness demonstrated by the Zane Tracers thus far this would not surprise me at all.

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

Knowitall wrote:
BURGISTHEWORD wrote:A buddy of mine from ZT said that they will be having a community pep rally at 1pm and then going to Waverly to tail gate. He said their plan is to line up with the buses arrive and to take the home side. He may just be yanking my chain :)
With the utter classlessness demonstrated by the Zane Tracers thus far this would not surprise me at all.

lol. Wheelersburg is the classiest bunch I've ever read on here. You all should be so proud!

BURGISTHEWORD
Waterboy

Post by BURGISTHEWORD »

Rabeanos0512 wrote:
Knowitall wrote:

lol. Wheelersburg is the classiest bunch I've ever read on here. You all should be so proud!
OK, rabeanosemary, you sayin' it ain't true?

Knowitall
Waterboy

Post by Knowitall »

Rabeanosemary: Your town, your team, your opinion... Just a list of things irrelevant to me, enjoy hoops tomorrow.

burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

Should be a great game tonight against 2 great undefeated teams! Go Burg!

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

not my team, and not my town.

I'm just saying what everyone else on here is thinking reading your posts. thinking your team will win is one thing. But blasting the opponent(KIDS) the way you are is really just disturbing. its kinda sick actually.

Maybe i should be a bigger man that this, but I'm not, let me be the first to say that when and if you lose this year. ill be on that thread :)

Dicwag22
Waterboy

Post by Dicwag22 »

Is this game tonight? I've been looking for it and can't seem to find anything about it. Also, is it for regionals?

burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

Hey buddy! Yes, game is tonight. It will be at 7:30 PM in Waverly and featuring two very good teams, both 12-0.

It's for the Regionals. There will be 4 teams in the state left about 10:30 pm tonight.

The game will be broadcasted online at www.BurgFan.com if you can't make it.

Burg'10
Waterboy

Post by Burg'10 »

I'm confident this is Wheelersburg's year for a regional title. People have doubted us all season long and some people have the nerve to say we are the most overrated team in the region. Considering the fact that we are the number one seed in our region if people from ZT want to be immature enough to try and take over the home side then so be it, but I think someone is just trying to stir the pot. It still won't improve the chance of either team winning. This is my only post on this thread and it will be my last. Good luck to the Burg. I believe we will win.

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

Yes...from my perch here in outside of Columbus I would also like to state that the ZT fans have been far more respectful and classy than the Wheelersburg fans on this post. Thats pretty evident. Your reputation continues...I have friends in the southern part of the state who told me how Burg fans are, but this thread has definitely confirmed it.

Bud Lytle said it best...

Return to “Football”