To the Minford Falcons

OST
Freshman Team

To the Minford Falcons

Post by OST »

Don't know what more to say then great season. From a former player last year an being good friends with all of you. It hurts to go out with a loss I remember my last game how it felt, but you guys did so much this year. From going through the intense workouts, screaming, blazing heat and the rain and mud to the waking up on fridays knowing it's game day and going out doing what you had to do. You guys did great this season, Beat the burg I know that was huge for you because i remember the days of talkin bout beatin them guys. Congratulations guys though you got the SOC out right an did it all this year but dont let the game keep your head down. Keep your head raised an it will get better from there. Good game, good season an it was fun playing with you guys an funner to watch.

Go Falcons!

Incognito
Varsity

Re: To the Minford Falcons

Post by Incognito »

Good post OST. Nothing to be ashamed about with this season at all! 9-1 record on the field, winning games that people outside of Minford thought you had no chance in and lastly winning the first outright SOC in nearly a decade. Keep your heads held high knowing that you are the epitome of Minford Football. As OST said, it has been a joy watching you play these past two years and an absolute priveliege to go to battle with you on the field. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Very nice season for the Falcons. Congratulations.

bball fan123
Freshman Team

Post by bball fan123 »

Great season Falcons you have nothing to be ashamed of. You all played your hearts out all season :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Congrats to Minford. How many Seniors does the team lose?

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i agree you guys had a great season on you should have nothing to be ashamed of and this pirate fan wants to say congrats

jayphillips
Waterboy

Post by jayphillips »

Congrats.

Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

bengalfan76 wrote:Congrats to Minford. How many Seniors does the team lose?

I think it's 12 or 13

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Great Season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

outstanding seson for the mighty minford falcons, sorry to see you all out,. but what an amazing season. glad to see ya'll back in the playoffs.

Trojan_FB_Alum
All State

Post by Trojan_FB_Alum »

Congrats to the Falcons on a good season. It didn’t end the way you hoped but you still were able to get an SOC title, and had a successful season. Although I’m sure at this point you would gladly trade your golden ball for another game.

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

mikenmike wrote:
bengalfan76 wrote:Congrats to Minford. How many Seniors does the team lose?

I think it's 12 or 13

(14) Great group of young men !

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

To the Minford Falcons, we are proud of you guys. You did what many said you couldn't do this year from beating Coal Grove to beating the 3 Ws, winning the SOC outright, and hosting a home playoff game. These were goals you all set at the beginning of the year and goals YOU knew (and WE knew) you would attain. You also matched the school record for regular season wins with 9 wins on the field. Job well done.

I would like to thank Coach Brent Daniels and the Minford Coaching Staff for coming into these boys' lives and taking your time to teach them about honor, dignity and loyalty both on and off the field and for instilling the expectation to win.

To the Minford seniors.......we love you guys and congratulations on a great career. Many of you have played together since pee-wee football and it has been a pleasure to watch you guys play football for the past 10 years. Yes, can you believe 10 years? Your class will leave Minford as the winningest class in the history of Minford football, you qualified for the playoffs 3 years in a row (something that has never happened in Minford) and won the SOC outright for only the 2nd time in the history of Minford football. You all are 25-5 in the regular season under Coach Daniels and 30-10 for your 4 years of high school. Your hard work and commitment has paid off. You all have always played with grit, determination, and a ton of heart and it shows. Great season and great careers guys! We are very proud of you!!

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:To the Minford Falcons, we are proud of you guys. You did what many said you couldn't do this year from beating Coal Grove to beating the 3 Ws, winning the SOC outright, and hosting a home playoff game. These were goals you all set at the beginning of the year and goals YOU knew (and WE knew) you would attain. You also matched the school record for regular season wins with 9 wins on the field. Job well done.

I would like to thank Coach Brent Daniels and the Minford Coaching Staff for coming into these boys' lives and taking your time to teach them about honor, dignity and loyalty both on and off the field and for instilling the expectation to win.

To the Minford seniors.......we love you guys and congratulations on a great career. Many of you have played together since pee-wee football and it has been a pleasure to watch you guys play football for the past 10 years. Yes, can you believe 10 years? Your class will leave Minford as the winningest class in the history of Minford football, you qualified for the playoffs 3 years in a row (something that has never happened in Minford) and won the SOC outright for only the 2nd time in the history of Minford football. You all are 25-5 in the regular season under Coach Daniels and 30-10 for your 4 years of high school. Your hard work and commitment has paid off. You all have always played with grit, determination, and a ton of heart and it shows. Great season and great careers guys! We are very proud of you!!

Same for me ! I just can`t write that well ! I`m so proud of all these young men !!
I`m already kinda feeling lost !!

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Redman wrote:
RogueWarrior1965 wrote:To the Minford Falcons, we are proud of you guys. You did what many said you couldn't do this year from beating Coal Grove to beating the 3 Ws, winning the SOC outright, and hosting a home playoff game. These were goals you all set at the beginning of the year and goals YOU knew (and WE knew) you would attain. You also matched the school record for regular season wins with 9 wins on the field. Job well done.

I`m so proud of all these young men !!
I`m already kinda feeling lost !!

Tell me about it....

minfordmamma
Riding the Bench

Post by minfordmamma »

Great job Falcons!!!!!!!! You have had a great year and to come out and to beat everyone that others thought you couldn't (not Minford Fans). You have accomplished what you set your goals for. Stay in shape the rest of the year. Hit the weights and keep running and next year come out for another GREAT YEAR!!!!!

Seniors,

You were very good roll models for the underclassman. Thank - You for that!!!! You have made Minford proud. Strive for what you want in life and make it happen. You have shown that you can do what you set your mind to. Thanks again for a great year.

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

Post by Bushy Tail Butcher »

Great job Falcons!!! As everyone has said, I too am very proud of you!!! This year you have done more for our program, than you will ever know. You have proved to every young Minford Falcon, that we can win games, even when we ain't supposed to. You beat teams that were better than you, on paper. You won games on other peoples home fields. You have everything to be proud of. Great Job!!!

To all you Seniors, We will miss you all, it has been so exciting watching you men grow up!!! You are, without a doubt, the best class to ever wear the Minford colors. And watching you makes an old Minford player very proud. When I see you the rest of the year, you better have your heads high in the air, because you have earned all the respect in the World. You will be forever, a great group of young men, and you will always represent Minford. Good Luck!!! And use what you have learned in football, to make your life better. You can overcome anything, and you have proved it!!!!

And to the underclassmen, it's all in your hands now. Work hard this summer, and let's keep this train going. It's an up hill pull, from here on out. Everyone wants a piece of the Falcons now. You can give them more than they can handle, if you work hard, and play proud!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!! The SOC II Champs!!!

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

Great post! I couldn't say it any better. But I would like to add this:
You have made the crowd at home games explode. It use to be you could get to a home game at 7:15 and find a seat on the 50 yd line. Now, you better get there at 6:00pm.
The expectations are now were we need them. We wanted winning seasons, got them, We wanted to beat the three W's, did it, We wanted to win the SOC II, accomplished! Now, next goals are- we want to win play-off games and win the SOC every year. The younger kids have taken note and the future look bright in the pee-wee league. This is not over by a long shot so thanks for raising the bar. Now its up to the underclassman to keep it there. Proud of the Falcons!

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

marshallman wrote:

Great post! I couldn't say it any better. But I would like to add this:
You have made the crowd at home games explode. It use to be you could get to a home game at 7:15 and find a seat on the 50 yd line. Now, you better get there at 6:00pm.
The expectations are now were we need them. We wanted winning seasons, got them, We wanted to beat the three W's, did it, We wanted to win the SOC II, accomplished! Now, next goals are- we want to win play-off games and win the SOC every year. The younger kids have taken note and the future look bright in the pee-wee league. This is not over by a long shot so thanks for raising the bar. Now its up to the underclassman to keep it there. Proud of the Falcons!

3 SOCs (2 outright) this decade. People can say what they want but the times have changed in Minford. I just can't say enough how proud I am of this team and this group of seniors and what they have accomplished this year.

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

ttt

Return to “Football”