JJ's Goes Pay To Stay

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: JJ's Goes Pay To Stay

Post by Bleeding Red »

Here is the problem with the Puddle:

1.) They have an over abundance of pop up ads. These advertisers are paying them because they have a high volume of hits to the site every day. It also makes their site painfully S-L-O-W.

2.) Now that their greed is going to lose hundreds/thousands of posters, the amount of daily hits is going to tank and the advertisers will pull out.

They are biting off their nose to spite their face IMO.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SITE YOU ARE REFERRING TO , I KNOW THERE IS A PP'S PUDDLE. :-D

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

This thread sickens me. However, I must ask how bout them Steelers? :12224

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

Steegal wrote:I am appalled at all the foul mouthing, slanderous comments about the annointed website that is JJ Huddle. These blasphemous attacks are sacrilegious and should be grounds for be banned from this site as well as JJ Huddle.

It is quite out of hand. If they were smart..they would just take the site offline until Thursday.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I would crack up when JJ himself started banning people for the most silly infractions..(mostly, those who had joined for free and it was, at that time then, a pay for play) and he had these people all brown-nosing him and he'd say, 'What do I do? I ban 'em and they just pay their ten bucks and come back again...'

I had to laugh hard over that one! I'd ban people all day long if they'd give me ten bucks each time myself!

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Steegal wrote:This thread sickens me. However, I must ask how bout them Steelers? :12224

What about them????? They beat the same Denver team that Baltimore absolutely pasted the week before.... By the way, screw JJ's!!!! :122245 :122245 :122245

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

All I did was recomend SEOP as an alternate site for posting about FOOTBALL

I did not say one thing bad about thier site, cept on here, but not on their site. I only offered a free site posted a link to here

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Steegal wrote:I am appalled at all the foul mouthing, slanderous comments about the annointed website that is JJ Huddle. These blasphemous attacks are sacrilegious and should be grounds for be banned from this site as well as JJ Huddle.

Steegal - Good one! Little deep on the sarcasm, don't you think?!?! :lol: :lol:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I wish there was a way to mass email JJ users about SEOPS. I am doing my part on there too! I don't care if I get banned on there, I'm not paying to use that site anyways! :lol:

The Ole Pickler
Waterboy

Post by The Ole Pickler »

Steely Dan wrote:

Steegal - Good one! Little deep on the sarcasm, don't you think?!?! :lol: :lol:

Talking to yourself again.....

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

You have been banned for the following reason:
Spamming

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

HA! I got banned on JJ too! Oh well, I know I recruited some new faces to SEOPS!!!!

LONG LIVE SEOPS!!!!!! :122245

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

The staff from JJ are monitoring other sites too and banning people for bad mouthing/giving out posting ideas on other sites as well! HA HA

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Better spaming than pointing out there is more than one school in Ohio with the nickname Big Red. :lol:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Just got a message from someone called Pioneer here..that I cannot reply to? possibly already deleted poster?

anyway..they said that I done the same thing on Facebook. Well, Facebook, Friends of Ironton Football Dot Com, is NOT A message board. The rules are, 'squeaky clean' if you couldn't say it on Father Knows Best in the 60's...don't say it there..

No trashing any kid or coach or teacher or administrator at the school, past, present or future..ever..

and...it is a fan based site...

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

gochiefs wrote:The staff from JJ are monitoring other sites too and banning people for bad mouthing/giving out posting ideas on other sites as well! HA HA

How are they finding out who you are on their site if you are badmouthing them on here?

camreei1
Waterboy

Post by camreei1 »

I posted the question "does anyone know a free message board to get all of my high school sports information" and boom - banned.

Catspaw
Riding the Bench

Post by Catspaw »

You have been banned for the following reason:
Spamming.

Date the ban will be lifted: 11-17-2009, 03:00 PM

Man, they are quick.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

They were slow in banning me, Of course I posted late last night and early this morning

Guess they had to get of thir celebration hangover :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey puddle you celebrated to early people wont pay for you to get rich

EagleFan89
JV Team

Post by EagleFan89 »

Perhaps a name change is on order for here? Or a merger with more heavily used yappi.com?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

EagleFan89 wrote:Perhaps a name change is on order for here? Or a merger with more heavily used yappi.com?

Not changing the name! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not merging :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”