Welcome former JJ posters to SEOPS!

seasick80
All State

Re: Welcome former JJ posters to SEOPS!

Post by seasick80 »

me_myself_i wrote:I'm here. Cool you can do color thingy!!!! :12224 and smilys

Ahh darn, a Trojan Helmet!! ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
LOL

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

demaniac1 wrote:
me_myself_i wrote:I'm here. Cool you can do color thingy!!!! :12224 and smilys

Ahh darn, a Trojan Helmet!! ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
LOL

Just to let u all know, there are some really good ppl on the puddle that I hope switch over to this site. I would like them to use the same usernames if they could. I know if they change their names no probs. there were some great posters on their. All u new posters, to let you know, the ones Im talking about are NOT LOGAN posters! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Just kidding! :)

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I LOVE IT, I just looked on the puddle and clicked on the various football forums (of course I can't read the threads) but looking at the posting times. in the southern football 4 topics have been posted on, cantral 6 topics posted on since midnight. Nothern football about 15 topics. That site will be done with in no time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i just tried to get on my nick on the puddle and my name is blocked. i can sign in but i can't post appereantly i didn't get grandfathered in like i was told i was. oh well. this is the better site anyway

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

just check the puddle to see if my name still worked........ its dead. oh well.... i'll take this site over that any day.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

mstangmom wrote:I LOVE IT, I just looked on the puddle and clicked on the various football forums (of course I can't read the threads) but looking at the posting times. in the southern football 4 topics have been posted on, cantral 6 topics posted on since midnight. Nothern football about 15 topics. That site will be done with in no time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mstangmom - I agree, let them twist in the wind. There's now a contrived message from JJ himself (or so they claim, and oh, whatever) attempting to justify the change.

I just took a similar view of activity over there, and as of about 10 minutes ago, the activity since midnight is as follows:

North Football Forum - 34 posts
Central Football Forum - 14 posts
South Football Forum - 5 posts
Boys Basketball Forum - 8 posts

Hmmmmm, I wonder where all those folks down south went?!?!?! :lol: :lol:

Now, one thing about those numbers. I did NOT scrub moderator posts from the numbers above, nor did I scrub posts by the same person on multiple threads.

So actually, it is so quiet over there you could hear a mouse fart.....

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Steely Dan wrote:
mstangmom wrote:I LOVE IT, I just looked on the puddle and clicked on the various football forums (of course I can't read the threads) but looking at the posting times. in the southern football 4 topics have been posted on, cantral 6 topics posted on since midnight. Nothern football about 15 topics. That site will be done with in no time.

mstangmom - I agree, let them twist in the wind. There's now a contrived message from JJ himself (or so they claim, and oh, whatever) attempting to justify the change.

I just took a similar view of activity over there, and as of about 10 minutes ago, the activity since midnight is as follows:

Now, one thing about those numbers. I did NOT scrub moderator posts from the numbers above, nor did I scrub posts by the same person on multiple threads.

green-n-gold76 wrote:Well I for one am staying on JJ's. It is a great site and I am obligated to report any ill words you people write about them.

Looks like this guy is still drinking the cool aid over there. :lol:

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

Heavy D wrote:
Steely Dan aka Orestes wrote:

green-n-gold76 wrote:Well I for one am staying on JJ's. It is a great site and I am obligated to report any ill words you people write about them.

Looks like this guy is still drinking the cool aid over there. :lol:

WOW

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

And who from the puddle is using one of my many user names from there?????????

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

(.)(.) wrote:I know I am glad to be here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: WHY DIDNT I EVER MAKE THAT NAME!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

They copied a NAME I used on the puddle yesterday then I posted it on here. It lasted a whole 60 seconds on that site. wonder how long it will last here

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

I'm also new here, from JJhuddle. I'm a Logan Elm fan and follow Logan Elm athletics (being a former football player) as well as the Mid State League Buckeye Division, the South Central Ohio League, and the Scioto Valley Conference.

The posters on the site (most of them) were good people to talk to and very knowledgable sports fans, green-n-gold76 (if it's the same person I think it is, it's a Hamilton Township fan) was one of those people.

I chose to come over here because I do not want to have to pay to post online. It's only 12 bucks a year, but I don't think I should need to pay money for my First Amendment. However, I don't have as much of a beef as people who paid the ten bucks for a lifetime membership only to have to pay again, so I'll be respectful about it.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

LoganElm_grad09 - Welcome to the show!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Welcome to the site LEgrad

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

mstangmom wrote:They copied a NAME I used on the puddle yesterday then I posted it on here. It lasted a whole 60 seconds on that site. wonder how long it will last here

Your not the first person to ever make a pair of tits with your keyboard lol

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Nope but I was the first to put it on the puddle :lol: :lol: :lol:

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

green-n-gold76
Waterboy

Post by green-n-gold76 »

What? Where did I say that?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

If mattash needs something, people will come through for him. word gets around quick
And IF he ever had to charge, he would ask for user ideas on getting the money AND he would give more than a few days notice

WJfan4life
Freshman Team

Post by WJfan4life »

been on the Huddle for a long time, and stop by here at times, looks like i will be here for a long time.

Return to “Football”